Author Topic: Tony Kornheiser  (Read 1444 times)

body88

Tony Kornheiser
« on: October 29, 2007, 06:12:36 PM »
At first I thought this guy was amusing. Now I want to go through the tv and rip his head off. Jaws is awesome. I hate how Tony is always trying to instigate things. The guy knows jack shit about football.

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
Re: Tony Kornheiser
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 06:16:20 PM »
Yeah, he really bugs me.  Wilbon is alright, but tony tries to be the center of attention at all times and isn't very well versed in  football.  BTW, check your PM's.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2007, 07:06:52 PM »
Agree. He needs to stick to talking just about football. He referred to the Broncos as having "the worst run defense in the world". His stupid forced fake laugh is ridiculous, too.

Wilbon reminds of the high school nerd who wasn't athletic enough to strap it up on the field. But he his well schooled and knowledgable.

While on I'm on a roll, I'd like to say that I can do without the two lesbian sideline reporters as well. Too much emphasis on fabricated storylines and not enough on football.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2007, 07:08:54 PM »
At first I thought this guy was amusing. Now I want to go through the tv and rip his head off. Jaws is awesome. I hate how Tony is always trying to instigate things. The guy knows jack shit about football.

Yeah, I agree. He's great on PTI but he's terrible in the booth. He's way out of his element.

Wanocki

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2007, 09:11:51 PM »
Love him on PTI but his schtick doesn't work on MNF

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2007, 11:45:53 PM »
How in the hell did he land that job? He is only good on PTI. I cannot stand his stupid comments on Monday Night Footbll. Like two weeks ago he was talking about the Patriots Vs. Colts...just focus on the game being played and not the ones that are coming up. Tony Kornheiser is the reason Theisman left, he could not stand him asking questions about the game being played.
D

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2007, 06:59:21 AM »
I don't have cable TV so I don't get to see the Monday Night games.  Boy am I lucky.  The production is horrid.

Why the hell detract from the game with Favre's wife and Vince Vaughn?  Those interviews ruin the continuity of the game.

I'm old enough to remember when Cosell did MNF.  That was the epitome of professionalism.

MNF, as is, is unwatchable.

Really, the show started to slide when the theme song was changed back when Dennis Miller embarrassed himself as an announcer.

jerseyhurricane

• Getbig IV
  • who's next ???
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2007, 12:16:39 PM »
Madden and Michaels were pretty good...these days I even miss Dan Dierdorf and Frank Gifford.
I Bleed PhillyEagle

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2007, 12:47:43 PM »
Madden and Michaels were pretty good...these days I even miss Dan Dierdorf and Frank Gifford.
Me too.  I really cannot believe how far the show has slid into bullshit pop entertainment.

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2007, 03:01:13 PM »
Love him on PTI but his schtick doesn't work on MNF

yup

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2007, 03:39:58 PM »
A local weekly paper here in Greensboro,NC used to carry Kornheiser's column once a week.  I think he is a terrific writer, but I dislike him on MNF. 

I agree wholeheartedly with a previous post...stick to the game and quit shilling for Hollywood. 

~

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2007, 07:04:40 PM »

Damn it! I totally agree with you.

Can't stand the way he is always running off on a tangent or picking arguments with Jaws.