Author Topic: Protein - Info - If you REALLY want to know!  (Read 62396 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Protein ~ If you REALLY want to know!
« Reply #75 on: September 27, 2010, 03:50:49 PM »
no you are wrong it does not mean that. energy content simply means calories from fats and/or carbs weather they are saturated fats, mono sat fats, simple carbs, or complex carbs, fructose, sucrose etc etc

I took the quote from the study you posted, how can I be wrong ??? Re-read it and see if you get my point. The key words in that statement I quoted........"largest effect on body composition"

You're saying injecting and eaa is different than ingesting one? I would imagine injecting it would get it into the blood/muscles much quicker.......maybe giving a false reading on tests since leucine is what they used to measure for the whole study?

What I'm getting at is bodybuilders and powerlifters and strongmen do not wait 3 days between workouts, so 3 days of rest is going to affect the outcome.

I haven't read the 30g beef study, but I'm sure I could pick apart the details of that one as well as it pertains to bbers, plers and strongmen training. What they really need to do is a study with actually bbers/plers/strgmn, and do these studies on how these people really train vs a controlled training experiment and check the results of both.

Reality is not lived out in a scientific lab with hand chosen specimens and humans are not the same across the board, way too many variables. ;)

But if you chose to believe specific studies that only support your point of view then so be it. I'm sure that with little effort I could find studies that support a different way of thinking.

Will I? I don't have the desire to go back and forth with you about this, so I will not.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #76 on: September 27, 2010, 04:02:09 PM »
I took the quote from the study you posted, how can I be wrong ??? Re-read it and see if you get my point. The key words in that statement I quoted........"largest effect on body composition"

You're saying injecting and eaa is different than ingesting one? I would imagine injecting it would get it into the blood/muscles much quicker.......maybe giving a false reading on tests since leucine is what they used to measure for the whole study?

What I'm getting at is bodybuilders and powerlifters and strongmen do not wait 3 days between workouts, so 3 days of rest is going to affect the outcome.

I haven't read the 30g beef study, but I'm sure I could pick apart the details of that one as well as it pertains to bbers, plers and strongmen training. What they really need to do is a study with actually bbers/plers/strgmn, and do these studies on how these people really train vs a controlled training experiment and check the results of both.

Reality is not lived out in a scientific lab with hand chosen specimens and humans are not the same across the board, way too many variables. ;)

But if you chose to believe specific studies that only support your point of view then so be it. I'm sure that with little effort I could find studies that support a different way of thinking.

Will I? I don't have the desire to go back and forth with you about this, so I will not.
i do not recall seeing the line eat shit look shit in that study ::) thats why you are wrong.

tell me how 1 food is shit and another isn't for fat loss, if both have the same calorie content ?

regarding your claim i pick and choose studies, nonsense. as i posted earlier there needs to be more studies done to explain how other studies show 1g per lb being optimum. how is that picking and choosing  ???

the fact that you think a tracer infusion is the same as ingesting eaa's shows that you do not understand the study at all. so the chances of you 'picking apart' the other study is very very slim if your picking of that study is anything to go by.
175lbs by 31st July

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: September 27, 2010, 04:13:19 PM »
i do not recall seeing the line eat shit look shit in that study ::) thats why you are wrong.

tell me how i food is shit and another isn't for fat loss, if both have the same calorie content ?

regarding your claim i pick and choose studies, nonsense. as i posted earlier there needs to be more studies done to explain how other studies show 1g per lb being optimum. how is that picking and choosing  ???

the fact that you think a tracer infusion is the same as ingesting eaa's shows that you do not understand the study at all. so the chances of you 'picking apart' the other study is very very slim if your picking of that study is anything to go by.
Maybe you don't have a grasp on what "largest effect on body composition" means?

You pick and choose the studies you post to fit your low protein a calorie is a calorie theory, it's that simple.

The fact that you don't see the tracer infusion as something that would affect the readings of the eaa that is being traced as the staple in finding the optimum protein intake in the muscle, shows a blatant lack of common sense. Like I said, I won't keep arguing with you, you have a retarded, one dimensional way of thinking and have an agenda that you are trying to push on people with your ideas about protein and calories.

