Author Topic: growth hormone  (Read 7699 times)

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
Re: growth hormone
« Reply #50 on: November 26, 2007, 07:22:22 PM »
will brink lives!!!!

what are you working on now????

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: November 26, 2007, 07:33:49 PM »
He's going to open a performance clinic for Baseball and track and field players....

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #52 on: November 26, 2007, 07:49:25 PM »
He's going to open a performance clinic for Baseball and track and field players....

maybe some "advice" for pro wrestlers as well....

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #53 on: November 26, 2007, 08:16:20 PM »
Everyone here is giving you correct advice, so be happy they are being as patient as they are. If you are 22 now, you should honestly wait until you are 25 to even consider AAS, and then plan a smart cycle using legit Human Grade only. And the GH should not come into play until you have ran 5-10 cycles of AAS only, and then used sparingly to see how you respond. This should be around age 30-32. Not a knock to you, but a lot of you young guys who came up in the SSB and Outlaw era, are used to these substances being handed to you on a silver platter, those days are gone now. No one knows how to build a base NATURALLY anymore, aim for weighing 205-210 at 10-15% bodyfat before ever considering AAS. If you start to early, you will be f%cked in the end. I've seen it a thousand times, put in double digit of years naturally and then do AAS and GH, that may sound extreme, but thats coming from me and others who have been around for a LONG while. Take care and stayINTENSE!

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #54 on: November 26, 2007, 08:20:24 PM »
MM2000 brought steroids to mainstream america.

There was no real good info before then that I was aware of...

Even a guy I know who got drafted by a NFL team didnt know WTF he was using or how to.
They all just used what their buddy did he said.

Before Dannys day, I saw guys I knew were on Juice, but I also saw problems I was not into.

I had read Mario Pasquals Doping book, but Danny put it all together well enough for anyone to figure it out.  ;)

Yeah Phillips went GAY!!! He seemed full of selfhate for BBing and couldnt stand the advent of teh massMONSTERS
and direction of Womens BBing among other things. Bet he made a bundle though.
Creatin jelly beans... ;D

I still have the cassette tapes MM 2000 offered when they first came out. Interviews with Phillips, Duchaine,Luoma,etc. The big thing that Duchaine talked about on the tapes was Vanadyl Sulfate and Clen. His tapes were actually made when he was in prison. Its pretty wild to listen to, takes you back to when things were still hidden and away from CNN. 

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 27, 2007, 06:38:48 AM »
I still have the cassette tapes MM 2000 offered when they first came out. Interviews with Phillips, Duchaine,Luoma,etc. The big thing that Duchaine talked about on the tapes was Vanadyl Sulfate and Clen. His tapes were actually made when he was in prison. Its pretty wild to listen to, takes you back to when things were still hidden and away from CNN. 

Biggest kick I got was Danny getin' the prison guards to smuggle out the story for Vetrinary Tren and DSMO  ;D
What a laugh, the Govt went to great lengths and expense to get him and he unleashes this OTC Tren protocol
on gym rats accross America while hes locked up. AND, it had a Visible impact in the gyms back then. Not the greatest AAS method of all time, but effective none the less.

He wrote that the Finaplex Mfg sent him warning letters to stop writing about their products.
Then they put estrogen in, then he wrote how to remove it.... ;D
Can You imagine the screaming and hair pulling in the corporate office?
You think the idea of killin his ass came up to some of them?

Its pretty much the same story today, the more the Govt trys to control, the worse they make the situation.

www.BrinkZone.com

• Getbig III
  • This Thing On?
« Reply #56 on: November 27, 2007, 07:32:49 AM »
will brink lives!!!!

Sort of...hard to tell some days...

what are you working on now????

All manner of stuff of course. New articles on my site if interested. Doing some consulting work for some companies, working on my ebooks (both being updated yet again as we speak), answering mucho questions on my forums as well as others, etc, etc. Thanx for asking.  ;)

www.BrinkZone.com

• Getbig III
  • This Thing On?
« Reply #57 on: November 27, 2007, 07:34:56 AM »
I bet He would  ;)
Just reading him was a trip, he must have been whack to hang around.
Hell-of-a Loss.
 He's the kind of guy that our Govt tries very hard to ensure they never get: 1. A Badge 2. Their own legitimate prescription pad 3. A law degree.  Aint that a shame.

All true, but history shows us guys like him don't tend to live to old age, and truth be known, that's just fine with them. Dan went more or less by his own design and left a legacy, for better or for worse.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #58 on: November 27, 2007, 12:04:05 PM »
All true, but history shows us guys like him don't tend to live to old age, and truth be known, that's just fine with them. Dan went more or less by his own design and left a legacy, for better or for worse.

...for better!

I learned how to make GHB in my bath tub. That kind of info is priceless  :D