Author Topic: BAN BLUTO!!! HE ADMITS TO NOT LIKING PUSSY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! << link inside >>  (Read 12752 times)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
brutal virtual threats  ::)
thats all he's got........

bigmc

• Getbig V
thats all he's got........

i hate you too you cu nt  >:(
T

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
You gotta give this a rest plumpy...three posts in a row...your heart won't be able to take this much longer, with all the stress and the globs of fat surrounding it.
So break the streak and finally tell us what were you doing on that pedo site for 10 minutes...?..

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
i hate you too you cu nt  >:(
are u still upset cause I made fun of your arm pic..........

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
You sound like a typical jealous jew, anybody says anything remotely positive, you geeks try to shoot it down.  I don't know how you've been raised, but being 40 years old and having a two story building, and some stocks as investments isn't something that is so hard to attain.....But, for someone who has fuck all, I guess I can see it  being a big deal.......

hahaha, "some stocks". Let's not forget you're the same moron that claims to make his living off trading stocks all day. We'll do a rough estimate. Let's say you have $1 million worth of stocks (which I SERIOUSLY doubt) and those stocks see a return of 5% on the year for you. That means you would make $50,000 before taxes. Barely middle class in this country. So let's face it, you're completely full of shit and you and I both know it.

You seem bitter that I have 0 Jewish blood in me and my parents are still more successful than you and I'm not forced to live in the third poorest section of Toronto.  ;D

Edit: Nevermind, you're the same retard claiming to see a yearly return of 30% or so if I recall. The only people that accomplish that are those running some of the world's best hedge funds, and they're billionaires. You're a poor schmoe that posts for 18 hours a day on Getbig.  ::)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
havenbull took a page out of pandaemonium conduct, and disappears when the heat is on..........hahhahah.... .....like I said, I always knew you were a coward

Fury

• Getbig V
havenbull took a page out of pandaemonium conduct, and disappears when the heat is on..........hahhahah.... .....like I said, I always knew you were a coward

Little bit of advice. Don't call someone a coward when you give an address for someone to come find you and then deny giving it. Makes you look like a hypocritical pussy.  ;)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
hahaha, "some stocks". Let's not forget you're the same moron that claims to make his living off trading stocks all day. We'll do a rough estimate. Let's say you have $1 million worth of stocks (which I SERIOUSLY doubt) and those stocks see a return of 5% on the year for you. That means you would make $50,000 before taxes. Barely middle class in this country. So let's face it, you're completely full of shit and you and I both know it.

You seem bitter that I have 0 Jewish blood in me and my parents are still more successful than you and I'm not forced to live in the third poorest section of Toronto.  ;D

Edit: Nevermind, you're the same retard claiming to see a yearly return of 30% or so if I recall. The only people that accomplish that are those running some of the world's best hedge funds, and they're billionaires. You're a poor schmoe that posts for 18 hours a day on Getbig.  ::)
If your father only makes 5% on his investment, tell him to give me a call.................hah ahha.............you're a typical gullible jew.........hahahaha

Fury

• Getbig V
If your father only makes 5% on his investment, tell him to give me a call.................hah ahha.............you're a typical gullible jew.........hahahaha

No, you're a liar that's been called out. What was the ROI on your investments last year? You said you've see monthly returns over 30% if I recall. The top hedge funds in the world are lucky to see an ROI of 30% for the year. The people running those are billionaires and work 80 hour weeks. You're an obese dork sitting on an internet forum bragging about how much he supposedly makes on stock, all while backing out of threats and insults.

Are you like jealous of Jews or something? Or should I be insulted by you calling me one? It's obvious you've got some insecurity issues with the amount of lies you tell on here.

I'm willing to bet on my life you've never seen an ROI of 30% on any of your "$0.50" stock investments, "big guy".  ;D

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Little bit of advice. Don't call someone a coward when you give an address for someone to come find you and then deny giving it. Makes you look like a hypocritical pussy.  ;)
I thought you geeks are suppose to be smart, when did I say that I didn't give it out...........hahaha.... ......btw, aren't havenbull balls hurting him , you've been swinging from them for a while now

Fury

• Getbig V
I thought you geeks are suppose to be smart, when did I say that I didn't give it out...........hahaha.... ......btw, aren't havenbull balls hurting him , you've been swinging from them for a while now

You deleted it five minutes after you were exposed for living above a restaurant at that address. You then turned around and started claiming that you "own" the entire building, which is just utter bullshit to anyone that's not retarded.