If people choose to follow your way of thining by the studies you post, then they deserve what they get, as do you.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: September 27, 2010, 04:22:50 PM »
Maybe you don't have a grasp on what "largest effect on body composition" means?

You pick and choose the studies you post to fit your low protein a calorie is a calorie theory, it's that simple.

The fact that you don't see the tracer infusion as something that would affect the readings of the eaa that is being traced as the staple in finding the optimum protein intake in the muscle, shows a blatant lack of common sense. Like I said, I won't keep arguing with you, you have a retarded, one dimensional way of thinking and have an agenda that you are trying to push on people with your ideas about protein and calories.

If people choose to follow your way of thining by the studies you post, then they deserve what they get, as do you.

energy content of the diet means calories you moron.

the studies i choose for a calorie is a calorie are metabolic ward studies - the only valid studies on the topic.

i won't even get into your confusion regarding the 20g study. i'd be here all day trying to explain it.
175lbs by 31st July

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: September 27, 2010, 04:33:06 PM »
energy content of the diet means calories you moron.

Since your fat fucking bloated ass doesn't get it, let me explain it in retard for you.........

the study says......."energy content of the diet has the largest effect on body composition."

You say.........."energy content of the diet is all that matters"

So, you fat fucking retarded piece of shit, ENERGY CONTENT = CALORIES = HAVE THE LARGEST EFFECT ON BODY COMPOSITION..........eat another chunky kit kat and think about it you retarded, hairless  baboon.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #80 on: September 27, 2010, 04:41:27 PM »
wow...extreme protein owning by chaos....fatpanda should be banned from the nutrition and training board due to stupidity.....he could get someone hurt...

bench

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #81 on: September 27, 2010, 04:47:55 PM »
let me explain it in retard for you...

That one's going in the book.
 :D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: September 27, 2010, 06:29:40 PM »
I mean really......how do studies like that apply to the real world? They don't. There is no comparison of a lifters "real world" protein intake/uptake vs a control.

It's a scientific experiment that proved nothing IMO, because it did not compare itself to real world lifting/diets, just some lab experiment. Hooray! ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #83 on: September 27, 2010, 09:00:23 PM »
I mean really......how do studies like that apply to the real world? They don't. There is no comparison of a lifters "real world" protein intake/uptake vs a control.

It's a scientific experiment that proved nothing IMO, because it did not compare itself to real world lifting/diets, just some lab experiment. Hooray! ::)
what gets me is fatpanda knows how he got fat.....but since he reads this stuff he thinks the same habits that made him fat....will now get him ripped........what kind of logic is that?

bench

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: September 28, 2010, 09:17:28 AM »
Since your fat fucking bloated ass doesn't get it, let me explain it in retard for you.........

the study says......."energy content of the diet has the largest effect on body composition."

You say.........."energy content of the diet is all that matters"

So, you fat fucking retarded piece of shit, ENERGY CONTENT = CALORIES = HAVE THE LARGEST EFFECT ON BODY COMPOSITION..........eat another chunky kit kat and think about it you retarded, hairless  baboon.
::)

you are a fool, plain and simple.

explain to me how a calorie from a kitkat is different than a calorie from a potato.

i also like how you have had to muster the troops for moral support here - each one dumber than the last  ;D
175lbs by 31st July

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #85 on: September 28, 2010, 10:24:54 AM »

explain to me how a calorie from a kitkat is different than a calorie from a potato.

i also like how you have had to muster the troops for moral support here - each one dumber than the last  ;D
your stupidity knows no bounds...

settle down JT...

bench

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: October 07, 2010, 01:28:20 PM »

