Author Topic: Question for Bob Chick  (Read 4708 times)

Mad Nickels

• Getbig III
  • Team MD
Re: Question for Bob Chick
« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2007, 10:53:06 AM »
I bet shawn deletes all the comments over there about his failed Colorado show.

It is a shame that they belittle Bob like that on the air.  Pisses me off.  I like to mess with Bob cause he's a regular getbig members.  But when Romano and Shawn mock him, that's BS.  They're lucky that Weiders even let them attend shows!
I lost my cherry at www.gymstories.com

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #51 on: November 02, 2007, 11:00:02 AM »
I bet shawn deletes all the comments over there about his failed Colorado show.

It is a shame that they belittle Bob like that on the air.  Pisses me off.  I like to mess with Bob cause he's a regular getbig members.  But when Romano and Shawn mock him, that's BS.  They're lucky that Weiders even let them attend shows!

Hey they banned them from reporting on the O two years ago, they can do it again.
I

Mad Nickels

• Getbig III
  • Team MD
« Reply #52 on: November 02, 2007, 11:04:21 AM »

Hey they banned them from reporting on the O two years ago, they can do it again.

they should.  I always listen to MD radio, and i like it, but some of that shit was just awfully rude.
I lost my cherry at www.gymstories.com

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: November 02, 2007, 12:31:52 PM »
You decided to chime in on the subject and make a statement, I asked you to qualify it...unless, of course, you're merely talking out of your ass like I pointed out.......

your resentment in me calling you out of for being an ifbb puppet, which by the way isn't exactly a "secret",
is fully expected Chick.

by the way, you had Jay winning the olympia based solely on the night show, right?
 Jay is an AMI endorsed athlete, right?
you're paid by AMI, right?
the olympia is a fairly judged contest, right?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #54 on: November 02, 2007, 05:02:18 PM »
your resentment in me calling you out of for being an ifbb puppet, which by the way isn't exactly a "secret",
is fully expected Chick.

by the way, you had Jay winning the olympia based solely on the night show, right?

STILL nothing..? You're wasting my time jerkoff...........

Don't try talking shop when you have nothing to back it up, makes you look dumber than you are......

I had Victor in the prejudging and Jay at night...sounds like a tie to me, could have gone either way...obviously it went to Jay this time. Not too tough to figure out.....

Now piss off, rookie......

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 02, 2007, 05:06:19 PM »
is fully expected Chick.

Bob is ON THE RECORD saying that he thought Victor was better in the prejudging and that he could have gone either way for the title between Victor or Jay, people here on the board heard it with their own ears on PBW, now go play in traffic. :D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #56 on: November 02, 2007, 05:07:45 PM »
Ron: "I am lazy."

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: November 02, 2007, 05:53:24 PM »

whats not too tough to figure out is that the outcome of this years olympia
was a farce, and you are way too much of a company man to even suggest otherwise.

On your post olympia interview, only Dan had some semblence of a backbone to ask Jay why he ran away from Wolf.
You on the other hand pretty much kissed Cutlers ass the whole time.

the only one that "looks dumb" here, is the puppet who's opinion is dictated by who his employer(s) are.

STILL nothing..? You're wasting my time jerkoff...........

Don't try talking shop when you have nothing to back it up, makes you look dumber than you are......

I had Victor in the prejudging and Jay at night...sounds like a tie to me, could have gone either way...obviously it went to Jay this time. Not too tough to figure out.....

Now piss off, rookie......

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 02, 2007, 05:55:50 PM »
bob a pupet?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #59 on: November 02, 2007, 10:44:44 PM »

whats not too tough to figure out is that the outcome of this years olympia
was a farce, and you are way too much of a company man to even suggest otherwise.

On your post olympia interview, only Dan had some semblence of a backbone to ask Jay why he ran away from Wolf.
You on the other hand pretty much kissed Cutlers ass the whole time.

the only one that "looks dumb" here, is the puppet who's opinion is dictated by who his employer(s) are.

Jay was the defending champ, Einstein...he didn't have to chase anyone, they were chasing him.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 03, 2007, 03:08:32 PM »
Jay was the defending champ, Einstein...he didn't have to chase anyone, they were chasing him.

Rumor has it he was chasing a guy in the parking lot that stole his donut after the show