Author Topic: WORK TOWARDS THE IMPOSSIBLE....no gravity suits required  (Read 5838 times)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
Re: WORK TOWARDS THE IMPOSSIBLE....no gravity suits required
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2007, 08:03:58 PM »
i have already obtained one degree and am in med school you little slub.

i dont look up to him, but i know when someone is intelligent and whether or not they are pretending. Ive read magoo's shit before and he always was on point,. i dont look up to him, in fact if you read my histroy you'll see i flamed him many times. just saying, dude is intelligent.

but anyone that has anything to do with adonis is not

speak on this.

i've trolled with zach g on these boards from the beginning, and he fucks shit up in his life, but he's a smart kid.  and him lusting after penile tissue, i mean, we're all homos on this board anyways.  it's pretty fucking gay.  i think stepping on stage in a thong in front of hundreds of dudes is about as gay as sucking one off.

i mean, picture this.  you wear a thong and flex in a room of old men giggling and watching you.  now add a banner above it.  and rub oil on yourself and call it a "bodybuilding show".

god, that's gay.
Deep Tissue Massage

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2007, 08:05:12 PM »
if there's no set definition, then why'd you ask him what his educational background is?

if there's no set definition, it shouldn't matter how many years of schooling either of you have, right?
I asked what his credentials were. I never asked what his level of intelligence was. Credentials can mean anything. Experience, etc..

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2007, 08:05:23 PM »
if there's no set definition, then why'd you ask him what his educational background is?

if there's no set definition, it shouldn't matter how many years of schooling either of you have, right?

quiet, you. he was just starting to feel superior to everyone, it's not very nice for you to wreck it.

Everyone starts somewhere. I made it this far in 2 years. Just give me a little bit more time. In the mean time, why don't you post your pictures so we can compare. I am sure you are a BEAST!!!

i've seen a picture of him. he ain't very lean, but i honestly believe his arm is as big as one of your legs. the dude is big.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2007, 08:06:38 PM »
speak on this.

i've trolled with zach g on these boards from the beginning, and he fucks shit up in his life, but he's a smart kid.  and him lusting after penile tissue, i mean, we're all homos on this board anyways.  it's pretty fucking gay.  i think stepping on stage in a thong in front of hundreds of dudes is about as gay as sucking one off.

i mean, picture this.  you wear a thong and flex in a room of old men giggling and watching you.  now add a banner above it.  and rub oil on yourself and call it a "bodybuilding show".

god, that's gay.
How is stepping on stage and hitting a few poses gay? Where is the logic in that?

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2007, 08:07:56 PM »

i've seen a picture of him. he ain't very lean, but i honestly believe his arm is as big as one of your legs. the dude is big.
Well he can feel free to post them then... that is if it doesnt compromise his sexuality  ::)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2007, 08:09:43 PM »
Well he can feel free to post them then... that is if it doesnt compromise his sexuality  ::)

unlike you, he doesn't want to repeatedly put pictures of himself in a thong on a message board populated by 99% men.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2007, 08:10:13 PM »
How is stepping on stage and hitting a few poses gay? Where is the logic in that?

because the audience is predominantly male, you havce oil all over your body, your in your underwear, glutes are judged(by other males), you do gay things like the thigh shake and booty bounce, need i say more?

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2007, 08:11:13 PM »
unlike you, he doesn't want to repeatedly put pictures of himself in a thong on a message board populated by 99% men.
As opposed to posting lifting videos on musclefurs.com? You embarrass yourself every month and meltdown and then come back. Why do you keep showing your face around here. You are a joke and you are obese. You know what i think it'd be best to remove these photos with the likes of you posting on here.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2007, 08:13:20 PM »
As opposed to posting lifting videos on musclefurs.com? You embarrass yourself every month and meltdown and then come back. Why do you keep showing your face around here. You are a joke and you are obese. You know what i think it'd be best to remove these photos with the likes of you posting on here.

at least those homos at musclefurs don't live in denial.
Deep Tissue Massage

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2007, 08:13:34 PM »
because the audience is predominantly male, you havce oil all over your body, your in your underwear, glutes are judged(by other males), you do gay things like the thigh shake and booty bounce, need i say more?
Ok but that still doesn't answer the question. How is that homosexual. It is homoerotic but how is that homosexual and who is to say i did those things? I presented myself like any older school bodybuilder would. Also, if you find these things gay then why are you on a site that you considered affiliated with homosexual activity? Do you like to surround yourself with people who have a common identity? The identity that you consider homosexual? Ellaborate.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2007, 08:14:05 PM »

come on, usmokepole, you gotta stop this.  You're crushing this "guy's" dreams. :'(  Nice job. ;D

