Author Topic: growth hormone  (Read 7698 times)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Re: growth hormone
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2007, 11:47:32 AM »
fuck you guys.

i never said i knew anything about steroids or growth hormone. i come here loking for answers to my questions and wanting to get eductaed on the subject and you guys just say "you not enducated on the subject you dont know shit about it..."..yeah, NO SHIT, thats why im here asking questions.

the only thing any of you mother fuckers have on me is age and experience....   your a bunch of moronic douchebags otherwise.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2007, 12:10:42 PM »
well what do u actualy want to know about it????? my personal experience is there only to be used for show preps, as its so expensive and has to be run for at least 3month.

I also think you wont be impressed with what u get for your moneys worth either, u wont be much bigger, just a little leaner and a little fuller.

u dont need to be slagging the lads off on here, leave that to the other boards

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2007, 12:13:23 PM »
For you, perhaps 25mg of var for 3-4 weeks to get your feet wet.

Then 3-4months off.

This stuff can cause a bunch of problems, and your posts just scream that you have a totally distorted
idea of what to expect.

ANyone can gain, keeping it and not crashing and being a big problem, (Like several guys lately) is another matter.

Instead of all the questions about what magic drug dose and combo to use, questions about when you stop would be more pertinant.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2007, 01:32:51 PM »

Instead of all the questions about what magic drug dose and combo to use, questions about when you stop would be more pertinant.
i am not looking for any magic pill or combonation of drugs.

but i am serious about bodybuilding. like someone already said in this thread...all apsects of bodybuilding need to be addressed if i really want to achieve my full potential. inclusing the drugs. not a single ifbb competitor is natural. what does that tell ou? if you want to achieve your maximum physique, drugs are necessary.

even if i do decide on the type, size, and length of cycle i will run for my first time soon; i wont be running it until at least the summer. so i have plenty of time to get everything perfected and researched.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2007, 01:51:26 PM »
i am not looking for any magic pill or combonation of drugs.

but i am serious about bodybuilding. like someone already said in this thread...all apsects of bodybuilding need to be addressed if i really want to achieve my full potential. inclusing the drugs. not a single ifbb competitor is natural. what does that tell ou? if you want to achieve your maximum physique, drugs are necessary.

even if i do decide on the type, size, and length of cycle i will run for my first time soon; i wont be running it until at least the summer. so i have plenty of time to get everything perfected and researched.

Getting all your info together first, props on that...you can't do enough of that. I looked into this stuff for a very long time before I made the plunge, and to tell you the truth, in retrospect I could have done even better. So there is no limit as to how much you should research and learn before you start. Does this mean you need to be an expert on AAS/gear before you begin? Hell no, although some people will try to make it seem this way, lol. But it is a constant learning process, that as you get going, will evolve and change over the years. if you waited until you knew absolutely everything about AAS/gear, you'd be 50yrs down the road before you started, and even then, once you did start, you'd be surprised as to how much you really didn't know.

As for a good first cycle, http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=92379.0

This is pretty much always the first cycle I give out, 99% of the time. The other 1% fall into a completely differant category. Such as a guy who's already got tons of BB under his belt, has perfect training and eating habits and all the other crap that goes with it. has an understanding of drugs to an extent, and further is someone who I know personally and who is going to adhere to proper procedure...further, this person will already have a physique that most would credit a large part of to AAS even though they've never touched it...I can count these guys on 1 hand.

HGH, great, if not one of the most useful drugs available. That said, if you've never used any gear before, no need to begin hear. your body is fresh, and a few good cycles of just AAS will do wonders as well as be far more cost efficient.

If you reach the stage and point to where gh might come into play, you kind of have to options. If money is no issue, run it most of the year and this will aide you a good deal. If money is an issue, because most of us are not multi billionares, use it during your contest prep and run just AAS during your offseason. Running it during your contest prep will help a good deal with conditioning, as well as the maintenance of muscle.

Last off, will added in HGH to your life be the key ingredient to making you a freak of nature....no.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2007, 07:00:04 PM »
thank you arnold jr. that was the type of response i was looking for.
as for the hgh, money wouldnt be an issue because i have extensive medical coverage and a really cool doctor.  ;) but i am only covered untill i am 22 or i move out..so i would want to run some before either of those were to happen.

i really am in no rush to start a cycle..im still cutting up and refining what i have right now...not even worried about putting on muscle. but in a few months i am going to be back bulking again, and after a couple months of solid natural lifting bulking, then i think i MIGHT be interested in a short and small cycle.
i really dont like the look of "steroid muscles", whenever guys havent been training that long, or that hard, and then do a huge cycle and gain a bucnh of size....the muscles lack definition and just look like fat shaped sort of like muscle. to me this is definitely not an option..i would prefer small and toned muscles than big and fluffy.  so any advice in regards to making sure i can keep my real muscles look, and hold onto shape and definition while running a cycle would be appreciated as well.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2007, 07:25:37 PM »
as for the hgh, money wouldnt be an issue because i have extensive medical coverage and a really cool doctor.  ;) but i am only covered untill i am 22 or i move out..so i would want to run some before either of those were to happen.

i really am in no rush to start a cycle..im still cutting up and refining what i have right now...not even worried about putting on muscle. but in a few months i am going to be back bulking again, and after a couple months of solid natural lifting bulking, then i think i MIGHT be interested in a short and small cycle.
i really dont like the look of "steroid muscles", whenever guys havent been training that long, or that hard, and then do a huge cycle and gain a bucnh of size....the muscles lack definition and just look like fat shaped sort of like muscle. to me this is definitely not an option..i would prefer small and toned muscles than big and fluffy.  so any advice in regards to making sure i can keep my real muscles look, and hold onto shape and definition while running a cycle would be appreciated as well.

