Author Topic: Why do the Bodybuilding Pros  (Read 2054 times)

BODYBUILDER212

• Getbig II
Why do the Bodybuilding Pros
« on: October 31, 2007, 10:54:04 AM »
not use there heads when signing contracts.  I mean example in the past few years how many pros have written for MD.  EVry few months you see new column with Dave Henry, then gone, then new column with Lee Priest gone, so many have come and gone, why do they not sign a contract for multi years, not multi Issues. 

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Why do the Bodybuilding Pros
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2007, 10:55:49 AM »
All ghostwritten.

BODYBUILDER212

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2007, 10:58:42 AM »
True but still when they have their name tied to it they getting paid, so if your smart you want to sign to get paid for 3 years not 3 months

All ghostwritten.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2007, 11:02:53 AM »
not use there heads when signing contracts.  I mean example in the past few years how many pros have written for MD.  EVry few months you see new column with Dave Henry, then gone, then new column with Lee Priest gone, so many have come and gone, why do they not sign a contract for multi years, not multi Issues. 

because most conctracts are two way contracts   ::)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2007, 09:48:53 PM »

Most contracts are for a 1 year with a 1 year option (the option year being the companies)....If the athletes had the option of signing a multi year deal, they would have....

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2007, 10:04:26 PM »

Because the Mags have ALL the power, unlike athletes in real sports.

Basically, there's no demand for untalented, illiterate, law breaking, thong posers..... :-\
HAHA, RON.....

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2007, 10:10:41 PM »

Basically, there's no demand for untalented, illiterate, law breaking, thong posers..... :-\

well, when there is a demand for "in the closet", retarded, too much time on my hands, even though I hate bodybuilding I spend all my time on a BB board, idiots..............you're a shoe-in for a looooooong contract.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2007, 10:11:49 PM »
well, when there is a demand for "in the closet", retarded, too much time on my hands, even though I hate bodybuilding I spend all my time on a BB board, idiots..............you're a shoe-in for a looooooong contract.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too easy..... ;D
HAHA, RON.....

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2007, 10:30:15 PM »

Basically, there's no demand for untalented, illiterate, law breaking, thong posers.....
:D  I must admit Gordiano, you speak the truth.
N

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2007, 06:33:38 AM »
:D  I must admit Gordiano, you speak the truth.
he def does.

Mad Nickels

• Getbig III
  • Team MD
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2007, 06:51:11 AM »

I'm a psych major.

It's pretty well agreed upon... people who treat outsiders like shit... will usually treat those at home like shit, eventually.

When a girl sees her date treat the waiter like shit - run.  That guy will treat her like shit one day.

People who talk to others like crap, in general, will treat the wife and kid like garbage the minute stress arrives.  Watch and see ;)
I lost my cherry at www.gymstories.com

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2007, 07:13:43 AM »

Well a response like this shows that "gordiano" nailed his point!!!  :o

And it shows that he got under your skin with the truth  ;D
just not good enough

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2007, 07:59:40 AM »

Well a response like this shows that "gordiano" nailed his point!!!  :o

And it shows that he got under your skin with the truth  ;D
[/quote

yeah, that's it...some anonymous fool on the internet got under my skin, like this is the first stupid comment i've heard on a message board...lol.

How about it's a "response" to his stupid comment?

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2007, 08:03:44 AM »

Fair enough chicky!  And to bury the hatchet...I'm going to have a 'Bob Bowl'  ;)
just not good enough

Wanocki

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2007, 11:05:54 AM »
I'm a psych major.

It's pretty well agreed upon... people who treat outsiders like shit... will usually treat those at home like shit, eventually.

When a girl sees her date treat the waiter like shit - run.  That guy will treat her like shit one day.

People who talk to others like crap, in general, will treat the wife and kid like garbage the minute stress arrives.  Watch and see ;)

psyche majors always think they are smarter than they really are and what does this have to do with bob?

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2007, 12:24:51 PM »
anyone with any sort of degree in anything think they know it all, when really ..... they dont ;D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2007, 01:34:22 PM »

And you are attracted to a bodybuilding forum, Why?
Strange that someone who hates bodybuilding would be attracted to such a forum, must have been picked on by the local musclehead at school. 
V