Author Topic: The Long Road to Compete!  (Read 10056 times)

• Getbig IV
The Long Road to Compete!
« on: November 01, 2007, 02:09:35 PM »
gg

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: The Long Road to Compete!
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2007, 05:37:15 PM »
How about:

You clean up the diet and stop acting like a fcuking Mack.

Right now, you're acting like Arvilla and Adonis did before they lost their fat.

Both walked around in a state of permabulk, and thought they were the shit, and "15%".

Do yourself a favor, get serious, get cut and you will not be over 200. You will probably be 180-185 (if that) but look really good.

Get right on it, and once you get down to 200'ish, post some pics.

Time to wake up and smell the coffee fatboy. ;)
As empty as paradise

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2007, 11:53:36 PM »
LOL! im sorry but this is mike at 35% right? my face aint no where near as fat, nor is my stomach Laura. I really thought about what you said and I have been looking at pics of Mike and im pretty much coming to the conclusion that you are crazy.

his waist has got to be like 48 inches in that first pic. mine is 34 LOL!

The reason why Arvilla is bloated in the face could be the steroid usage, I dunno.

That pic wasn't at his fattest from what I recall.

I seriously doubt your waist is a relaxed 34 inch.

Perhaps if you suck it in.

But if I am wrong, then cool.

Anyway, you still don't see to get it.

Why walk around looking like a swollen John Belushi/Prince of Persia when you could have a physique on par with Meso's?

Because from what you claim about your diet, that would be possible if you started to give a shit about the diet.
As empty as paradise

az

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2007, 05:01:27 AM »
 ???

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2007, 08:19:41 AM »
hahaha this looks like it'll be a good thread.   :D

:)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2007, 01:53:58 PM »

when is it the time to act like the fucking mack then hedgehog?  seems like there is never a time haha if i diet down and am 120lbs im still going to act the same  :-*

ur predicting i weigh 20lbs less what laura predicted.. how are you coming to these conclusions?

all this coming from a guy who probably looks like a star trek fan.
hahahahaah, Hedge deadlifts over 600 pounds and has development that dwarfs yours, you fat terrorist. :D

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2007, 11:54:56 PM »
front lat.

BY THE WAY.... ITS NOT MY INTENTION TO GO HEAD TO HEAD WITH ARVILLA ( AS I KNOW HE CAN NOT COMPARE ANYWAY  ;D ;D ;)) BUT BECAUSE LAURA WAS SAYING THAT ME AND MIKE HAD THE SAME RATIO OF BODYFAT/MUSCLE AT THE SAME BODYWEIGHT AND HEIGHT ( he is 6ft 1.5 i am 6ft 2. 270LBS 35% bodyfat, i am  267lbs bodyfat I BELEIVE 20%, not 35% like laura etc. says)

I am sure you're at a lower BF.

My point is basically that you're selling yourself short by boasting about "looking good" while eating junk.

If you are, then you should be ashamed of yourself not realizing your potential.

A weak mind in a strong body.

You need both a strong mind and a strong body.

As empty as paradise

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2007, 12:41:30 AM »
also... you have to understand that i have NOT been taking any CUTTING drugs. and dont tell me that doesnt make a difference.... ON GH AND WINSTROL TREN PLUS T3 AND THE SAME DIET AND TRAINING I WOULD BE MUUUCCHHH LEANER YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK. ;)

These recent pictures are on 500mg test ( actually less but well say 500) and insulin with junk food..( NOT TAKING INSULIN WITH JUNK FOOD I WAS TAKING INSULIN WITH CLEAN FOOD AND WOULDNT TAKE IT WHEN EATING JUNK).

Ok.

I thought you stated earlier you were natural?

This is Arvilla inspired.

I dont have  a show picked out as I am not ready to compete..and I am dieting with purely junk food and no drugs. The training is going to be weight training and sprinting with a little swimming for kicks.

I told Laura I will diet and document it in a thread so here is the first day:

well today is a slow eating day so far.. i had 10 ritz crackers with peanut butter, an oatmeal creampie, a snickers, a bowl of oatmeal with sugar free butter flavored syrup, 6 eggs, a pop tart with strawberry filling, a cup of coffee, a chicken and mayonaisee sandwich on wheat bread with sweet relish, an apple, a cup of apple sauce and a water.

i am going to go do some sprinting and train legs but after i eat something.

and heres the first picture of the thread.

Although, you in the past talked about your use:

thnx but ur right im not natural, that doesnt mean im a gear junkie or something but im not "natural" at all

In contest shape I would only weigh like 215-220,  so im really not big at all considering i am 6ft 2, I feel tiny tiny, ill only be somewhat happy once I reach 250 contest shape, then were talkin! Before that I wont consider myself big, hell Gunter is like 300 fuckin lbs contest shape! 215 aint shit for my height.

Not hating, just wondering what was up with claiming to be natural all of a sudden?  ???

Doesn't matter to me though.

And do I think you look better than an off-season Arvilla?

You don't really have to ask that, do you? ::)
As empty as paradise

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2007, 12:50:17 AM »
when in all of that did i say i was NATURAL? i said i am not ON ANY DRUGS. That means I am not taking anything at the moment.

Ok.

