Author Topic: gh15 is officially a few beers short of a six-pack!  (Read 72564 times)

warrior_code

• Getbig III
Re: gh15 is officially a few beers short of a six-pack!
« Reply #975 on: January 02, 2008, 06:46:13 PM »
The philosophers of science demand careful scrutiny of all theories. They separate questions that can be answered, at least in principle, by science from those that cannot. There are tests for the truth of statements about matters of fact and physical phenomena. There is absolutely no public hard evidence of any aliens from other civilizations. If there was some hard evidence it would be instantly recognizable and impossible to not accept. Imagine if we had photos and publications from another civilization? It would be so easy to assess whether it was genuine or not. I mean, imagine having a totally foreign language, mathematics, astronomy, etc., etc. Just a simple piece of hardware would suffice.

What do we find? Nothing at all. We merely have testimonies of various unknown individuals who have presented nothing at all in the way of acceptable hard evidence. We cannot accept that testimony without sufficient evidence that is irrefutable. That theories spring up about coverups and clandestine operations is not evidence that such UFO and alien information exists. We have all manner of science fiction and I guess many imagine what might be possible. In the vast expanse of space who knows what is out there? The plain truth is most galaxies are so remote that we can have no communication with them let alone think of visiting them. Imagining 'worm' holes and travel faster than light is just nonsense. What might be possible in the future is unknown. However, some of the stuff entertained by gh15 and his followers are plainly ludicrous and paint those blokes as gullible, naive, and uneducated. It is always possible for the uninformed to be right but I doubt gh15 is on the money in his speculations about pyramids and aliens.

"We merely have testimonies of various unknown individuals who have presented nothing at all in the way of acceptable hard evidence."

Wrong on all accounts.  A fair amount of anecdotes are from well known credible individuals who had very high clearances.  And no, many of them offer much more than just testomonials to back their claims.   I suggest you research a subject more in depth before you throw it away as garbage.  Here, I will give you a name you should look up to get you started.  Gordon Cooper.  

You are correct in being critical of this subject however.  

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #976 on: January 02, 2008, 06:52:34 PM »
I spent some time looking at youtube reports of testimony. An impressive presentation about evidence that never was presented. What do you call that? I call that no evidence at all and wonder why on earth those people are wasting everyone's time. They look and sound fair dinkum but don't present anything convincing at all.

I really wonder why so many are so gullible? The first thing you learn at university is not to accept things from hearsay. You need substantiated evidence and conclusive findings. We have nothing approaching that level of acceptablity. All we have is conjecture and promises of revelations but no hard evidence. In this day and age of digital photography, memory sticks and so on, how come we can't see some real evidence? So we remain skeptical that any hard evidence exists.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #977 on: January 02, 2008, 07:10:43 PM »
I doubt anything valuable re UFO will come from Gordon Cooper, now deceased.

http://www.space.com/sciencefiction/phenomena/cooper_questioned_000929.html

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #978 on: January 22, 2008, 12:00:07 PM »
Bumb ;D :D
tank u jesus

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #979 on: January 28, 2008, 05:29:18 AM »
gh15 speak on this piece of interesting history please

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_19
tank u jesus

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #980 on: January 28, 2008, 01:51:01 PM »
theres already cover up going in tesxas usa right now,,it is gettign harder and harder to hide,,give it few more years and there will be more information outted ,,expect 2017 to the the year when other forms of life will be confirmed as reality ,,expect 2018-2022 to be ther years when the truth about the unverse is revealed to human beings,,expect first open to the public communication somewhere in the mid 20s to early 30s the last oen is not garenteed becausse its not only dependent on us human beings but the rest will happen at the years i mentioned
fallen angel

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #981 on: January 28, 2008, 01:53:39 PM »
GH, what kind of a program would your recommend for a natty looking to drop fat and maintain/increase muscle?

the summer is approaching and I would like to be all that I can be
Here comes the money shot

