Author Topic: gh15 is officially a few beers short of a six-pack!  (Read 72301 times)

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
Re: gh15 is officially a few beers short of a six-pack!
« Reply #1000 on: January 29, 2008, 01:59:48 PM »
the luke,,you live on getbig,,youre a kid that hates gh15 so much and really for no reason,,you have gh15 sit in your head for some unexplained mental issue you got ,,you cant point to what professional he or she! is,,so you make up suitable earthly explanation using your high english dork! language ,,you are truly the definition of a dork,,you know what dork is?

for once in your life time point to who gh15 is ,,make it loud and clear with evidence,,ask ron avidan ,,you dont know if gh15 is even a male,,you have defenitely no clue to whats going on in your own proclaimed field,,,your so called knowlwedge is simply backwoods,,im sad to say it to you but it is and time will show you gh15 was right,,you kjnow why? because as i siad through out this thread TIME IS ABSOLUT,,2017 remember this year,,you will still be alive since you are natural! ::) so you will be able to withness it all

just sit tight and wait for your word to crash upon you ,,but when it comes upon you make sure that you dont take a gun and finish your life because you sure sound like someone who would!

gh15 is serious about the above post,,you are a risk for yoruself in the next 15 years,,go continue giving lecture about apes and avoid whats going on around you ,,

the fact therre are 20 posts and 200 review immediatly when gh15 writes something says it all,,no body would even care to respond if it was truly bullcrap,,sad thing for you! its not ;)

...monster memorizing everything that I've ever written. Brutal obsession.

Worst... gimmick... ever!

The Luke

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #1001 on: January 29, 2008, 02:04:06 PM »
...monster memorizing everything that I've ever written. Brutal obsession.

Worst... gimmick... ever!

The Luke

Nass Gh15 has a good memory. He can remember short conversations from many years ago  8)

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #1002 on: January 29, 2008, 02:13:27 PM »
1017 is when were all going to die..  ? so that means i have got 9 years in order to juice up and win the O !!

gh15, i am 18 years old, 193 lbs at 10 % bf....give me a cycle to start running that will get me up to national level within a year, and ifbb pro status within 3. ill eat 10 000 cals a day if i have to.

whats the cycle?

193 lbs? You sure about that?  ???

Candi, your existance should not revolve around becoming a pro in 3 years. Enjoy your youth!

How many guys have turned pro at 21 years old? Not many if any!

How many guys have been Mr. O at 27 yrs old? Only 11 men have won in the 40+ years it has been around.

At 21  how many have won a local show or even their class?! Not many, so enjoy the process man..

Stavios

« Reply #1003 on: January 29, 2008, 02:17:23 PM »
exactly man, Candi take it easy and you will enjoy this thing a lot more !

you need to be more patient, you don't build a national quality physique in 3 years

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #1004 on: January 29, 2008, 02:22:46 PM »
about 5 years of serious training with hormones can give you national physiqe,,most who get to national level take about 10 years but get no where,,

anyone who got to national within 3 years of serious training had athletics in his life from before and trained before only not as serious,,

drug use a must in any case ,,it has to be continuous drug use that include legit pharma dianabol nandrolone testosterone ,,,for the bigger guys gh today is a must not because its so good but because every one use it so you want to be on level field,,the smaller guys can go on with no growth but later on they will need it too

i perfer to completely take out gh and insulin from bodybuilding,,as in to allow aas and be proud of it and completely prohibit gh and insulin
fallen angel

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #1005 on: January 29, 2008, 02:28:36 PM »
about 5 years of serious training with hormones can give you national physiqe,,most who get to national level take about 10 years but get no where,,

anyone who got to national within 3 years of serious training had athletics in his life from before and trained before only not as serious,,

drug use a must in any case ,,it has to be continuous drug use that include legit pharma dianabol nandrolone testosterone ,,,for the bigger guys gh today is a must not because its so good but because every one use it so you want to be on level field,,the smaller guys can go on with no growth but later on they will need it too

i perfer to completely take out gh and insulin from bodybuilding,,as in to allow aas and be proud of it and completely prohibit gh and insulin
shut the fuck up.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #1006 on: January 29, 2008, 02:32:47 PM »
shut the fuck up.

go vote! stop playing with your balls ,,you know you can vote and go vote
fallen angel

Stavios

« Reply #1007 on: January 29, 2008, 07:03:19 PM »

I must seriously have shitty genetics than  :)
this year will be my 3rd year competing and I am not even ready to go in the open class at a local show yet  ;D

suckmymuscle

« Reply #1008 on: September 09, 2008, 06:05:00 AM »
  So is John McCain an emissaire from Planet Nibiru, or is he a cyborg built by the CIA on behalf of the Rockefellers, DuPonts and other memebers of the Illuminati to stop a black man from becoming president of the U.S ??? ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1009 on: September 09, 2008, 03:09:25 PM »
Solid thread with many great scientific ideas. Sir Issac Newton would be proud.
a

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #1010 on: September 09, 2008, 09:41:19 PM »
  So is John McCain an emissaire from Planet Nibiru, or is he a cyborg built by the CIA on behalf of the Rockefellers, DuPonts and other memebers of the Illuminati to stop a black man from becoming president of the U.S ??? ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Planet Nibiru is too cold  :-\
A

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1011 on: September 09, 2008, 10:21:46 PM »
I'm starting to think gh is a Falcon gimmick.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1012 on: September 10, 2008, 03:13:31 AM »
::)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #1013 on: September 10, 2008, 03:58:28 AM »
more like a JOCKTHEGLIDE gimmick
!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #1014 on: September 10, 2008, 06:18:54 AM »
I rather think Johnnie Falcon is a Dennis James gimmick.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #1015 on: September 10, 2008, 06:46:22 AM »

Candijizzle/Daddywaddy/Dennis James/Nasser shared account.

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1016 on: September 10, 2008, 02:08:30 PM »
There's a guy on this site who numbers all his gimmick accounts... username1; username2 etc etc

Some are also community gimmick accounts, as it's pretty time-consuming for a software professional to make the number of posts required to maintain some semblance of credibility with twentysomething false personae...

15... gh15 (this thread is the result of Daddywaddy/Johnny Falcon using this community gimmick)
23.... the only account that's not an alter ego

Neither Dennis James nor Nasser El Sonbaty, nor any other IFBB pros are involved, much as the author of these gimmicks would want you to think so.

Get digging fellow GetBiggers.

The Luke

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #1017 on: September 10, 2008, 02:48:46 PM »
gh15=a creation of the falcon w/ falcon genetics and intelligence
A

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #1018 on: September 10, 2008, 02:57:24 PM »
I thought gh15 was ron?

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1019 on: September 10, 2008, 03:05:48 PM »
I thought gh15 was ron?

...right weight division.

The Luke