Author Topic: What do you think the loser Pumphard did today without Getbig working hahahahaha  (Read 1989 times)

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
I'm willing to bet anyone that he surfed some pedo sites trolling for fresh faced eight year old boys.  Makes me ill just thinking about.

For the safety of the children, getbig needs to remain up so sick bastards like plumptard can be distracted away from our future generations.

Sorry, fellow getbiggers.  I have to go vomit now just thinking about what goes through that idle and simple mind of pumphard's

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
pumphard needs to get a fucken life.  This pedo bastard is wayyyyy too obsessed with this site.

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
pumphard needs to get a fucken life.  This pedo bastard is wayyyyy too obsessed with this site.

You need to take a look at yourself. ::)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
You need to take a look at yourself. ::)

How was your day, Danny Ray Swanson?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
I'm willing to bet anyone that he surfed some pedo sites trolling for fresh faced eight year old boys.  Makes me ill just thinking about.

For the safety of the children, getbig needs to remain up so sick bastards like plumptard can be distracted away from our future generations.

Sorry, fellow getbiggers.  I have to go vomit now just thinking about what goes through that idle and simple mind of pumphard's

He just stayed home and played with his tits all day

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
He just stayed home and played with his tits all day

That's the only way he gets action

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
That's the only way he gets action
I,m sure he did none of those things HB you know damn well he put on a dress
xxxxxxxxxlarge then danced around his moms basement singing [ IM A PRETTY PRETTY LITTLE GIRL ]...
p

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
I,m sure he did none of those things HB you know damn well he put on a dress
xxxxxxxxxlarge then danced around his moms basement singing [ IM A PRETTY PRETTY LITTLE GIRL ]...

It'd be kinkier to see him dance topless - the tits would be flopping like mad :o

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
It'd be kinkier to see him dance topless - the tits would be flopping like mad :o

Kiwi, are you suggesting pumphard tucks his dick between his legs and dances in the nude to the song "Goodbye Horses" by Q Lazzarus just like Buffalo Bill in Silence of the Lambs?

Is this what you are suggesting?

Master Blaster

Kiwi, are you suggesting pumphard tucks his dick between his legs and dances in the nude to the song "Goodbye Horses" by Q Lazzarus just like Buffalo Bill in Silence of the Lambs?

Is this what you are suggesting?

"It takes the lotion and rubs it on its skin!"

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
"It takes the lotion and rubs it on its skin!"

haha pumphard used anti-stretch mark lotion on his tits.  The children like his moobs to be fresh looking, not aged

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
To scare the children tonight (he hopes to scare them unconscious), pumphard will be shirtless when he answers the door

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
To scare the children tonight (he hopes to scare them unconscious), pumphard will be shirtless when he answers the door
How happy would I be, if you were the one at my door..........

Master Blaster

:-X

Don't do it Havenbull, you don't want to wind up another skin coat!  :o

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
:-X

Don't do it Havenbull, you don't want to wind up another skin coat!  :o

haha don't worry, MB.  If I go to pumphards door, I assure you I will have with me an aluminum bat, a shovel, and a bag of lye.

Master Blaster

haha don't worry, MB.  If I go to pumphards door, I assure you I will have with me an aluminum bat, a shovel, and a bag of lye.

Add a bone saw, a Sams Club mega-pac of heavy duty plastic bags, a twelver of Blue Ribbon, a fat blunt and a Gwar mix-tape. Thats a fucking party right there, my friend.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
hahaha.........you watch too many movies....

power_n_glory

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
The sailor queef is always posting gay shit what a queef do you collect garbage aswell queef

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
The sailor queef is always posting gay shit what a queef do you collect garbage aswell queef
Nice queef obsession ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

power_n_glory

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
you smell of shit you fat loser

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
hahaha.........you watch too many movies....

or maybe too many movies are made from the things that i've done

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V

So now you're fantasizing about Havenbull being a 10 year old dressed in a halloween costume?  Fucking sicko. >:(

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
How happy would I be, if you were the one at my back door..........

Fixed......given you're a homo and all

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Fixed......given you're a homo and all
the troll is back.......

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?