Author Topic: Old School Milos and Judges  (Read 1423 times)

The Coach

Old School Milos and Judges
« on: October 30, 2007, 04:06:33 PM »
 :P

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
Re: Old School Milos........
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2007, 04:08:39 PM »

thas not Milos

The Coach

Re: Old School Milos........
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2007, 04:11:24 PM »

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Old School Milos and Judges
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2007, 04:11:55 PM »
what does this have to do with insulin, overtraining and overpriced supplements?

The Coach

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2007, 04:13:11 PM »
what does this have to do with insulin?

Ha, thats the point......it has NOTHING to do with insulin :D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2007, 04:13:58 PM »
Ha, thats the point......it has NOTHING to do with insulin :D
;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2007, 04:15:21 PM »
Danny Padilla

The_Schofeild_Kid

• Getbig II
  • I'm a Damn Killer Myself!!
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2007, 05:33:35 PM »
awsum....

i don't care what anybody sez... old school bodybuilders where way better conditioned. and i don't think it just has to do with insulin and gh skin thickening. i think its the diets... most pro precontest diets are like

2 cups rice
12oz chicken breast

multiply 8 times a day....  ::) up the clen/eph/t3 and hope that [insert guru] will supply them with the [insert exotic diuretic/plasma expander/magic beans] on the contest date.

i bet the old schoolers freaking tortured themselves with a couple egg whites and some cans of tuna to get peeeled like that.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2007, 05:57:38 PM »
Coach...I'll tell you something seriously...
Early 1994 I was in Florida and I had a great chance for the first time in my life to meet one of the all time bodybuilding greats (for the time being I will not say his name...but to make it clear - TOP PHYSIQUE...IFBB PRO CHAMPION AND A LIVING LEGEND...someone who inspired me a great deal when I was starting....and who still does - after all these years).

Anyway, as I was excitingly telling him how much I admired him and some of the other "old-schoolers"....I did manage to sneak comment/question that "I can only imagine how would he...and many others of his "stone-Iron-age ;D" guys look IF they had all the Rx and knowledge that was available at present time..."

He looked at me straight in the eyes and asked me: "And WHY do you think WE DIDN'T have...or use THE SAME STUFF you are using - AND MORE!!!???"

I was confused for a second (not very common feeling to me) but I soon managed to start naming some products and methods...and needless to say - just about every question was answered with BEEN THERE, DONE THAT....

AMEN

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2007, 06:19:03 PM »
So you are saying Frank Zane took higher dosages than Ronnie Coleman, correct?

Early 1994 I was in Florida and I had a great chance for the first time in my life to meet one of the all time bodybuilding greats (for the time being I will not say his name...but to make it clear - TOP PHYSIQUE...IFBB PRO CHAMPION AND A LIVING LEGEND...someone who inspired me a great deal when I was starting....and who still does - after all these years).

Anyway, as I was excitingly telling him how much I admired him and some of the other "old-schoolers"....I did manage to sneak comment/question that "I can only imagine how would he...and many others of his "stone-Iron-age ;D" guys look IF they had all the Rx and knowledge that was available at present time..."

He looked at me straight in the eyes and asked me: "And WHY do you think WE DIDN'T have...or use THE SAME STUFF you are using - AND MORE!!!???"

I was confused for a second (not very common feeling to me) but I soon managed to start naming some products and methods...and needless to say - just about every question was answered with BEEN THERE, DONE THAT....

AMEN

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2007, 06:32:09 PM »
So you are saying Frank Zane took higher dosages than Ronnie Coleman, correct?

Yes, Zane was very familiar with insulin too. Although it wasn't Humalog... porcine insulin and monkey growth hormone.  :D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2007, 06:33:31 PM »

AMEN
Not only the Rx but Zane used lots of amino's too. I think you stole your amino formula from him.

The Coach

« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2007, 07:10:34 PM »

AMEN

Not doubting you one bit Milos, remember, I was a client of Dr.Kerr and one of my very first partners when I was a kid was Bill Pearl, at his gym I had had the opportunity to meet and train with just about everyone and I'm not going to deny that some were on quite a bit, but my point is the dryness and unbelievable conditioning that they achieved. I told you how I felt about how I thought insulin changed BBing for the worse by taking away the absolute sharpness and symmetry, I know how insulin works that was never my debate, it was just the effects it has on todays BBing. If (I will) I come in absolutely shredded at this show, I just might be at a disadvantage simply because I am totally under the impression that the judges are looking for bigger and fuller instead of smaller and ripped. But being who I am have to give it a shot and hope I can persuade the judges to change.

The Coach

« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2007, 07:12:32 PM »
Yes, Zane was very familiar with insulin too. Although it wasn't Humalog... porcine insulin and monkey growth hormone.  :D

C'mon now, In all my years I have NEVER even heard that as a rumor!!