See, unlike the others I guess, I'm really tired of having to read you beat around the bush like a little twat every day. It's abundantly clear you suffer from massive self-esteem issues and your life is most likely in shambles. I wish you would shut up and fade away already. You've been going religiously since May. Just stop.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
No, you're a liar that's been called out. What was the ROI on your investments last year? You said you've see monthly returns over 30% if I recall. The top hedge funds in the world are lucky to see an ROI of 30% for the year. The people running those are billionaires and work 80 hour weeks. You're an obese dork sitting on an internet forum bragging about how much he supposedly makes on stock, all while backing out of threats and insults.

Are you like jealous of Jews or something? Or should I be insulted by you calling me one? It's obvious you've got some insecurity issues with the amount of lies you tell on here.

I'm willing to bet on my life you've never seen an ROI of 30% on any of your "$0.50" stock investments, "big guy".  ;D
You gotta be the dumbest college student I've ever talked to.......It varies, last year I broke even, this year I've averaged over 30%, due to 2 of my investments that went through the roof...........What can I say, gotta know the right people

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
You gotta be the dumbest college student I've ever talked to.......It varies, last year I broke even, this year I've averaged over 30%, due to 2 of my investments that went through the roof...........What can I say, gotta know the right people

Epic vagueness ::)  You're one of the biggest bullshitters on here.  And you have an unhealthy attraction to "younger" girls, you sick bastard.  BF is right: you need to just leave.

Fury

• Getbig V

hahaha, you're such a bullshit artist it's sickening. 30%, hahaha. Just stop before you embarrass yourself more. You didn't see a 30% ROI, you and I both know that. Hell, most hedge funds don't see a 30% ROI, and those have teams of people working pretty much non-stop to do nothing but make money. Why should I expect an obese, poverty-stricken retard who spends the BULK of his days posting on this forum to somehow manage to turn a better yearly ROI than the top hedge funds on the planet? You got caught in your lie, now shut up and sit down.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
You deleted it five minutes after you were exposed for living above a restaurant at that address. You then turned around and started claiming that you "own" the entire building, which is just utter bullshit to anyone that's not retarded.

See, unlike the others I guess, I'm really tired of having to read you beat around the bush like a little twat every day. It's abundantly clear you suffer from massive self-esteem issues and your life is most likely in shambles. I wish you would shut up and fade away already. You've been going religiously since May. Just stop.

I've backed up everything that has came out of my mouth, unlike you who's bullshitted about everything, including denying the pic was you. I really don't care what a nerdy college kid, who has problems getting laid thinks. If my posts bother you that much, then stop responding to them, and stop following me around like a little, lost puppy.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
In fairness to plumpshit, he may be including in that figure the profits he makes selling homemade dairy products on the side.

Fury

• Getbig V
http://online.wsj.com/public/resources/documents/BA_HedgeFund50_071001.pdf

Interesting. Your ROI would put you at #23 on the list of best performing hedge funds on the PLANET. Why are you posting on Getbig when it's clear you could be making hundreds of millions managing a fund? Get the hell out of here.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I have to admit, SS is right.......hahahaha.... ...nobody can lure the nerds quite like me......

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
I've backed up everything that has came out of my mouth

COME, not CAME.  For someone who claims to be a savvy businessman and stock broker, you sure have some shitty grammar, which can only reflect a poor education.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

Interesting. Your ROI would put you at #23 on the list of best performing hedge funds on the PLANET. Why are you posting on Getbig when it's clear you could be making hundreds of millions managing a fund? Get the hell out of here.
Cause I love teasing nerds while I'm making money..........hahahahah a..........

Fury

• Getbig V
Cause I love teasing nerds while I'm making money..........hahahahah a..........

hahaha, teasing? You're claiming that you're more successful at managing money than 99.99% of hedge funds on the planet.  ;D

30% ROI would put you at #23. The average salary for the people running the top 25 is $383 million per year. You're a billionaire apparently!  ::)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
COME, not CAME.  For someone who claims to be a savvy businessman and stock broker, you sure have some shitty grammar, which can only reflect a poor education.
I just know the right people..........hahahaha

Fury

• Getbig V
Am I the only one that thinks it's absolutely pathetic that a grown man who can't even type coherently is trying to claim he manages money better than 99.99% of hedge funds on the planet?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
hahaha, teasing? You're claiming that you're more successful at managing money than 99.99% of hedge funds on the planet.  ;D

30% ROI would put you at #23. The average salary for the people running the top 25 is $383 million per year. You're a billionaire apparently!  ::)
Are you that stupid, don't you understand, these people invest millions.

Fury

• Getbig V
Are you that stupid, don't you understand, these people invest millions.

But for you to be living off your stocks like you claim to, you must surely be investing millions as well. You're basically implying that your portfolio is greater than $1 million. You and I both know you're full of shit and I just called you on it. Deal it with it you twat.

Anywho, I've got a physics exam at 3. No doubt you'll be here arguing with yourself while I'm gone trying to prove to us you're not a complete rat. Doubt it'll work, though.  :-\