Author Topic: From 176 to 117 in 7 months Here is the workout schedule  (Read 7912 times)

roeperson

• Getbig II
From 176 to 117 in 7 months Here is the workout schedule
« on: November 01, 2007, 10:29:50 AM »
 :)I was asked to post this by one of the Moderators, it is posted in another area allready so I am sorry in advance if you have scene this before.
This is the Work out schedule of woman who has lost over 60lbs in 6 months from Diet Cardio and Weight training . I'm posting the Work outs now and some pics so you can see the transformation

Since this summer Lisa has been doing high reps. She had to train like this because she had so much fat and muscle and she needed a longer leaner look for figure. Don't get me wrong this was so much harder than picking up a weight that you think is heavy for you and doing it ten X's then resting. It actually would make me sick to see her train. Her first workouts consisted of 11 exercises with mostly Dbs the weight was set to 80% of her max reps and weight that she could do with that partic Exercise. for 18 to 20 reps so one set was atleast 188 reps she would stop for a 90 sec break back at it for 2 to 3 more X's When done 30 to 45 min more cardio ( she allready did cardio 4 to 5 Xs a week for 45 min in the morning 5:30 am )

The work out really kept her heart rate up so she was always burning and she has crazy muscle endurance.
I just want to say this to all that say they dont have time to do this.  Me and Lisa have 2 children one was born a 25 weeker [/b]1 lb 6 ouncesThis child is doing great but to this day is on a vent at night gets fed with a feeding tube has a treach and we have a nurse in our house for 16 hours on any given day. The other child is a 22 months old Lisa was on bedrest for 3 months with her and she is fine. Lisa also works full time. So it's one thing to say you don't choose to do this, but please dont say you cant do this because of time because if you want it bad enough you can make time. This is my daughters website www.kaylagrace.com

This is what Lisa did to bring her into the showLast 2 months, again you do all the exrcises no break until done and back at it for more after 90 sec break
Exercise   Weight   Sets   Reps
Push Ups   0   3   45

Single Leg Squats   20   3   12 each

Double Arm   25   3   12
Standing Rows         

Step Ups   25   3   12 each

Lateral    15   3   12
Raise         

Jump Squats   0   3   30

Overhead Tricep   15   3   12
Extensions         

Bar   Bar   3   12
Curls         

Russian Hamstring   0   3   10
Curls         

Reverse   10   3   12
Flies         

1st and 3rd Rotation   Cycle for 3 minutes     
   every 5 exercises     
2nd Rotation   No Cycle, only lifting

I know that everyone has it in them some time it just takes a motivater
You guys have a great great day
Love Roe

If you want to see her full transformation check outher youtube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNsNbIfEHCw[url=http://    

http://

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
Re: From 176 to 117 in 7 months Here is the workout schedule
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2007, 11:01:16 AM »
Thank you for posting that. 

Great story, wonderful transformation, awesome contest pics, very inspirational!   :)

I hope she sticks with it.  Does she have the competition bug now? 

:)

roeperson

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2007, 11:10:42 AM »
Yes she is doing the East coast show this weekend she is trying to qualify for Nationals but really wants to do the arnold Am with her sis inlaw in March I believe she has to get top five at a national qulifier to do the Arnold Am I hope thats correct anyway.
Have a great day all

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2007, 07:54:21 AM »

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2007, 08:37:15 AM »

Jez is lovely TA, why don't you do a thread here with more recent pics of her?     :)

tigereyes

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2007, 01:40:45 PM »
Roeperson-

I was at the Gold's last weekend and when the ladies first came out, I most noticed number 47 and number 48 (Lisa?).  I had no idea that she had obtained that physique after starting out 60+ pounds heavier.  She looked INCREDIBLE, and now that I know the whole story, I am even that much more impressed.  Very inspiring.

Wish her good luck for me at her upcoming shows and in the future, from a fellow NJ competitor (fitness),
Erin

roeperson

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2007, 09:18:35 PM »
Roeperson-

I was at the Gold's last weekend and when the ladies first came out, I most noticed number 47 and number 48 (Lisa?).  I had no idea that she had obtained that physique after starting out 60+ pounds heavier.  She looked INCREDIBLE, and now that I know the whole story, I am even that much more impressed.  Very inspiring.

Wish her good luck for me at her upcoming shows and in the future, from a fellow NJ competitor (fitness),
Erin
Are you going to be  at the eastcoast show this week
Lisa is competing in it on SATURDAY she said she is much calmer.
Did you compete or where you a specator at this event

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2007, 09:30:25 PM »

Jez is lovely TA, why don't you do a thread here with more recent pics of her?     :)

that will never happen.... i doubt she look like that now, well, if she doesn't eat a lot of food (again) or calories deficit, she could!
are you delusional?

tigereyes

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2007, 05:19:44 AM »
Roe,

I was a spectator at the Gold's.  I'm all done competing for the year, LOL.  I competed at 4 shows over the summer and dieted for a total of 31 weeks straight, so it was time for a nice break.  Right now I'm working on my off-season.  Next show for me will be the Europa....although I was asked to possibly be a guest poser at the NJ State show next year (which I believe is in June)..I think that will be really fun  :)

Again, what Lisa (?) has accomplished is just incredible.  Unfortunatley I won't be attending the East Coast today (can't take off from work again), but wish her the best for me...she really deserves it!

