Author Topic: what getbig going down taught me  (Read 844 times)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
what getbig going down taught me
« on: October 30, 2007, 07:56:56 PM »
i had no idea there were such problems going on until i hopped up to the G&O and saw a few threads about it, then about six more on the complaints board. a couple of people talking about how many times they had to refresh to see a page.

jeezus christ this board has some sad sacks on it. i hopped on, refreshed twice, left and did other things. i can't imagine how bored i'd have to be to sit here and refresh for an hour, and then give enough of a shit to start threads bitching about it.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
Re: what getbig going down taught me
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2007, 08:01:22 PM »

You're awesome! Give yourself a pat on the back now . . .

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2007, 08:04:19 PM »
has anyone ever told you how incredibly uninteresting your posts are? i get that you're trying to be all harsh and whatever, but really you should just stop.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2007, 08:06:31 PM »

why're you trying to hurt my feelings after I just complimented you?

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2007, 08:50:48 PM »
GetBig was down?

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2007, 09:03:34 PM »
I refreshed a couple times in the morning and then said fuck it.  I guess it's back up now.  Poor pumphard must have had a rough day, though.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2007, 09:09:45 PM »
  Poor pumphard must have had a rough day, though.

maybe he spent the day on musclefurs, like our friend magoo.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2007, 09:10:25 PM »
I refreshed a couple times in the morning and then said fuck it.  I guess it's back up now.  Poor pumphard must have had a rough day, though.

haha, i'm willing to bet there were a lot of smashed F5 keys after today. i swear if i was ron i'd do it every so often just to make all of the lifeless schmucks on here shit their pants. once a month i'd shut down getbig entirely for a day. no refreshing, just down and out. plus i'm sure it'd make the guys over at MD super happy when half of getbig shows up to insult them on their board instead of over here.

maybe he spent the day on musclefurs, like our friend magoo.

ah, so now you're going to feel all hurt that i made fun of you and start following me around like you did with rip. fantastic. just don't expect me to humor ya too much.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2007, 09:14:37 PM »
haha, i'm willing to bet there were a lot of smashed F5 keys after today. i swear if i was ron i'd do it every so often just to make all of the lifeless schmucks on here shit their pants. once a month i'd shut down getbig entirely for a day. no refreshing, just down and out. plus i'm sure it'd make the guys over at MD super happy when half of getbig shows up to insult them on their board instead of over here.

ah, so now you're going to feel all hurt that i made fun of you and start following me around like you did with rip. fantastic. just don't expect me to humor ya too much.

1. You're mean. Not everybody has other sites that they can go to . . .

2. I was talking to pandaemonium.