Author Topic: BAN BLUTO!!! HE ADMITS TO NOT LIKING PUSSY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! << link inside >>  (Read 12754 times)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I accepted your little threat 10 posts in. As soon as I accepted you went from coming to find me to expecting me to drive 3-4 hours to find you in a city of 7+ million without a picture at a train station. It's cute that you're that much of a coward, but I don't blame you. You're a fat pussy who has to try to lie his way out of every situation you put yourself in. It's pretty despicable. You pussied out, deal with it.
160 pounder shooting his mouth off on the net............should be getbig;s slogan

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
who the fuck is this bag licker anyway, pretty easy to yap here

He's your new worst enemy.  You got a problem with tha?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
He's your new worst enemy.  You got a problem with tha?
I hope he's got more balls then you

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
I hope he's got more balls then you

How can I find you?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
How can I find you?
I bet you say that to all the men............hhahaahah ahah

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
How can I find you?

Basically look up all the gay bars in Toronto and see if any of them have apartments over top. ;D

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
I bet you say that to all the men............hhahaahah ahah

You make all sorts of e-threats, but never let people know how they can find you.  coward  ahhaha

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
You make all sorts of e-threats, but never let people know how they can find you.  coward  ahhaha

You might wanna check the Toronto-area obesity clinics...plumpy might be staying at one of those.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
give it up, last time you made threats, I did give you an address, and you coward away.........

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
give it up, last time you made threats, I did give you an address, and you coward away.........

Oh, you mean when you admitted to living over a gay bar and then erased that post because people started flaming you for it?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Oh, you mean when you admitted to living over a gay bar and then erased that post because people started flaming you for it?
get out of that basement, and quit those role playing games, they're fuckin up your reality..........hahahah a........you need to get out now, bro, you'rer delusional.......hahahah .......you can't even remember why you were surfing those pedo sites

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it

You never gave an address.  That was above a bar.  Was it the bar you wanted me to go to?  I don't swing that way.

Why don't give the address of an old empty parking lot, coward  :o

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
You never gave an address.  That was above a bar.  Was it the bar you wanted me to go to?  I don't swing that way.

Why don't give the address of an old empty parking lot, coward  :o
I gave you an address of a building I own..........if it'll make you happy, we can go anywhere you want

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
I gave you an address of a building I own..........if it'll make you happy, we can go anywhere you want

ah so your cronies can help you out when the beatdown doesn't go your way.  I'll kick your ass up and down Younge Street, I just not in the mood to get arrested.

what's the address, blimptard?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
ah so your cronies can help you out when the beatdown doesn't go your way.  I'll kick your ass up and down Younge Street, I just not in the mood to get arrested.

what's the address, blimptard?
yes, that would be devastating.........haha haha......you're such a little bitch

bigmc

• Getbig V
will you two either fight

or shut the fu ck up  ::)
T

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

hahahahaha

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it

you want some of this too, you cock loving queer?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage

HAHAHAHAHAHA, please seriously, spew more bullshit. You're making my life. So not only do you make millions trading stocks from your shithole apartment, but you're also a successful real estate investor? All while talking shit on Getbig for 18 hours a day. Just stop. It's embarrassing. Fade away and be done with this site, please.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
HAHAHAHAHAHA, please seriously, spew more bullshit. You're making my life. So not only do you make millions trading stocks from your shithole apartment, but you're also a successful real estate investor? All while talking shit on Getbig for 18 hours a day. Just stop. It's embarrassing. Fade away and be done with this site, please.

He's so used to telling those kinds of lies on pedo sites, thinking he'll impress the dirt poor indonesian girls trapped in the sex trade, that he can't resist telling them on here too.

bigmc

• Getbig V

brutal virtual threats  ::)
T

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
You sound like a typical jealous jew, anybody says anything remotely positive, you geeks try to shoot it down.  I don't know how you've been raised, but being 40 years old and having a two story building, and some stocks as investments isn't something that is so hard to attain.....But, for someone who has fuck all, I guess I can see it  being a big deal.......

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
hahaahah........give it a rest warrior, you ain't frightening anyone

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
He's so used to telling those kinds of lies on pedo sites, thinking he'll impress the dirt poor indonesian girls trapped in the sex trade, that he can't resist telling them on here too.
But, what I want to know is, why were you surfing around that pedo site for 10 minutes?

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
You gotta give this a rest plumpy...three posts in a row...your heart won't be able to take this much longer, with all the stress and the globs of fat surrounding it.