Author Topic: gh15 is officially a few beers short of a six-pack!  (Read 72388 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: gh15 is officially a few beers short of a six-pack!
« Reply #850 on: December 06, 2007, 05:43:22 PM »
The internet is vast. The people many and the risks of participating real. From the first moment I began posting on discussion boards I always used my own name. It wasn't long before I was banned from various muscle sites. The owners of sites do not want to have their cherished beliefs challenged. Getbig is an expection because you survive here by your wits alone. Everyone gets plastered here with all manner of crap. Most of that comes from the anonymous flotsam who, indeed, need to keep their identity hidden.

Anonymity might help some people speak more openly but most of the time people use fake IDs and gimmicks to criticize and bag others. If one responds to every identity that bags him he soon will be fried and flamed. It takes a lot of discipline to ignore the jerks and nasties.

Getbig isn't an environment that appeals to most bodybuilders. Very few pros post here and those who do eventually limit their contributions. It just isn't fun getting knocked all the time. No one can take all the crap that is put on some contributors.

So, contrary to what gh15 argues, it is the anonymous individuals who do the most damage on the internet. This is because those people are protected and as such they do not have to take any personal responsibility for what they post. Contrast that to someone like me who is totally responsible for everything I post. I do not post under another name. I did once on two forums when I was banned from one. On the HST forum I posted as Allman just to see how my theories would go there. Same reception.

What I cannot comprehend is how Goatboy and others can post for years as anonymous individuals. Whatever does he get out of participating in this forum?

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #851 on: December 06, 2007, 05:44:57 PM »
The internet is vast. The people many and the risks of participating real. From the first moment I began posting on discussion boards I always used my own name. It wasn't long before I was banned from various muscle sites. The owners of sites do not want to have their cherished beliefs challenged. Getbig is an expection because you survive here by your wits alone. Everyone gets plastered here with all manner of crap. Most of that comes from the anonymous flotsam who, indeed, need to keep their identity hidden.

Anonymity might help some people speak more openly but most of the time people use fake IDs and gimmicks to criticize and bag others. If one responds to every identity that bags him he soon will be fried and flamed. It takes a lot of discipline to ignore the jerks and nasties.

Getbig isn't an environment that appeals to most bodybuilders. Very few pros post here and those who do eventually limit their contributions. It just isn't fun getting knocked all the time. No one can take all the crap that is put on some contributors.

So, contrary to what gh15 argues, it is the anonymous individuals who do the most damage on the internet. This is because those people are protected and as such they do not have to take any personal responsibility for what they post. Contrast that to someone like me who is totally responsible for everything I post. I do not post under another name. I did once on two forums when I was banned from one. On the HST forum I posted as Allman just to see how my theories would go there. Same reception.

What I cannot comprehend is how Goatboy and others can post for years as anonymous individuals. Whatever does he get out of participating in this forum?

Fat peoples lack of willpower is disgusting 8)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #852 on: December 06, 2007, 06:03:15 PM »

and thats why goatboy is pretty much smart and you are  a fool,,maybe nice fool and really mean well neveerthe less foolish,,never ever put your name out on any forum on any computer,,never ever,,always change addresses always change computers,,never pay for internet service,,always use other peoples computers and connections and even then make sure its wirless with out isp,,never give anything out about you,,the world if you knew it as well as me youd understand that the world today especially in usa is pretty much police state ,,the usa now days is going through what great britain went through the 80s90s with ira and what israel went through in mid to end 80s with the begginign of the palastinian intifada and loco sucide bombers,,the usa in taht aspect is only at the beggining,,

only now days the us people realize they are not the only ones around the world and are more open to workd,,only today they face reality ,,it took 9/11 to bring it on them and even with 9/11 many in no where to be found town america still have no worries beside abusing their 14 year old step daughter and get away with it,,in other words...only today the usa is opening its eyes ,,usa in this aspect live back where the world was in the 80 and 90s,,

watch news and listen carefully,,usa is in panic state of affairs like never before,,they will learn to live with it with time,,it takes a good 10-15 years of living with it,,but sadly it will take more time to comprehand and more attacks and more suicide bombers in malls because of the fucked up arabs in usa that are complete loonaateeks,,

