Author Topic: Dog the Bounty Hunter's Racist Rant!  (Read 14177 times)

omg

• Getbig III
  • Maybe we all just havent figured it out yet
Re: Dog the Bounty Hunter's Racist Rant!
« Reply #150 on: November 02, 2007, 12:52:14 AM »
racism should definately be erased!

a lot of guys think its funny and stuff but its a complete insult to the person receiving it.

You just have to realise it is a mental tactic used to make prey on your weakness. much like making fun of another's height, weight, looks etc.

FrenchFrie

• Getbig III
« Reply #151 on: November 02, 2007, 02:42:09 AM »
there s one human race, and several human species.

It's absolutely human and normal to be racist against other species, its called instinct of survival; like ants are fighiting each other species.

Blacks ,asian ayrabs will always stick to their owns and have absolutely no problem with that, and the only dumbasses on eart who care about the other species are the stupid whiteys, when all the other only care about how to fuck the good peaceful whiteys in the ass after setlling in his own homeland thanks to him !

Enough of this politically correct joke.

We as whites have the right to be racist, like the others are toward us, and this dog moron should be ashamed of apologizing.

Yes i can chat, talk, with blacks asian but they and i know that we re only doing this because we have to, but that we re indeed different and dont share the same roots and values, thats a fact and thats the way of the world.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: November 02, 2007, 03:26:09 AM »

Yeah right...every black person claims to have been treated badly by whites... Ever watch the movie "CRASH" ? where the two black guys are pissed off because the whites are afraid of them and turn the other way,...but all the while they are about to rob them!! lol

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #153 on: November 02, 2007, 03:28:46 AM »

The human species is singular, there being only one. There are however numerous races which could be classified as sub-species.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

omg

• Getbig III
« Reply #154 on: November 02, 2007, 03:53:42 AM »
that is the dumbest thing i heard

ALL human behavior is motivated by the wish to ease tensions, and not to create tensions

do not speak about pyschology when you have zero knowledge

It's absolutely human and normal to be racist against other species, its called instinct of survival; like ants are fighiting each other species.

Blacks ,asian ayrabs will always stick to their owns and have absolutely no problem with that, and the only dumbasses on eart who care about the other species are the stupid whiteys, when all the other only care about how to fuck the good peaceful whiteys in the ass after setlling in his own homeland thanks to him !

We as whites have the right to be racist, like the others are toward us, and this dog moron should be ashamed of apologizing.

Yes i can chat, talk, with blacks asian but they and i know that we re only doing this because we have to, but that we re indeed different and dont share the same roots and values, thats a fact and thats the way of the world.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: November 02, 2007, 04:17:50 AM »

You,sir, are an idiot. The color of a persons skin has nothing to do with their values.Values are taught. You are a product of your environment and nobody can help where they were born or what color their skin is .

fearANDloathing

• Getbig III
  • Deep in The Plak Tow. Don't Fuck with me!
« Reply #156 on: November 02, 2007, 04:33:35 AM »
Wow this is another Imus moment, herd it on TMZ, dog sayin the n-word cause he didnt want his son dating a black chick ::)..  I liked the guy and watched his show sometimes, thought he was a good guy, guess i was wrong.

A&E already cancelled his show.

http://www.tmz.com/

GOOD! For every action there is a reaction. Racist like that should know that, YES you can say whatever you want but there are CONSIQUNCES

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: November 02, 2007, 05:54:10 AM »
GOOD! For every action there is a reaction. Racist like that should know that, YES you can say whatever you want but there are CONSIQUNCES

I don't care if every black person calls me a cracker.They shouldn't care what a goof like Chapman calls them.  People need to grow up and stop being so sensitive. Sticks and stones may break your bones but  the word N#### never hurt anyone.

But the black man that heard the honky say it might. ;D

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #158 on: November 02, 2007, 06:04:19 AM »
I wonder why his son sold that recording?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #159 on: November 02, 2007, 07:11:10 AM »
Kind of along the lines of discussion...The other day driving home on the freeway i saw a jacked-up pick up truck with a logo on the back window that read "REDNECK"...the letters were filled in with the Confederate Flag design...the mug also had a small Confederate Flag on his bumper sticker.  I thought it was pretty sad to see someone so proud that they display something like that on their truck...but that's Wisconsin for you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flags_of_the_Confederate_States_of_America

It's a symbol of pride for being raised in the south. it has only been used as a sign of hate by the KKK and "blacks". The "series" of confederate flags were the Souths "Battle" flags and many people today still use it as a symbol of pride for there heritage and ancestors who fought and died against the north.

It's no different than a man from New York wearing a NY baseball hat even though he doesn't follow baseball, just a symbol of pride. i know several people who wear certain things as a symbol of pride for where they were raised or what they believe in. i also know blacks who have confederate flag's on their trucks and they also have belt buckels with the flag on there.

it's the blacks and the KKK that turned the flag into a sign of hate so we are both guilty to a certain degree.

i have a flag in my garage as a sign of respect for my family who died in the civil war. i have a complete civil war collection room in my grandparents old house for respect. most blacks would kill me just to burn that room but it's all done in respect for my family...also, none of my family had slaves, we picked the cotton ourselves.

most people have no idea what the flag ever stood for.