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #982 on: January 29, 2008, 12:37:49 AM »
GH, what kind of a program would your recommend for a natty looking to drop fat and maintain/increase muscle?

the summer is approaching and I would like to be all that I can be

40mg Dianabol, 0.25mg Arimidex, ECA 3x ed

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #983 on: January 29, 2008, 02:43:04 AM »
theres already cover up going in tesxas usa right now,,it is gettign harder and harder to hide,,give it few more years and there will be more information outted ,,expect 2017 to the the year when other forms of life will be confirmed as reality ,,expect 2018-2022 to be ther years when the truth about the unverse is revealed to human beings,,expect first open to the public communication somewhere in the mid 20s to early 30s the last oen is not garenteed becausse its not only dependent on us human beings but the rest will happen at the years i mentioned

...not this shit again.

It's pretty obvious to everyone at this stage that gh15 is not a pro bodybuilder (definitely not Nasser). All this regurgitation of Zacharia Sitchin's now discredited UFO bullshit should confirm to any intelligent person reading this thread that gh15 is one of these stupid in-joke group accounts... my money would be on Alex23 (who disappears off the boards whenever gh15 is active) or perhaps Adonis (gh15 being an extension of his "all drugs" credo), or perhaps both in conjunction with some of the regular wanna-bes.

One thing's for sure though, Daddywaddy (or whoever is using gh15 in this thread) has seriously hurt the credibility of this gimmick.

The Luke

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #984 on: January 29, 2008, 02:45:59 AM »
...not this shit again.

It's pretty obvious to everyone at this stage that gh15 is not a pro bodybuilder (definitely not Nasser). All this regurgitation of Zacharia Sitchin's now discredited UFO bullshit should confirm to any intelligent person reading this thread that gh15 is one of these stupid in-joke group accounts... my money would be on Alex23 (who disappears off the boards whenever gh15 is active) or perhaps Adonis (gh15 being an extension of his "all drugs" credo), or perhaps both in conjunction with some of the regular wanna-bes.

One thing's for sure though, Daddywaddy (or whoever is using gh15 in this thread) has seriously hurt the credibility of this gimmick.

The Luke

LMAO!!

Are you saying that you don't believe in the FACT that the pyramids were built by aliens from Planet Nibiru with black solar panel eyes and infrared remote control vision, using only anti-gravity-element-115-laser-scalpels and Planet Nibiru brand super steroids??

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #985 on: January 29, 2008, 03:01:49 AM »
LMAO!!

Are you saying that you don't believe in the FACT that the pyramids were built by aliens from Planet Nibiru with black solar panel eyes and infrared remote control vision, using only anti-gravity-element-115-laser-scalpels and Planet Nibiru brand super steroids??

Donkey Kong,

That's more original and creative than gh15's bullshit... he's just re-hashing long discredited theories from various 1970's catch-penny authors.

Now don't get me wrong, I read Von Daniken's "Chariots of the Gods" with as much fervor as anyone... I'm an expert on all things Fortean. I give public lectures on the state of the scientific evidence with regard to the Bigfoot/Sasquatch phenomenon... I've been involved in Bigfoot expeditions in Wisconsin, Washington state and British Columbia (I live in Ireland) and I've even traipsed across southern France searching for the lost Visigoth treasure trove.

The gullible whole-hearted acceptance of these ridiculous baseless theories is what hurts the cause of qualified scientists such as myself who attempt to investigate these phenomena properly.

The Luke

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #986 on: January 29, 2008, 03:23:16 AM »

Donkey Kong,

That's more original and creative than gh15's bullshit... he's just re-hashing long discredited theories from various 1970's catch-penny authors.

Now don't get me wrong, I read Von Daniken's "Chariots of the Gods" with as much fervor as anyone... I'm an expert on all things Fortean. I give public lectures on the state of the scientific evidence with regard to the Bigfoot/Sasquatch phenomenon... I've been involved in Bigfoot expeditions in Wisconsin, Washington state and British Columbia (I live in Ireland) and I've even traipsed across southern France searching for the lost Visigoth treasure trove.