so in general the world is becoming a state police even in good ole usa it is same because its all one unit due to internet,,then again you learn to live with it but! always remember to never ever put anything of importance to you on internet while logging into desk top and have aol usa give you connection and etc etc,,

people are nosey and always want to se other people suffer,,this is life and you got to learn how to swim in it,,that is also one more reason to like animals ,,because they are innocent and love you no matter what,,with humans past the age of 8 ,,,they become very self oriented and very very very much into themselves ,,its psycology and school and acceptance and just society in general,,before age 8 kids are very innocent and intelegent...untill they get into the school system where they get educated but also destroyed emotionally the older they get and harden their heart and brain

all of what i say here is very very smart ,,dont just respond to here read it and cherish it. do not put yourself out on the internet with everything you have in real life,,internet is not real life ,,it is cyber zone! it takes action in real life ,,a serious action for this internet to become reality,,

in the long run internet will bring down more than it achieved ,,it will be so regulated and so restricted that it will fade away with time and grow into other things that include more of a 3 dimentional artificial reality products at your home that will interact with you like your dog and some will be a lot better and the need for internet will stop

anyways ,,all in good fun
fallen angel

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #853 on: December 06, 2007, 06:06:12 PM »
Don't like this nation becoming a police state no matter how many terrorists are out there.

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #854 on: December 06, 2007, 06:17:59 PM »
...never ever put your name out on any forum on any computer,,never ever,,always change addresses always change computers,,never pay for internet service,,always use other peoples computers and connections and even then make sure its wirless with out isp,,never give anything out about you...

...Question: Couldn't the "Men in Black" just call on one of the friends whose laptops you use to access GetBig and ask them one simple question:
"So, do you happen to know any professional bodybuilders?"

Monster anonymity retard.

WORST... GIMMICK... EVER!

The Luke

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #855 on: December 06, 2007, 07:29:38 PM »
The one thing that affects me about the conservative-religious element in the USA is the way they censor the Jerry Springer Show. We can't see the gals showing their boobs for their Jerry beads. Nor can we see female guests who strip off. Also they beep out swearing, which today is really pathetic. In Australia swearing and nudity on TV is allowed after about 9 pm at night. There are so many more elected officials in America and these people vow to clean up the place. So they close brothels, arrest prostitutes and censor most things to do with sex. I grew up in the 50-60s and hoped for more freedom and less restrictions. At least the internet provides just about anything you care to see. Heck, in the 1950s they airbrushed pubic regions in photos of nudists. In movies, men and women couldn't be seen in bed together. If they were in a bed scene each person had to have one foot on the floor. Sexual gymnasts have been trying to see if it is possible with that limitation.

There is a sense that we get what we deserve in life and that applies to the internet. The reason gh15 is cynical about the internet is because he is contributing to all the nasty stuff said by anonymous individuals. This thread is proof of that. He resorts to personal attacks at times to either put someone down or try to discredit them. That is the same tactic he accuses the government of using to limit critics of them.

Getbig is like the wild west. Lots of poseurs and wannabes and the real men don't have to posture and fight to get respected. The wannabes and others can attack known people and think they are having fun. I have ignored some people who post here by NEVER responding to any post directed at or about me. It works for me. In real life I would not have any trouble with anyone here. I can sense intelligence and there are quite a few smart guys around here. The smart women surely don't even dare post on this sordid board! When the place stops being fun is when you need to take a break from time to time. Too many young wannabe studs make Getbig their home and this place resembles that sitcom with the Fonz. I find it a challenge to remain here and occasionally I think I am most foolish to stay. Then I just shift into another gear and keep posting. I have made a few acquaintances here and that is about as good as it gets.

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #856 on: December 06, 2007, 08:18:57 PM »

people are nosey and always want to se other people suffer,,this is life and you got to learn how to swim in it,,that is also one more reason to like animals ,,because they are innocent and love you no matter what,,with humans past the age of 8 ,,,they become very self oriented and very very very much into themselves ,,its psycology and school and acceptance and just society in general,,before age 8 kids are very innocent and intelegent...untill they get into the school system where they get educated but also destroyed emotionally the older they get and harden their heart and brain

It doesn't have to be that way. 