My mistake and apology.
As empty as paradise

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2007, 01:04:20 AM »
hahahahaah, Hedge deadlifts over 600 pounds and has development that dwarfs yours, you fat terrorist. :D

NOT a slam...just a question...Has Hedge ever posted pics? I know he knows his stuff on power lifting.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2007, 04:45:08 AM »
another at 16 and I think i was 20 int his picture..
I have a question...why did you get so fat? not a slam...but you looked pretty decent,why put on so much weight?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2007, 07:51:10 AM »
NOT a slam...just a question...Has Hedge ever posted pics? I know he knows his stuff on power lifting.
he's got a back shot [posted and his back is big as a billboard, plus he's a lean 198 lb.'er and pulls over 600, he's the real deal.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2007, 03:25:23 PM »
im assuming this picture here is arvilla at 270lbs and 35% bodyfat? if it is im not THAT fat.. sorry..here i am at 267lbs doing an abs overhead just this second....20% and maybe a little more? sure.. but not 35%..
i just measured my waist and its not 34 i was wrong its 36 right now. still damn good for my bodyweight once i diet down it will be much less...
MU, that picture you have of Michael with the yellow circle...he is over 300lbs there ;)
:D Weee

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2007, 07:22:32 AM »
that seems right and it doesnt matter anyways cause even in the other pictures if he is suppose to be 35% bf i am still much more detailed and lean than he is there as well carrying mroe muscle in my legs and back. unless he is 50% bodyfat in that picture too and not 35% lol
It's quite obvious that he's more than 35% bf in the 300+ lb pictures, but I wouldn't say 50.

What are your measurements MU?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2007, 09:21:39 AM »
i heard you guys are calling me a fat bastard!................

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2007, 11:18:29 AM »

i dont know all of them right now but i know a few my arms are 19 inches pumped my legs are 27 my waist is 36.
Have we seen any pictures of your legs?  You need to take some recent pictures MU.  Tape yourself too.  Remember this is a "progression" thread.  :D

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2007, 12:48:55 PM »
all I know is one thing....

buy a fuggin real camera

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2007, 05:54:35 AM »
alright heres a tiny pic. stomach is leaning out a  little around the bottom.

Looks like some abs peeking through!  :D  Good job!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2007, 12:56:03 PM »
thanx! im on a high fat high protein diet right now.  i take in some carbs.. its not the best structured diet yet but like i said im gonna have it down to a T in a little bit once i get everything else rolling. i dont have the nutrients timed 100% like i know im suppose to but its a good structure right now.. but HIGH in sodium... thats why i take in all the coffee LOL

for breakfast i have a bowl of oatmeal with sugar free syrup and a cup of coffee.

then some string cheese and coffee as a snack

more string cheese as snack.

then peanut butter as a snack.

then i workout. i do weights first then high intensity cardio. NOT FAST.. but INTENSE. before during and after the workout i sip a large bottle of water of amino acids creatine and glutamine with electrolyte powder.

then i have 6 eggs and tuna or chicken and coffee.

then i have  fat free hot dogs with beans with water.

and finally some more peanut butter then im out with a few droppers of melatonin.

so im eating 7 seperate times through out the day but very small meals. INCREDIBLY small.. especially compared to what i was eating before LOL.

i also take a multi vitamin, vitamin c zinc lozenges, green tea extract, niacin, fish oil, grape seed extract, cranberry extract, sometimes a baby aspirin and a dropper of b 12.

Sweetie, your first 4 meals have no protein in them.  And the other 3 don't have enough.  Do they really make fat-free hotdogs? 

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2007, 01:20:51 PM »
what do you mean? both of the string cheeses  have 12 grams total of protein and the peanut butter is 7 grams of protein per every 2 tablespoons. thats 28 grams of protein from peanut butter if i have like 8 tablespoons plus the 12 grams of the string cheese thats 40 grams of protein. the oatmeal also has protein in it.. its 5 grams per half cup i have about a cup thats 10 grams..

so the first four meals has a total of 50 grams of protein. then i am taking in large amounts of amino  a little before during and after which probably brings the protein armount to around at least 70 grams before i eat again.

and yes they do! the hot dogs are made from beef pork and turkey.

its perfect because i get my protein from eggs, cheese, grains, nuts, beans,tuna, chicken, beef, pork, turkey, and pure high quality amino acids in one day. that way my body doesnt develop an allergy from the type of protein i am using. SOMETIMES i use whey.. but im not big on protein powders.. i dont really think i need them honestly..

oh yeah and occasionally i have cottage cheese in the diet.. not often though. sometimes a little candy after the workout and maybe once and a while some sushi.

Can you post the nutritional labels of the cheese, peanut butter, oatmeal and hotdogs for me MU?

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2007, 01:49:02 PM »

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2007, 01:51:48 PM »
i think this is the same for my franks. this doesnt specified what its made with but mine is beef pork and turkey.

http://www.dietfacts.com/html/nutrition-facts/ball-park-fat-free-franks-4741.htm

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2007, 12:57:55 AM »
I know its a little early for christmas but.... ;D ;D

You're quite teh funney.

Once you get down to a low fat %, you will prolly look really good.

Beach 2008 or Beach 2012? What's your realistic goal? ;D
As empty as paradise

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2007, 05:35:11 AM »
Looking good there MU and looks like you're having fun with it. 

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2007, 06:20:41 AM »
thanks! :) always having fun with it.. i wouldnt do it unless it was fun for me. i love telling people ive been into bodybuilding in depth for 8 years.. thats the biggest committment ive ever made to anything lol one day i hope to say yeah ive been into the sport for 30 .. maybe 40.. 50 years!  :o :o :o
That would be a long time  ;D

Been only 2 1/2 years for me