Quite simple, dipshit, what makes up those calories from the kitkat vs the potato? Goes right back to the study you posted......CALORIES = HAVE THE LARGEST EFFECT ON BODY COMPOSITION. So your 2200 cal a day from kitkats isn't quite used the same by the body as 2200 cal's of a balanced diet.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #87 on: October 07, 2010, 01:48:36 PM »
Quite simple, dipshit, what makes up those calories from the kitkat vs the potato? Goes right back to the study you posted......CALORIES = HAVE THE LARGEST EFFECT ON BODY COMPOSITION. So your 2200 cal a day from kitkats isn't quite used the same by the body as 2200 cal's of a balanced diet.
bro....he is a expert.....at what?...i have no clue...

bench

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: October 07, 2010, 02:04:22 PM »
bro....he is a expert.....at what?...i have no clue...

bench
Being wrong.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: October 08, 2010, 12:05:27 AM »

Look fatso, "a calorie is a calorie" has effect only to people who are lean (wavelength, adonis). NOT to people who suffer from Morbid obesity.

barrettaswine

• Getbig II
« Reply #90 on: October 08, 2010, 05:24:22 AM »
Who really cares about all this shit? It is not about how much protein you eat but how much you assimilate. If you read Franco Columbu's book on nutrition you would be enlightened! Even mike mentzer said you don't need a shitload of protein. Both of those guys have done more than most of us on getbig.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: October 08, 2010, 12:20:54 PM »

so now 2200 calories are not 2200 calories  ::)

you are embarrassing yourself with every further idiotic post.

you clearly do not even know what energy content means.

this is the last i will say to you on this matter, i will never discuss nutrition with you again as its like talking to a cow ( a dumb cow)

175lbs by 31st July

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: October 08, 2010, 12:49:33 PM »

this is the last i will say to you on this matter, i will never discuss nutrition with you again as its like talking to a cow ( a dumb cow)

You're a fat fucking slob that deserves to be a fat fucking slob. Discussing any matter of nutrition or dieting with you is a waste of time and it shows in your pics, you fat, sloppy gutted, disgusting pig of a human.

Good day.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: October 08, 2010, 12:51:50 PM »

You wont even "discuss nutrition" with him? haha  ::)

no thanks fatty.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: October 08, 2010, 12:53:44 PM »
You wont even "discuss nutrition" with him? haha  ::)

no thanks fatty.
He claims to only weigh in the 250's there........I weigh 275 and am no where near that fat, not even remotely close. lol
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: October 08, 2010, 12:54:18 PM »
You're a fat fucking slob that deserves to be a fat fucking slob. Discussing any matter of nutrition or dieting with you is a waste of time and it shows in your pics, you fat, sloppy gutted, disgusting pig of a human.

Good day.

calm down cankles - do some reading, and we can talk.
175lbs by 31st July

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: October 08, 2010, 01:06:43 PM »
calm down cankles - do some reading, and we can talk.

So what all this "reading", all this lets say...... "knowledge", did to you pillsbury boy?  ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: October 08, 2010, 01:09:21 PM »
So what all this "reading", all this lets say...... "knowledge", did to you pillsbury boy?  ::)

Chunky kit kat > chicken breast

LMAO!! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: October 08, 2010, 01:18:17 PM »
Chunky kit kat > chicken breast

LMAO!! ;D

man, look at those hairy tits. They bring disgust to me, seriously.  :-X

vcjha

• Getbig I
« Reply #99 on: October 11, 2010, 02:22:43 AM »
Look guys, maybe he's being hard-headed.  But the guy is trying to do what he needs to get done, because I'm not gonna lie, being that fat is morbidly obese, meaning I'm surprised he hasn't died yet.  Let's give him some support, a reason to go on, because frankly, at his size, I would see no hope.  But the guy's still on here meaning he wants to do something about it.  Look, fatpanda, we're willing to help you, not me, because I'm a newb still, until I gain decent muscular size.  In our books, it's do or don't, not explain this, explain that, though I do sometimes feel the need to argue why the hell we need 250 g of protein at 170 lb.  At the end of the day, it's contructing your diet or setting up a good training routine, and allowing adequate rest in sleep, supplements, AND, notice I said and, food.  Sure, you could try to do it without whey protein, but most of us need whey for convenience, and to lower our bill(meat is expensive and you can't eat eggs day in and day out, at least many of them)  So concentrate on those, and forget the rest.