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #857 on: December 07, 2007, 12:40:59 AM »
...Question: Couldn't the "Men in Black" just call on one of the friends whose laptops you use to access GetBig and ask them one simple question:
"So, do you happen to know any professional bodybuilders?"

Monster anonymity retard.

WORST... GIMMICK... EVER!

The Luke

Shut up or i'll cyber-torture you to get answers!  ::) ::)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #858 on: December 07, 2007, 01:40:04 AM »

Damn! Who are you? For a self-absorbed, narcissistic, hormonalized, muscle head you are one insightful intellect.

I'd put the age at ten instead of eight but that's just splitting hairs. You better write that f-ing book you promised when you retire. And also reveal yourself. You are definitely smarter than the average bear.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #859 on: December 07, 2007, 03:33:11 AM »
This is great.   ;D  Where else do you get to see a debate between someone who believes in Bigfoot and someone who believes in Aliens, moderated by a group of complete idiots (not all of course, but most)? 

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #860 on: December 07, 2007, 07:42:17 AM »

what also hardens the heart and minds of young boys is societies rampant homophobia. Boys are taught they have to be macho and that being sensitive or creative in any way is 'gay', they become afraid of being themselves and so quick to harden up and destroy themselves ...

It is shame because when a person suppresses any part of their personality they are damaging themselves for life. For most they are redeemed by women who can develop (hopefully not feminize) those lost sides in men , but for many they just become assholes. 

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #861 on: December 07, 2007, 08:08:02 AM »
everything now days start and ends with tv,,basically cable and satelite,,everyone is connected to that machine and what once used to be a good thing became the worst thing in educating kids,,take aside national geographic and couple other important channels

see im very open about things,,i wouldnt care if my daughter at age 16 had sex with her boyfriend i woudnt care if she did it even at 15 as long as the little fella wears condom and she knows safety ,,
the problem is that society in america were so restricted on the kids that what it created is a catastrophy ,,those kids fucked behind their parents back in the back yard,,,they ranaway ,,they smoked weed and many drugs just because,,the girls became britny spears like whores such as spears herself,,they were rebels but to the 10th degree bcause they didnt have open relashionship with their parents and their parents were very restricted inorder to protect their kids from what the mom used to have when she was younger in no where to be found little town usa,,so they over protect and very strict especially during 80s and beggining of 90s,,,now look what we got because of this thing,,,we got a generation that went baazoook ,,a complete mess,,we got rebels but with out boundaries,,those kids grew up to become this tv that you watch now days,,
this tv that you watch now days is very diff from nbc abc cbs like they used to be in past times,,this tv is so bad and so disgusting and people have blogs logs and shows with out having talent,,with out knowing a from b ,,with out any substance ,,people get famous just to be famous  with no talent what so ever! this is he result of the generation that was very restricted by parents and add to it the black rebels influenced heavily the white girl and you can see the story happening infront of your eyes,,white girls fuckin black guys like never before,,its a complete catastrophy whats going on in america,,there is no more marriages that last,,almost none,,the tv is garbage because the hosts are horrid and are this generation of 80s that needed and still need attention thus try to get it as a host on tv and because they are unqualified that dont report the news but they create what you call their own view injected to this new generation that growing up,,,a reporter and host should never ever have injecting his or her opinions and quick bullshit into todays news,,it is disuster what happens in america and we all are going to pay for it because countries are following the american style for it still a super power

anyway as i said before it all starts and end with the tv of today 2007,,
there is nothing ,,no talent ,,very few good artists/singers,,,rap killed music,,movies are still good but nothing like they used to be,,a movie like the born identity with mat damon or whatever that shitty movie is gets HUGE SUCESS!! while the actor can not play for shit and the movie is horrid and lacking any talent,,you got speers,,jessica ssimpson,,that skinny blond with no talent anf flat boobs hilton,,,they all have zero talent ,,they dont write no song they cant play nothing they cant do shit beside selling sex! and even that is by having either fat rolls or fake boobs ,,

the few people with talent like,,christina agilera or rob thomas can not fix this generation,,this generation is fucked up deeply ,,what im scared of is that the next one will be worse than this,,because this we have control over. hopefully it will be different
fallen angel