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2007, 08:15:19 PM »
at least those homos at musclefurs don't live in denial.
So you are saying you live in denial? I know i am straight. I am comfertable with my sexuality. If i wasn't do you think i'd be on getbig? Just like magoo he is confident in his bisexuality. Confident enough to post pictures of himself on musclefurs. It is you who i question. Why would you make those claims? You sound like you are just screaming to come out of the closet.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2007, 08:15:26 PM »

::)

trying too hard, kid. i'm the joke, yet every time you post half the board tells you you're an idiot and should go away. you're desperate for acceptance but your immature attitude is fucking it up for you.

here's a hint, man: no one gives a shit about what you do in your spare time or how good your physique is. you're judged by your actions, and that's why you get shat on and why you got banned before.

it doesn't matter if you're mr olympia, you act like a dipshit and no one's gonna respect you. so settle down.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #38 on: November 01, 2007, 08:17:27 PM »
Ok but that still doesn't answer the question. How is that homosexual. It is homoerotic but how is that homosexual and who is to say i did those things? I presented myself like any older school bodybuilder would. Also, if you find these things gay then why are you on a site that you considered affiliated with homosexual activity? Do you like to surround yourself with people who have a common identity? The identity that you consider homosexual? Ellaborate.

i'll answer this with a question.

what's the difference between you doing a "show" and derek anthony doing a "show"?
we have no proof you didn't suck 15 dicks at that show, just like we have no proof derek ever did.
Deep Tissue Massage

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 01, 2007, 08:18:34 PM »
I think it says a lot about a person if "he" creates a handle called "buttsuck" :-\

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 01, 2007, 08:20:55 PM »
I think it says a lot about a person if "he" creates a handle called "buttsuck" :-\

his explanation for that was golden, too. something like "what do you get when you suck on a butt? that's what i think bodybuilding is". i'm not sure which is weirder, that he is now a competing bodybuilder or the fact that when he thinks of shit the first thing he thinks of is sucking on a butthole.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #41 on: November 01, 2007, 08:21:45 PM »
i'll answer this with a question.

what's the difference between you doing a "show" and derek anthony doing a "show"?
we have no proof you didn't suck 15 dicks at that show, just like we have no proof derek ever did.
Sure we do. My show was video taped. You can feel free to ask Chad Nichols. He was there. You can ask Isaac too as he was there taking photographs. I have evidence. Now where is your evidence. You have already revealed your intentions by coming onto this site. Hahahah i bet you are the guy who is strongly opposed to homosexuality and the most outspoken critic of it, yet cries himself to sleep every night with the internal conflict you go through everyday.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 01, 2007, 08:24:41 PM »
his explanation for that was golden, too. something like "what do you get when you suck on a butt? that's what i think bodybuilding is". i'm not sure which is weirder, that he is now a competing bodybuilder or the fact that when he thinks of shit the first thing he thinks of is sucking on a butthole.

HAHAHAHAHA.  And "he" wonders why nobody here takes "him" seriously.  I think "he" made things infinitely worse for "him"self by posting those pics of "him"self in "his" bedroom in underwear and disheveled hair with the tub of protein in the background. ;D

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #43 on: November 01, 2007, 08:26:11 PM »
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v425/Delako/overalls.jpg
http://community.livejournal.com/musclefurs/
  ;D

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: November 01, 2007, 08:27:51 PM »
ok here's a hint for those of you too slow to figure it out for yourselves

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #45 on: November 01, 2007, 08:27:57 PM »
HAHAHAHAHA.  And "he" wonders why nobody here takes "him" seriously.  I think "he" made things infinitely worse for "him"self by posting those pics of "him"self in "his" bedroom in underwear and disheveled hair with the tub of protein in the background. ;D
Nice to see you have made friends with your former enemy.  ;D

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 01, 2007, 08:28:33 PM »

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: November 01, 2007, 08:28:47 PM »

Hi sarcasm

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 01, 2007, 08:28:55 PM »

seriously, the kid diets down to 130 pounds and thinks because he's got some striations it means he's some bodybuilding expert now. kudos to him for stepping on stage and all of that, but he needs a major ego check.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #49 on: November 01, 2007, 08:33:50 PM »
seriously, the kid diets down to 130 pounds and thinks because he's got some striations it means he's some bodybuilding expert now. kudos to him for stepping on stage and all of that, but he needs a major ego check.
I know i am small. I readily admit it. I only show pictures of progress. I am sure magoo that you would be confident in your capabilties if you had succeeded in your diet instead of failing miserably and ballooning yourself back into obesity.... Hahahahahah don't fret though magoo. If you can't get yourself down to a skinny twink there will always be the audience who likes muscle bears. Im sure bubba here will be willing to help your out hahahahah