The gullible whole-hearted acceptance of these ridiculous baseless theories is what hurts the cause of qualified scientists such as myself who attempt to investigate these phenomena properly.

The Luke

I wish it was.... but it isn't...

not aliens,,humanoids built by extra terestrials light years smarter than human beings ,,they also helped in the creation of you,,

what i said was that the big black eyes on the grey that look like fly glasses that bono wears,,,those black "eyes"  are solar energized and light sensetive,,they are infrared vision and those humanoids are operatable machines like you operate your little race car with remote or tv with remote,,

dont talk if you got no clue and you obviously dont have a clue not to the use of hormones nor to the existence of other lives in the universe which is not 1 or 2 it is 1000s of other life forms some been here some havent but its their universe as much as it is ours human beings,,infact we are part of them because they were part of our engeeneering as in part of our evolution

got it? good if not read again 10 times

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #987 on: January 29, 2008, 03:26:07 AM »
Here he is on element 15

yes ancestors did ,,they were jews like all humans on earth in the beggining of time as we know it,,all jews that becmae and built and worships other gods than the only god there is and the god who chose the jewish people as its people,,,those ancestors were jewish egyptions and they indeed built the pyramids with HELP OF EXTRA TERESTRIAL ,,that is why it was completed in 20 years  and with out millions of slaves that were needed and were not to be found around in those numbers during those years,,distance was too big to cover for so many people in one place with out even the invention of the wheel ,,

the pyramids the most amazing structure on planet earth that can not be duplicated even now days with the technology we have right now in 2007,,why? because we dont know still how they did it 1000s of years ago,,they were all aligned to the magnetic north and longitude latitude lines,,they were built to be seen from space 1000s of years ago,,they were built as parallel to the face of mars that by itself is surrounded by pyramids and is very close duplica of the face on the pyramids,,

right now we stabelize element 15 in russia to be specific we stabelize it in moscow,,it is done by russian chemists and is the beggining of the understanding behind the propultion anti gravity material that move those ufo vehicles as you like to call them,,it took us over 50 years to analize one and now we stabelize it,,,50 years!!! we still dont have the elemnt 15 present on earth and this is part of the reason we are going to mars by the end of 2020 ,,we going there via the moon partially inorder to try to get this element 15 in quantity big enough to start flying those crafts ourself and understand them better,,,the back engeeneering is already one but we are stuck because element 15 was could not be stabelized for 50 years and only now is and now when it is being stabelized.....we dont have enough of it to fly the damn thing to a significant distance

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #988 on: January 29, 2008, 03:39:44 AM »
Here he is on element 15

All seems pretty straightforward to me  :)

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #989 on: January 29, 2008, 03:44:46 AM »
All seems pretty straightforward to me  :)

Rumors say the russians extracted the antigravity-element-15 straight rom gh15 head.  ::) ::) ::)

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #990 on: January 29, 2008, 06:47:32 AM »
Rumors say the russians extracted the antigravity-element-15 straight rom gh15 head.  ::) ::) ::)

...just for the unedumacated: element 15 is Phosphorous

gh15 is (mistakenly) referencing the possibility of an "island of stability" around element 116 to 118 (there might also be other stable elements around element 124), meaning that if you created unstable Actinide (and above) elements in a particle collider or nuclear reactor that element 115 might be stable whereas everything else above element 92 (uranium) is unstable and not naturally occurring.

The possibility of a stable super-uranium-like element does have implications for nuclear power production... but any use in anti-gravity technology is just as speculative as anti-grav itself.

Sci-fi buffs will already be aware of these speculations through the tv show "Stargate" and its use of a super element ("Naquadah") as a plot device.