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #862 on: December 07, 2007, 11:11:26 AM »
Actually, it's because our culture has become more permissive that we have more promiscuity and teenage sex and pregnancy. Back in the 1950's there was far less of this because of social stigma. There use to be this sense of shame and not dishonoring your family name.
I also have to disagree with nycbull. There was far, far more homophobia back in the day. There use to be a time when it was even illegal and you were jailed for it. The gay culture use to be very discrete and even underground. There also was a strong sense of social stigma and shame to being gay. Now they parade down the streets in thongs dry humping each other. Hell, every where you look it's gay, gay, gay. Being gay, or rather bi, is now a faddishly cool and an "in" thing to do. You'd think half the population are homos when in fact true gays (those sexually attracted to the same sex) represent about 2-4% of the population. Also, one of the marks of a civilised person is the ability to suppress their nature (which you termed personality). Men are naturally polygamus. Does that mean it's OK to cheat? It's natural to want to take (steal) what you want than to work for it. Does that make it OK to steal? There are men who are genuinely sexually attracted to little girls and boys. Should they act on it? Most of our natural impulses are based on self interest and instinct. So what. That doesn't mean you should act on them. Hell, if that were the case I'd leave a trail of dead bodies everyday driving to work if I acted on my natural impulse to cap a few ass clowns with my Glock every time I'm cut off in traffic.

gh15 comments on TV is again another example of his deep insight. This is no Marcus Ruhl. Ruhl is too god damn happy. Again this points to Nasser but gh15 pro Israel stance would seem to discount that. Maybe just a ruse.

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #863 on: December 07, 2007, 02:47:34 PM »
GH, I think you and others will enjoy this...

&feature=related

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #864 on: December 07, 2007, 04:27:21 PM »
TV never showed the promise many held for that medium. Instead, we have shows paid for by sponsors who then select shows that have to be popular. Factor in the intelligence of the majority of the audience and you have stuff that the average person can enjoy. That means the TV standard is set at about IQ 90 so as to appeal to the most people. Cartoons reveal this, too, and kids love them but they are mostly crap. Nothing has changed since the 1950s when TV came to the masses. We used to watch the Ed Sullivan Show, I Love Lucy, Father Knows Best, and Leave it to Beaver. These depicted ideal families and entertainment. Imagine all those people who failed at living up to those characters? No one swore of TV or the radio and announcers got fired if they used the word, 'damn'. That is incredible when you think about it. Lenny Bruce was arrested several times for using swear words in his stage shows.

Don't forget that the kids who were born in the 1970s had to endure the AIDS scare. I remember ads on TV depicting death mowing down so many people. These kids grew up without any hope because part of the most enjoyable thing in life, namely sex and a relationship, was soiled and even dangerous. No wonder so many of those kids have delayed getting married or buying homes. I feel sorry for that generation who are now mostly in their 30's. Probably a lot of the guys here represent that group.

At least the internet is getting a lot of people together. People don't have to make friends in their local community but can go on line to meet people and make friends. The internet is an amazing thing and represents all that is good and bad about the human condition. I suppose the way to survive is to avoid the bad and take whatever good you can from it. I don't like the way so many try to reinvent themselves and be characters very unlike themselves. Gone is the idea that personal integrity is important. Instead, we have millions of people belonging to cyber homes such as discussion boards. We know the fare there. The flotsam multiply and the tall poppies are gleefully cut down to size.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #865 on: December 13, 2007, 07:50:44 PM »
"Hi, gh15!  The mothership is on its way!"
Ron: "I am lazy."

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #866 on: December 13, 2007, 07:57:26 PM »
oh man gh15 is the biggest idiot here :)

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #867 on: December 15, 2007, 07:44:25 AM »
oh man gh15 is the biggest idiot here :)

hehe

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #868 on: December 15, 2007, 07:46:54 AM »
Epic thread; certified legendary as of about 15 pages ago.  Bump for another Getbig timeless classic. 

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #869 on: December 15, 2007, 08:12:52 AM »
Epic thread; certified legendary as of about 15 pages ago.  Bump for another Getbig timeless classic. 

it's also known as "goatboy's deathblow to gh15"  ;D ;D

littlemack

• Getbig I
« Reply #870 on: December 15, 2007, 09:22:44 AM »
This is without a doubt the wildest $hit I've ever read...and the funniest! hahahaha... Oh man, I don't know you guys here on GetBig but this is some amusing stuff!

