Author Topic: R.I.P. PAUL TIBBETS - AN HERO  (Read 8836 times)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
R.I.P. PAUL TIBBETS - AN HERO
« on: November 01, 2007, 01:10:41 PM »
A tru hero, we will nevar4get.

Hope you drope another "little boy" in heaven, just like you did in Hiroshima.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: R.I.P. PAUL TIBBETS - AN HERO
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2007, 01:11:42 PM »
dropping those bombs saved tens of thousands of American soldiers lives due to not having to attack mainland Japan, jackass.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2007, 01:14:22 PM »
Probably biggest mass killer ever?

Little Boy killed around 10k people? Who else has ACTIVELY actually killed that many people with one press of a button?
And we are not talking about giving the order to kill but actually physically doing something that
kills 10k people?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2007, 01:16:07 PM »
dropping those bombs saved tens of thousands of American soldiers lives due to not having to attack mainland Japan, jackass.

Weell yeah maybe but I guess It would have been enough to drop in the hills surrounding Hiroshima... and the Bomb on Nagasaki... was kinda pointless.
Make no mistake the US wanted to test the bomb and they saw a good chance to kill two flies so to speak.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2007, 01:17:19 PM »

it's debatable, really. i read a few reports that said japan was trying to surrender but stalin was blocking their attempts by not passing the word along. also there's the fact that 10,000 soldiers expect to fight and possibly die, but 300,000 citizens don't expect to be slow roasted. i know it's unpopular, but i'd rather 10 soldiers die than 500 civilians, even if the soldiers are from my country.

oh, and he isn't an hero. he may be a hero, but not an hero. http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/index.php/An_hero

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2007, 01:21:34 PM »
it's debatable, really. i read a few reports that said japan was trying to surrender but stalin was blocking their attempts by not passing the word along. also there's the fact that 10,000 soldiers expect to fight and possibly die, but 300,000 citizens don't expect to be slow roasted. i know it's unpopular, but i'd rather 10 soldiers die than 500 civilians, even if the soldiers are from my country.

oh, and he isn't an hero. he may be a hero, but not an hero. http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/index.php/An_hero

Fully agree, Hiroshima however was a military target as in there were large numbers of Soldiers present, all the factories and so forth, but yes I agree it was wrong to drop it on a place that had so many Civilians.

But at that time people did not concern them self with collateral damage, I mean look at the massaker at Dresden,  no Military target value what so ever... and constantly bombed for 2 days and nights, firebombs included.
Make no mistake the US wanted to kill as many civilians as possible in Hiroshima and Nagasaki and the Brits in Dresden.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2007, 01:21:55 PM »

I AGREE, THATS WHY HE'S AN HERO.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2007, 01:23:40 PM »

He's a tru hero. Do you think there would be any IRAQ war right now if a man with paul tibbets's balls were alive? No way, another little boy would have been dropped already and many problems would be gone.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2007, 01:23:44 PM »

Maybe in your country ::) we in civilized country's like to pick our heroes more carefully, for instance a Man that has
contribute to worldpreace and maybe we go mad and call somebody hero who has actually saved life's and not destroyed them.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2007, 01:25:58 PM »
oh i thought by the "little boy" statement you were suggesting that he purposefully killed children, my bad.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2007, 01:26:47 PM »
Stark

Like it or not, he's your hero too. He dropped little boy to guarantee a better future for america.

omgsoswole

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2007, 01:27:02 PM »
Probably biggest mass killer ever?

Little Boy killed around 10k people? Who else has ACTIVELY actually killed that many people with one press of a button?
And we are not talking about giving the order to kill but actually physically doing something that
kills 10k people?

It was much more than that.  From memory it was 70k from the initial blast and then a good few more from radiation.  This is just from memory though so i may be wrong...

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2007, 01:30:41 PM »
Stark

Like it or not, he's your hero too. He dropped little boy to guarantee a better future for America.

Yeah but hmm I don't life in the states ;) and he did not drop the bomb to secure a better future ::)
He dropped the bomb because somebody told him to do so...

For me the definition of a Hero is a person that has to make a life or death decision, a decision that could
easily end his own life... a brave decision...

Tibbets just followed orders.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2007, 01:34:30 PM »
It was much more than that.  From memory it was 70k from the initial blast and then a good few more from radiation.  This is just from memory though so i may be wrong...

66,000 out of a population of 255,000. 45,000 died the first day and 19,000 during the next 4 months after hiroshima's ethnic cleansing (American Study)
78,150 dead, 13,893 missing, 92,000 in total (missings are pressumed dead by now) (Jap study).

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2007, 01:35:20 PM »
66,000 out of a population of 255,000. 45,000 died the first day and 19,000 during the next 4 months after hiroshima's ethnic cleansing (American Study)
78,150 dead, 13,893 missing, 92,000 in total (missings are pressumed dead by now) (Jap study).
hahahaha, million degree heat will do that.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2007, 01:37:37 PM »
With 2 little boys we could stop the abuse of raged muslims @ iraq & iran. If it worked with japs, must work with muslims haha

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2007, 01:38:05 PM »
Weell yeah maybe but I guess It would have been enough to drop in the hills surrounding Hiroshima... and the Bomb on Nagasaki... was kinda pointless.
Make no mistake the US wanted to test the bomb and they saw a good chance to kill two flies so to speak.

Nagasaki was to prove we had multiples.  But considering how cruel the japanese were in Nanking (up to 300,000 dead) and how they knowlingly allied with the country responsible for the holocaust, I say they had it coming and more.

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2007, 01:44:09 PM »

It was more like saving a million American lives.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2007, 01:51:33 PM »
He's a tru hero. Do you think there would be any IRAQ war right now if a man with paul tibbets's balls were alive? No way, another little boy would have been dropped already and many problems would be gone.

you clearly don't understand world politics. if we nuked iraq, can you imagine what the rest of the Middle East would do? say goodbye to our oil supply. more than that, the message would be sent to NK and iran to "get a nuke quick, or they'll attack!" and then next thing you know it's a global cold war.

the hiroshima/nagasaki bombings ONLY worked because no one else had nuclear weapons. it would be monumentally fucking stupid to drop one now, particularly if that country had any allies that had nukes of their own. it's why we're so careful with korea, because china and russia are on their side.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2007, 01:55:49 PM »
"AN HERO"   

??????   ::)

sele137

• Getbig II
  • Get Fuck
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2007, 02:44:41 PM »
With 2 little boys we could stop the abuse of raged muslims @ iraq & iran. If it worked with japs, must work with muslims haha

I would like to drop couple off fist in your face asshole >:(
What you think about iran drooping couple of little boys on your town and kill your family?
You think dat you are untouchable?
You don't think dat Hiroshima can happen in your yard?
You are wrong!!!
So sit down and shut up and enjoy in your miserly life till you can!!!

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2007, 02:45:45 PM »
"AN HERO"   

??????   ::)

Yeah why? He did a good thing, just accept it!

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2007, 02:46:57 PM »
What you think about iran drooping couple of little boys on your town and kill your family?
You are wrong :-*
So sit down and shut up and enjoy in your miserly life till you can :-*

Let me guess: You are a terrorist, oh excuse me, i mean, a good muslim

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2007, 02:47:10 PM »
You are wrong!!!
So sit down and shut up and enjoy in your miserly life till you can!!!

meltdown

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2007, 02:49:04 PM »
meltdown

Yeah, typical raged terrorist trying to save his ass from the all mighty LITTLE BOY.