The Luke

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #991 on: January 29, 2008, 06:50:37 AM »
...just for the unedumacated: element 15 is Phosphorous

gh15 is (mistakenly) referencing the possibility of an "island of stability" around element 116 to 118 (there might also be other stable elements around element 124), meaning that if you created unstable Actinide (and above) elements in a particle collider or nuclear reactor that element 115 might be stable whereas everything else above element 92 (uranium) is unstable and not naturally occurring.

The possibility of a stable super-uranium-like element does have implications for nuclear power production... but any use in anti-gravity technology is just as speculative as anti-grav itself.

Sci-fi buffs will already be aware of these speculations through the tv show "Stargate" and its use of a super element ("Naquadah") as a plot device.

The Luke

Are you saying that gh15's chemistry knowledge stops at popping dbols three times a day?

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #992 on: January 29, 2008, 06:53:44 AM »
40mg Dianabol, 0.25mg Arimidex, ECA 3x ed

I was expecting an answer like "use Vitargo or wazy" in PWO

umm..thanks..can't I just go on HRT like joelocal?
Here comes the money shot

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #993 on: January 29, 2008, 06:56:35 AM »
"Hi! I'm here to hijack all your phosphorous!"

Ron: "I am lazy."

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #994 on: January 29, 2008, 08:46:06 AM »
...not this shit again.

The Luke

the luke,,you live on getbig,,youre a kid that hates gh15 so much and really for no reason,,you have gh15 sit in your head for some unexplained mental issue you got ,,you cant point to what professional he or she! is,,so you make up suitable earthly explanation using your high english dork! language ,,you are truly the definition of a dork,,you know what dork is?

for once in your life time point to who gh15 is ,,make it loud and clear with evidence,,ask ron avidan ,,you dont know if gh15 is even a male,,you have defenitely no clue to whats going on in your own proclaimed field,,,your so called knowlwedge is simply backwoods,,im sad to say it to you but it is and time will show you gh15 was right,,you kjnow why? because as i siad through out this thread TIME IS ABSOLUT,,2017 remember this year,,you will still be alive since you are natural! ::) so you will be able to withness it all

just sit tight and wait for your word to crash upon you ,,but when it comes upon you make sure that you dont take a gun and finish your life because you sure sound like someone who would!

gh15 is serious about the above post,,you are a risk for yoruself in the next 15 years,,go continue giving lecture about apes and avoid whats going on around you ,,

the fact therre are 20 posts and 200 review immediatly when gh15 writes something says it all,,no body would even care to respond if it was truly bullcrap,,sad thing for you! its not ;)
fallen angel

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #995 on: January 29, 2008, 08:50:34 AM »
1017 is when were all going to die..  ? so that means i have got 9 years in order to juice up and win the O !!

gh15, i am 18 years old, 193 lbs at 10 % bf....give me a cycle to start running that will get me up to national level within a year, and ifbb pro status within 3. ill eat 10 000 cals a day if i have to.

whats the cycle?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #996 on: January 29, 2008, 08:57:53 AM »
not die,,2017 is the year science will start looking at things very deifferent,,official leaned in human being school kind of science,,you will be introduced to the fact there are other life beings with facts ,,earthly facts that so many sicentists like to be counting on ,, presented
fallen angel

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #997 on: January 29, 2008, 09:18:53 AM »
1017 is when were all going to die..  ? so that means i have got 9 years in order to juice up and win the O !!

gh15, i am 18 years old, 193 lbs at 10 % bf....give me a cycle to start running that will get me up to national level within a year, and ifbb pro status within 3. ill eat 10 000 cals a day if i have to.

whats the cycle?

Is the above serious?

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #998 on: January 29, 2008, 11:33:51 AM »

whats the cycle?

I'm looking forward to this!!

You'll make it, candidizzle!!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #999 on: January 29, 2008, 12:05:22 PM »
Is the above serious?

It's a shame he won't be able to do get big 3 now that he's gonna start juicing.