On the one hand, I've read GH15's opinions and insight with the drugs these pro's use(which appears fairly accurate with the people I've known), but this alien stuff is whack! hahaha... You got some crazy A$$ theories on Aliens bro! hahaha. Now I'm not saying that this is not all possible, b/c at this point we can't prove or disprove such theories... I love thinking about Astronomy and the billions of stars and solar systems out in the universe that are millions of light years away. Its taken the light so long to reach us that there's a good chance these stars are gone and new ones have already formed that we can't see yet. Its wild stuff to think about, but your theories on Aliens GH15 and this solar power eye stuff is whack! Maybe you know some things I don't...maybe you've been to secret gov't bases and played with these solar powered eyes and run a microwave off of them... $hit.... you sure your suppliers aren't lacing your test with LSD man? PM me for that source! hahaha

I'll be watching how all of this plays out with GenXXL. I've got friends who tell me they're solid, but then I got friends who are still pissed at what GenXXL did to Alin. You guys gotta realize something...that was told to me once by a friend of mine(who is also an IFBB pro...lol). TRUST NO ONE! Everyone has their own agenda and their own angle. Everyone who is involved in the business of this sport is trying to make money off of it somehow. OR... they've been busted and now working for LE in some capacity. For all I know GH15, you could now be working for a competitor of GenXXL and getting free product. Hell I don't know man. I haven't read your posts enough to know if you have other people's best interest at heart or your own. Everyone who's connected to a source and marketing for them is going to play the game of "Let me be your new best friend." Bodybuilding is about drugs. It saddened me the day I came to realize that as I've been a natural all my life. Its only when you start to take the drugs that your realize just how much of it actually is drugs! lol. Some people still don't want to face that truth. When you realize that bodybuilding is all about drugs, then you begin to see that there are a lot of people who want to make money selling drugs and supplying the demand. Yes, most of these pro's and even long time users are on doses of test year round. There's no reason to get off. You only get off if your receptors are saturated. I know guys who have been on cycle for 10+ years! These guys just add to their current cycles come contest time. Lots of money in GH sales too...not just your basic anabolics.

GH15. I believe your purposefully writing with poor english and grammer to further confuse us with your real identity. Which is ok. I'd do the same. lol. I gotta say, though man, life isn't all bad and Americans aren't all self absorbed, egotistical, selfish people as you believe. It runs high in the fitness and bodybuilding industries, no doubt, but there are a lot of good, honest, people in this country who believe in helping others. The gyms I go to have a very evenly mixed crowd of natural, prohormone, and AAS lifters. Its definitely not 9 out of 10 are AAS users, but Prohormones are all over the place b/c they're so available. Still, I gotta lot of friends who are completely natural and not interested in competing or doing shows at all. They just like doing it for their health. You may need a break from this business bro. Take some time off from the boards and the scene and get back to real people and real life.

There are a lot of guys on here trying to get your a$$ kicked off..hahaha. That's just another game by the mods and/or admin. They'll start pushing to all their friends on the board to try and draw you out and get you to lose your cool and start $hit with users in hopes of getting you banned. Its just another part of the game. I've been there and I've gotten banned from a board before. Remember. Trust No One. Everyone Has Their Own Agenda.

When you find someone you can trust in this game, hold onto that friend, b/c they are few and far between. You play. You pay. Everyone gets popped at some point or has a close run in if they're involved with the drug aspect of this sport. That's also another reason anonymity is so important and not giving out info on open forums.

Good luck to you all!

Your Brother of Iron,
LittleMack

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #871 on: December 15, 2007, 10:36:53 AM »
This is without a doubt the wildest $hit I've ever read...and the funniest! hahahaha... Oh man, I don't know you guys here on GetBig but this is some amusing stuff!