Erin

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2007, 09:51:19 AM »
roe, let us know how the East Coast went, I hope she did well and had a good time.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2007, 03:08:16 PM »
Wow! It's hard to even believe this is real...unbelievable! And big time motivational...major props :)

roeperson

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2007, 04:54:33 AM »
whatever diet she is on she looks like she is losing muscle.
If thats the case I guess it was fine for these shows because she was far more muscular than most people were telling her to go into bodybuilding.
How would you know how much muscle she was losing there are no before pics of her being Muscular????
Where is the Muscle LOSS?????

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2007, 05:44:37 AM »
Looks fantastic!!  Liking the whole thing  :) 

roeperson

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2007, 06:54:21 AM »
Hey Guys we have great news after all the hard work and a long 8 months Lisa has accomplished her goal. She place top 2 this week which qualifies her for A Nationol Level Show she has 7 to choose from in 08 And as of now her and her sisinlaw are talking about doing Nationals together.
Lisa we are so proud of you. And thank you people on this board for all the encouragement you guys are great.

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2007, 08:00:12 AM »
If thats the case I guess it was fine for these shows because she was far more muscular than most people were telling her to go into bodybuilding.
How would you know how much muscle she was losing there are no before pics of her being Muscular????
Where is the Muscle LOSS?????

I think that he was referring to Jez, True Adonis's girl.   :D

Lisa looks GREAT, big congrats to her for qualifying for Nationals!!   I gotta tell you, though, competing in Figure at the National level is a whole different ballgame...she will be in a sea of 200+ girls, many of whom have a lot of experience at the National level.  She should be mentally prepared for what the competition is going to be like well before she gets there so that she's not disappointed.

I still think she would make a great LW BB without doing that much to her "look" and her physique.  She has a good amount of muscle, and the cutoff for LW BB is 115 pounds.  She could get a touch leaner (4-5 pounds) and a bit drier for the competition day, and do very well in BB at the local/regional level. 
It's a common mis-conception that you have to acheive some sort of overly-hard, potentially undesirable look to be a successful BB, especially in the smaller weight classes.  The overly-hard "look," for example, that you are probably thinking of is very short-lived, not something that she has to maintain for a long period of time.  Most smaller FBBs look just like figure competitors would during the off-season.  A lot of BB is about illusion...smoke and mirrors...making yourself look bigger and harder on stage.

Just something to think about...I think that competing in BB is MUCH more rewarding personally than competing in figure. 
She looks fantastic as a figure competitor, but she has the potential to be more of a "standout" in BB.   8)

roeperson

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2007, 08:50:13 AM »
Thanks so much for all your support I'm sure Lisa is not going into Nationals with the mind set that she is going to whip up on all these girl she is happy though  that she can put on some more muscle some judges at the local level dont like all of the muscle at the National level she can go crazy with adding some more mass and coming in very conditioned . She Likes the figure because she wants to market herself with that fitness model look She has been picked up by MHP to do some adds and a commercial so we will see where that takes her.
Thanks so much for thinking enough of Lisa to tell her she could become a bodybuilder
you are awesome
Roe

I think that he was referring to Jez, True Adonis's girl.   :D

Lisa looks GREAT, big congrats to her for qualifying for Nationals!!   I gotta tell you, though, competing in Figure at the National level is a whole different ballgame...she will be in a sea of 200+ girls, many of whom have a lot of experience at the National level.  She should be mentally prepared for what the competition is going to be like well before she gets there so that she's not disappointed.

I still think she would make a great LW BB without doing that much to her "look" and her physique.  She has a good amount of muscle, and the cutoff for LW BB is 115 pounds.  She could get a touch leaner (4-5 pounds) and a bit drier for the competition day, and do very well in BB at the local/regional level. 
It's a common mis-conception that you have to acheive some sort of overly-hard, potentially undesirable look to be a successful BB, especially in the smaller weight classes.  The overly-hard "look," for example, that you are probably thinking of is very short-lived, not something that she has to maintain for a long period of time.  Most smaller FBBs look just like figure competitors would during the off-season.  A lot of BB is about illusion...smoke and mirrors...making yourself look bigger and harder on stage.

Just something to think about...I think that competing in BB is MUCH more rewarding personally than competing in figure. 
She looks fantastic as a figure competitor, but she has the potential to be more of a "standout" in BB.   8)

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2007, 10:59:00 AM »

She looks great!!   What an accomplishment!!  And your kids are darling too!

Best of luck to all of you.   :D

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2007, 11:02:43 AM »
i wasnt talking about ur girl i was talking about adonis pic. ur girl looks fantastic... unless thats the same person  ??? i dont think it is...

No, not the same person. 

roeperson

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2007, 11:31:34 AM »
i wasnt talking about ur girl i was talking about adonis pic. ur girl looks fantastic... unless thats the same person  ??? i dont think it is...

sorry for the missunderstanding no thats not the addonis girl but that girl has an awesome taper

roeperson

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2007, 08:42:34 PM »
Hey guys I just made this video for Youtube check it out Lisas Tranformation video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhIfySS0EE0

roeperson

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2007, 04:57:10 AM »
very inspiring she looks great.. amazing transformation in 6 months. i am just starting the same thing.. im not entering a show but I am going to diet down to very low bodyfat levels so that i can asses where i really am
Great You are going to do awesome remember to take lots of Pics
Roe

roeperson

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2007, 06:06:46 AM »

roeperson

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2007, 10:34:11 AM »
Lisa Is featured in the articles Section of Genex 

Here is the Link

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2007, 08:24:15 AM »
Congrats to Lisa!  Gene and James are great guys who do alot to promote female competitors.  It's great that she's being featured there, she'll get lots of exposure.   8)