8)

Capt._America

• Getbig II
  • Would rather be feared than respected
« Reply #160 on: November 02, 2007, 08:04:36 AM »
This is all being blown out of proportion.  

There is never the lead in to that tape shown.  There was much said before that which lead to what you hear on that tape.  

Duane is not a bad man.  He is a Christian, father, husband, lover, business owner, celebrated celebrity, lover of all things involving leather, friend of native americans, former criminal, fan of toaster strudel, and one hell of an American.  He does not deserve to be remembered for this outburst of love and frustration for a child.

If this is the true Beth, hey, no matter what members of the board say, my daughter is a big fan of the show and I will watch it with her, I honestly do not think Dog is a bad guy and actually believe he believes everything he says and does, but let's be honest, he said somethings in anger to his son, no matter if you agree with them or not, should have never been recorded or sold, I think his son is a piece of sh!t for doing that to his dad, hope the money was worth selling his father his father out, Good luck and take care

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #161 on: November 02, 2007, 08:35:40 AM »
racism should definately be erased!

a lot of guys think its funny and stuff but its a complete insult to the person receiving it.

You just have to realise it is a mental tactic used to make prey on your weakness. much like making fun of another's height, weight, looks etc.

You can't erase peoples feeling towards each other but we can erase the meanings of words by choosing to ignore them and act like civilized people. If someone wants to make a racist rant let them, they are only going to look like an ass and probably be made fun of, rather then flipping shit and going to the press and having an emotional breakdown about what Someone said in private. People need to grow up and accept the fact that everyone in the world is not their friend. Deal with it and when some douche has something ignorant to say blow them off and be quick witted and sling some smart logical shit back at them but don't get all emotional over it. Racism will only be "erased" when people refuse to acknowledge it and make the words nothing but a jumble of syllables, constinates and vowels. All I know is whining never got anyone anywhere so everyone needs to stop complaining about what others say. Oh and to those Rutger nappy headed ho's (or at least that #### of a coach), I hope they all fail in life because they ruined a guys career just to be in the national spotlight for 15min, I hope they are happy for handling the situation in a child like manner and proving to everyone that they really are whores... Attention Whores.
I

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: November 02, 2007, 08:53:17 AM »
1) im officially worried about you marine
2) listen to the tape...hes not a fan of the dark greens

I listened to the whole tape.....& thats my conclusion

I don't think he's a fan if "guys" just like if she was a spic, or white trash to be involved around his family.

Hell, his Reverend is Black & his other sons has mixed kids.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #163 on: November 02, 2007, 09:27:50 AM »
I listened to the whole tape.....& thats my conclusion

I don't think he's a fan if "guys" just like if she was a spic, or white trash to be involved around his family.

Hell, his Reverend is Black & his other sons has mixed kids.

In all honesty he seems to be the kind of guy that doesn't take kindly to anyone who does drugs, breaks the law or has (in his view) immoral beliefs. I doubt what he said was solely based on race. Hell I know African Americans who say worse things about their own race then many white people I know. 
I

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #164 on: November 02, 2007, 09:38:17 AM »
AHAAHAHAHAH!!!  Dog is the man!

AZbodybuilder

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #165 on: November 02, 2007, 09:39:13 AM »
Who cares, isn't this a bodybuilding forum ?

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: November 02, 2007, 10:18:37 AM »

In all honesty he seems to be the kind of guy that doesn't take kindly to anyone who does drugs, breaks the law or has (in his view) immoral beliefs. I doubt what he said was solely based on race. Hell I know African Americans who say worse things about their own race then many white people I know. 

Thats the way I see it

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #167 on: November 02, 2007, 11:32:52 AM »
   Yeah right...every black person claims to have been treated badly by whites... Ever watch the movie "CRASH" ? where the two black guys are pissed off because the whites are afraid of them and turn the other way,...but all the while they are about to rob them!! lol

youre a stupid fuck arent you...One very important rule abot arguments/statements....NEVER use absolutles as in EVERY black person. Because all it takes is one to act contrary and your statement/argument is blown to shit....

the movie Crash...Are u stupid....it was a movie...i watched a movie the other day where monkeys were blue and they also had wings and were able to fly. That wasnt a accurate depiction of monkeys just as CRASH wasnt an accurate depiction of blacks.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: November 02, 2007, 11:54:19 AM »
haha so when does this episode air

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #169 on: November 02, 2007, 05:01:11 PM »
youre a stupid fuck arent you...One very important rule abot arguments/statements....NEVER use absolutles as in EVERY black person. Because all it takes is one to act contrary and your statement/argument is blown to shit....