On the one hand, I've read GH15's opinions and insight with the drugs these pro's use(which appears fairly accurate with the people I've known), but this alien stuff is whack! hahaha... You got some crazy A$$ theories on Aliens bro! hahaha. Now I'm not saying that this is not all possible, b/c at this point we can't prove or disprove such theories... I love thinking about Astronomy and the billions of stars and solar systems out in the universe that are millions of light years away. Its taken the light so long to reach us that there's a good chance these stars are gone and new ones have already formed that we can't see yet. Its wild stuff to think about, but your theories on Aliens GH15 and this solar power eye stuff is whack! Maybe you know some things I don't...maybe you've been to secret gov't bases and played with these solar powered eyes and run a microwave off of them... $hit.... you sure your suppliers aren't lacing your test with LSD man? PM me for that source! hahaha

I'll be watching how all of this plays out with GenXXL. I've got friends who tell me they're solid, but then I got friends who are still pissed at what GenXXL did to Alin. You guys gotta realize something...that was told to me once by a friend of mine(who is also an IFBB pro...lol). TRUST NO ONE! Everyone has their own agenda and their own angle. Everyone who is involved in the business of this sport is trying to make money off of it somehow. OR... they've been busted and now working for LE in some capacity. For all I know GH15, you could now be working for a competitor of GenXXL and getting free product. Hell I don't know man. I haven't read your posts enough to know if you have other people's best interest at heart or your own. Everyone who's connected to a source and marketing for them is going to play the game of "Let me be your new best friend." Bodybuilding is about drugs. It saddened me the day I came to realize that as I've been a natural all my life. Its only when you start to take the drugs that your realize just how much of it actually is drugs! lol. Some people still don't want to face that truth. When you realize that bodybuilding is all about drugs, then you begin to see that there are a lot of people who want to make money selling drugs and supplying the demand. Yes, most of these pro's and even long time users are on doses of test year round. There's no reason to get off. You only get off if your receptors are saturated. I know guys who have been on cycle for 10+ years! These guys just add to their current cycles come contest time. Lots of money in GH sales too...not just your basic anabolics.

GH15. I believe your purposefully writing with poor english and grammer to further confuse us with your real identity. Which is ok. I'd do the same. lol. I gotta say, though man, life isn't all bad and Americans aren't all self absorbed, egotistical, selfish people as you believe. It runs high in the fitness and bodybuilding industries, no doubt, but there are a lot of good, honest, people in this country who believe in helping others. The gyms I go to have a very evenly mixed crowd of natural, prohormone, and AAS lifters. Its definitely not 9 out of 10 are AAS users, but Prohormones are all over the place b/c they're so available. Still, I gotta lot of friends who are completely natural and not interested in competing or doing shows at all. They just like doing it for their health. You may need a break from this business bro. Take some time off from the boards and the scene and get back to real people and real life.

There are a lot of guys on here trying to get your a$$ kicked off..hahaha. That's just another game by the mods and/or admin. They'll start pushing to all their friends on the board to try and draw you out and get you to lose your cool and start $hit with users in hopes of getting you banned. Its just another part of the game. I've been there and I've gotten banned from a board before. Remember. Trust No One. Everyone Has Their Own Agenda.

When you find someone you can trust in this game, hold onto that friend, b/c they are few and far between. You play. You pay. Everyone gets popped at some point or has a close run in if they're involved with the drug aspect of this sport. That's also another reason anonymity is so important and not giving out info on open forums.

Good luck to you all!

Your Brother of Iron,
LittleMack

what you say is too long for me to read but i can assure you im not a distributer of hormones ,,infact im closer to the other side of the fence,,i am final authority about hormone quality and the food chains when it comes to hormones,,i have nothing to do with sources on usa grounds that distribute underground garbage,,i cant stand alin because he is a selective scamer,,genx i dont care much for because they will mess their own future infact they are doing it right now,,

modertors and administation dont try to piss me off,,they neevr erase even one of gh15 posts ,,i have full support and invited here by one of the tops on this site that wish to remain annonymous ,,its a she or a he but its one of the tops on this site,,

i feel very comfortable to talk about the subject because im with the goverment on this hormones issue and not with the distributer so im not in the game as you call it but more of a final verdict make it or break it for many,,it quite similar to the way you bribe your packages into the usa grounds with the right means,,its all a matter of $$$ and how much you have ,,rich survive poor gone to garbage rest swim like fish in a tank,,

i dont care who lies and for what reason ,,i dont care what agendas they have,,i only care about one single thing: IF YOU  PROVIDE A SERVICE AROUND THE WORLD MAKE SURE IT IS NOT UNDERGROUND GARBAGE AND MAKE,,MAKE SURE IT IS HUMAN GRADE LEGIT ,,AND MAKE SURE SERVICE IS AS FAST AS YOU GET YOUR MONEY,,otherwize you will fall free fall same as narcotics and painkiller dealers,,the ones who survives were left alone for a reason,,,not to forget!! the goverment itself has people in it and in law enforcment that use hormones for their own benefits and so are some of their kids who play sports and lift,,the ones who survived survived for a reason ,,read my words carefully THE ONES WHO SURVIVED SURVIVED FOR A REASON THEY COULD BE TAKEN DOWN EASILY,,they survuved because they were ldoing the right things and it was taken noticed

im closer to goverment rather than bunch of kids trying to make money on usa grounds from hormones,,im also an ifbb bodybuilder ,,and not one you never heard of,,

point being is that hormones are LGEAL AROUND THE WORLD IN MANY PLACES,,it only the usa as of now that keep it as controlled inaddition to number of other countries ,,after this basbeall mess and about 5-10 of looking into it by the right people behind the teams and connected deeply to the usa goverment those hormones will go back into an incontrolled status on the usa ,,until then gh15 expect that no normal everyday person will be taken advantage of by anyone,,not genx and not alin because NOT TO FORGET!!! mr bonds is going to sit behind bars for some good time not due to steroid use which is common among 50%+ members of society but! for the lies he lies he had brought upon himself,,

you will not go out because of sell of hormones,,you WILL go out because you lied and you SOLD WEED AND X WITH IT,,lies is what made your all garbage underground go down,,you lied to the goverment ,,you poisioned the youngsters,,you provided bad quality products 99% were not even what they were supposed to be,,and you sold narcotics because you were greedy,,you avaided tax and operated unsafely,,you didnt know a from b and were only out for yourself and not for the clients who most likley had alot to do with putting you out of business,,

lastly,,always remember!!! wireless internet with no isp talking on the internet from zimbabua or austrlia or usa or russia ,,it all dont matter as long as you provide the service and quality you offer ,,the goverment dont have interest in you if you dont hurt its people ,,the goverment is there for the people,,the goverment is of the people ,,the goverment is put there by those same people ,,dont hurt them and they wont hurt yuo! what will get you is not the computer you write from because this shit can be out the window and there is no way to track those suppliers due to proxy shmoxy no isps wirelss lap tops all light weight operated from diff places aroudn tehworld,,whatwill get you is shadey and unsterile business and doing wrong to many people at once or not at once,,what will get you is the inability to swim among the good guys

the mafia learned to live with the goverment in co exsistance ,,the problem is that those hormone kids on the internet are a lot dumber than mafia,,thats why the fell ,,the ones who didnt and survived ..survuved for a reason ,,few bad apples are still out there and will always be but that doesnt mean they dont need to lok at their back 24/7 because of LIES ,,it has nothing to do with hormones,,

the american people DO NOT LIKE TO BE LIED TO,,the americsan people will BRING YOUR DOWN FASTER THAN A DEAD BIRD IF YOU LIE TO THEM,,even if youre president of the usa you will suffer tremendesly if lied in some way or another
fallen angel

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #872 on: December 15, 2007, 10:47:06 AM »
what you say is too long for me to read but i can assure you im not a distributer of hormones ,,infact im closer to the other side of the fence,,i am final authority about hormone quality and the food chains when it comes to hormones,,i have nothing to do with sources on usa grounds that distribute underground garbage,,i cant stand alin because he is a selective scamer,,genx i dont care much for because they will mess their own future infact they are doing it right now,,

modertors and administation dont try to piss me off,,they neevr erase even one of gh15 posts ,,i have full support and invited here by one of the tops on this site that wish to remain annonymous ,,its a she or a he but its one of the tops on this site,,

i feel very comfortable to talk about the subject because im with the goverment on this hormones issue and not with the distributer so im not in the game as you call it but more of a final verdict make it or break it for many,,it quite similar to the way you bribe your packages into the usa grounds with the right means,,its all a matter of $$$ and how much you have ,,rich survive poor gone to garbage rest swim like fish in a tank,,