the movie Crash...Are u stupid....it was a movie...i watched a movie the other day where monkeys were blue and they also had wings and were able to fly. That wasnt a accurate depiction of monkeys just as CRASH wasnt an accurate depiction of blacks.
Def true, although it seems MANY have a hatred or dislike of whites for no apparent reason, especially considering their position in life.  It seems like a taught hatred or dislike, like any other learned behavior.  The problem isn't disliking a group of people, because that is natural.  The problem is never giving anyone in that group a chance because of their membership.  Another problem though is that taught racism for blacks is seen as acceptable because of slavery but the current generation did not experience it.  It's just as bad as racist whites.
Squishy face retard

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: November 02, 2007, 08:56:53 PM »

What's the matter BIG MAL..did I strike a nerve..lol
  You are correct that I shouldn't have said EVERY or ALL ...but MANY black people,even the ones who have NOT had any reason to say so...just like MANY white people are white trash racists...but not all of them. I have said on here before of a black man that works for me who has tried for several years to do a higher paying skilled trade job but he just can't do it. We have worked with him for three years and he just doesn't have the ability...SO he tells people at work that I am holding him back and that if he changed his skin then he would get the pay raise.THAT PISSES ME OFF!! It isn't his skin or me holding him back it is his inability to do the job ..Obviously just because HE is that way doesn't mean all african americans are that way..( he is the second person to work for me who used being black as an excuse for why they  couldn't learn)I shouldn't have worded it that way....and the reference to the movie was just an illustration of how some people get angry about a stereotype all the while they are exactly like the stereotype.THAT WAS MY POINT!! CRASH wasn't an accurate picture of black people but it was an accurate picture of  "niggas" / gangstas.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: November 02, 2007, 08:58:40 PM »
Def true, although it seems MANY have a hatred or dislike of whites for no apparent reason, especially considering their position in life.  It seems like a taught hatred or dislike, like any other learned behavior.  The problem isn't disliking a group of people, because that is natural.  The problem is never giving anyone in that group a chance because of their membership.  Another problem though is that taught racism for blacks is seen as acceptable because of slavery but the current generation did not experience it.  It's just as bad as racist whites.

good post. 

omg

• Getbig III
« Reply #172 on: November 02, 2007, 09:16:26 PM »
actually you cant really ignore them

on your concious level yes you can ignore it but still it will go into your subconcious, forming repressions. for more, please paypal me 99usd haha

You can't erase peoples feeling towards each other but we can erase the meanings of words by choosing to ignore them and act like civilized people. If someone wants to make a racist rant let them, they are only going to look like an ass and probably be made fun of, rather then flipping shit and going to the press and having an emotional breakdown about what Someone said in private. People need to grow up and accept the fact that everyone in the world is not their friend. Deal with it and when some douche has something ignorant to say blow them off and be quick witted and sling some smart logical shit back at them but don't get all emotional over it. Racism will only be "erased" when people refuse to acknowledge it and make the words nothing but a jumble of syllables, constinates and vowels. All I know is whining never got anyone anywhere so everyone needs to stop complaining about what others say. Oh and to those Rutger nappy headed ho's (or at least that #### of a coach), I hope they all fail in life because they ruined a guys career just to be in the national spotlight for 15min, I hope they are happy for handling the situation in a child like manner and proving to everyone that they really are whores... Attention Whores.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #173 on: November 03, 2007, 11:29:36 AM »

First off his sons girlfriend is mexican, not black. .

Get your facts straight. Her name is Monique Shinnery and she is a teacher, and yes she is black. The problem with Dog and his son, is that Dog is a bounty hunter and can sniff out someone's character, so he may have a valid point about her. But, that does not give him the right to abuse her like that. The son on the other hand probably  was dating her for, like the the 7 months that Dog said, his son doesn't know shit. And one does not air out family business like the son did, you keep that within the family, this shows his family loyalty, and show what he might do to his friends or to that girl, if things start going sour (think porn tape or some other shit) And she might have been around for the money, who know. But the apple does fall far from tree. If Dog is stupid enough to use such language  and his son is stupid enough to tape it and sell it, and cut off a major source of income for himself and his family, then who truly is the n igger.

I often say , that the person who uses the word n igger, is truly the personification of the that word.

Here is the girl in question

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #174 on: November 08, 2007, 03:57:01 AM »
Get your facts straight. Her name is Monique Shinnery and she is a teacher, and yes she is black. The problem with Dog and his son, is that Dog is a bounty hunter and can sniff out someone's character, so he may have a valid point about her. But, that does not give him the right to abuse her like that. The son on the other hand probably  was dating her for, like the the 7 months that Dog said, his son doesn't know shit. And one does not air out family business like the son did, you keep that within the family, this shows his family loyalty, and show what he might do to his friends or to that girl, if things start going sour (think porn tape or some other shit) And she might have been around for the money, who know. But the apple does fall far from tree. If Dog is stupid enough to use such language  and his son is stupid enough to tape it and sell it, and cut off a major source of income for himself and his family, then who truly is the n igger.

I often say , that the person who uses the word n igger, is truly the personification of the that word.

Here is the girl in question

Well if she really is a n bomb than she is a total NILF.