i dont care who lies and for what reason ,,i dont care what agendas they have,,i only care about one single thing: IF YOU  PROVIDE A SERVICE AROUND THE WORLD MAKE SURE IT IS NOT UNDERGROUND GARBAGE AND MAKE,,MAKE SURE IT IS HUMAN GRADE LEGIT ,,AND MAKE SURE SERVICE IS AS FAST AS YOU GET YOUR MONEY,,otherwize you will fall free fall same as narcotics and painkiller dealers,,the ones who survives were left alone for a reason,,,not to forget!! the goverment itself has people in it and in law enforcment that use hormones for their own benefits and so are some of their kids who play sports and lift,,the ones who survived survived for a reason ,,read my words carefully THE ONES WHO SURVIVED SURVIVED FOR A REASON THEY COULD BE TAKEN DOWN EASILY,,they survuved because they were ldoing the right things and it was taken noticed

im closer to goverment rather than bunch of kids trying to make money on usa grounds from hormones,,im also an ifbb bodybuilder ,,and not one you never heard of,,

point being is that hormones are LGEAL AROUND THE WORLD IN MANY PLACES,,it only the usa as of now that keep it as controlled inaddition to number of other countries ,,after this basbeall mess and about 5-10 of looking into it by the right people behind the teams and connected deeply to the usa goverment those hormones will go back into an incontrolled status on the usa ,,until then gh15 expect that no normal everyday person will be taken advantage of by anyone,,not genx and not alin because NOT TO FORGET!!! mr bonds is going to sit behind bars for some good time not due to steroid use which is common among 50%+ members of society but! for the lies he lies he had brought upon himself,,

you will not go out because of sell of hormones,,you WILL go out because you lied and you SOLD WEED AND X WITH IT,,lies is what made your all garbage underground go down,,you lied to the goverment ,,you poisioned the youngsters,,you provided bad quality products 99% were not even what they were supposed to be,,and you sold narcotics because you were greedy,,you avaided tax and operated unsafely,,you didnt know a from b and were only out for yourself and not for the clients who most likley had alot to do with putting you out of business,,

lastly,,always remember!!! wireless internet with no isp talking on the internet from zimbabua or austrlia or usa or russia ,,it all dont matter as long as you provide the service and quality you offer ,,the goverment dont have interest in you if you dont hurt its people ,,the goverment is there for the people,,the goverment is of the people ,,the goverment is put there by those same people ,,dont hurt them and they wont hurt yuo! what will get you is not the computer you write from because this shit can be out the window and there is no way to track those suppliers due to proxy shmoxy no isps wirelss lap tops all light weight operated from diff places aroudn tehworld,,whatwill get you is shadey and unsterile business and doing wrong to many people at once or not at once,,what will get you is the inability to swim among the good guys

the mafia learned to live with the goverment in co exsistance ,,the problem is that those hormone kids on the internet are a lot dumber than mafia,,thats why the fell ,,the ones who didnt and survived ..survuved for a reason ,,few bad apples are still out there and will always be but that doesnt mean they dont need to lok at their back 24/7 because of LIES ,,it has nothing to do with hormones,,

the american people DO NOT LIKE TO BE LIED TO,,the americsan people will BRING YOUR DOWN FASTER THAN A DEAD BIRD IF YOU LIE TO THEM,,even if youre president of the usa you will suffer tremendesly if lied in some way or another

You sure say alot for an innocent man, gh15.   ;D

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #873 on: December 15, 2007, 10:48:47 AM »
If you work so closely with the government they already know who you are anyway so why do you need to be anonymous here?
tank u jesus

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #874 on: December 15, 2007, 10:53:36 AM »
because its nto the goverment i wanna stay annonymous from,,its from the few bad apples in the sport and industry of bodybuilding ,,not to forget bodybuilding industry is in more than one place and a lot more than usa,,,there are some people in england and  serbia right now that dont like to hear what gh15 says and in thier countires no one would care for a murder,,not every country is as good as usa my friend,,
learn to appriciate how good your goverment is,,your goverment handle you with soft gloves,,they let go so many things you wouldnt imagine how much the goverment let go just because they know every one was young at one time and everyone does stupid things,,the american goverment when it comes to human behavior is superb,,it  know exactly who need to be taken out and who not and it is far from stupid
fallen angel