Red - You're too young to be using GH. That's not to say GH doesn't have some great benefits but at your age (under 22) you've got more then enough in your system. Adding more at this point would probably just screw you up. Besides, the fat loss effects takes a long time (months) & it's also very expensive (& the way things are going the price will keep going up & up). I highly doubt your doctor is that cool - he'll probably need to justify it to the insurance complany why you need GH & even if he can he'll only be able to give you a little bit at a time (not the ammounts needed for BBing purposes). It'll be a maintenance dose - besides doctors are getting more & more nervous about giving out GH, Test, etc....

Green - that look is more based on diet & water retention then steroids. People can get bloated without gear. Eat clean for awhile & then go crazy with the food. I'd be willing to bet you'll be bloated & puffy.

IMO - You're too young for steroids as well as GH - you should be enjoying your natural test levels (they should be pretty high right now). I'd suggest you wait about five or six year & continue to build your natural base of muscle.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2007, 08:21:58 PM »
Red - You're too young to be using GH. That's not to say GH doesn't have some great benefits but at your age (under 22) you've got more then enough in your system. Adding more at this point would probably just screw you up. Besides, the fat loss effects takes a long time (months) & it's also very expensive (& the way things are going the price will keep going up & up). I highly doubt your doctor is that cool - he'll probably need to justify it to the insurance complany why you need GH & even if he can he'll only be able to give you a little bit at a time (not the ammounts needed for BBing purposes). It'll be a maintenance dose - besides doctors are getting more & more nervous about giving out GH, Test, etc....

Green - that look is more based on diet & water retention then steroids. People can get bloated without gear. Eat clean for awhile & then go crazy with the food. I'd be willing to bet you'll be bloated & puffy.

IMO - You're too young for steroids as well as GH - you should be enjoying your natural test levels (they should be pretty high right now). I'd suggest you wait about five or six year & continue to build your natural base of muscle.
What he said is dead on the money

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2007, 05:18:10 AM »
ALL THESE MEDICAL REPORTS FROM WRECKS ARE DESTROYING IT FOR MATURE USERS,
Even guys on HRT who should have access.

AJ didn't know how young he is and take a look at all his other anal compulsive posts is my bet.

Too young for HGH. Waste of money and a hazard. READ a few of RDW's Posts young man and see if maybe the man knows what hes dealing with.

Anavar only IMO.
Maybee Tbol only after that.
All from reputable Pharma, not UG. Use UG and you'll proolllyyy be on underdosed Dbol or Methyl.
By By nuts..  ;D

You are not ready to deal with the crash that even a light cycle of Test is gonna lay on you IMO.
You've had issues... Want Rehab and drug monitoring and all the jaz?

A short -
Tprop & EQ after you've had a taste of nut suppression and 1/2 assed learned to deal with it.

IMO eveyone should have a few year of lifting and good solid form on the big 3 lifts.
1.5 X BW area Bench Squat & Dead was easy for all my friends, and I; and Im nothing special.

You'll likely throw away 20-30lbs of nat base you'll never get back IMO.

Kids taking AAS taht cant even lift today...  ::)  The drugs DONT do it all
If they did I'd be on the Olympia stage with the free access and prices Ive had available to me.

THE DRUGS HELP YOU RECOVER FROM INTELLIGENT TRAINING ETC.
Its not like a "High" is in the drug here kids, its a compliment to the other hard work and discipline.
Its Not a gimme.

I dont recall one question about recovery from him, UNDERSTAND THAT ITs not just a snap, or even a
guarantee of not a very unpleasant few weeks or more.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2007, 06:40:42 AM »
the only thing any of you mother fuckers have on me is age and experience....   your a bunch of moronic douchebags otherwise.

Very mature response. We also have maturity on you as well.

MaTrlx

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2007, 07:37:05 AM »
Very mature response. We also have maturity on you as well.

Perhaps you shld check out his "know it all" posts on the nutrition board.

Princess L seems to have had enough with him, and by judging with his posts calling everyone here douchebags, i would really love having squadfather here ripping him another new one.

Consideration of gh before even experimenting with aas is ridiculous.

Monster Obsession going nowhere.

AZbodybuilder

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2007, 12:56:16 PM »
Yeah he seems to be a 22 year old know it all punk with a chip on his shoulder.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2007, 06:18:06 AM »

You have absolutely NO idea what you are talking about.

No doctor is going to give an 18 year old kid a script for HGH. i don't care how much money your parents have, it's not going to happen.

Please stop this nonsense.

8)

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2007, 03:47:13 PM »
fuck you guys.

i never said i knew anything about steroids or growth hormone. i come here loking for answers to my questions and wanting to get eductaed on the subject and you guys just say "you not enducated on the subject you dont know shit about it..."..yeah, NO SHIT, thats why im here asking questions.

I truly have come to the conclusion that you have come on here to see if roid rage is everything you have heard. You really have no clue what life is about and what experiences these people on this board have gone through. Buddy I guarantee there is someone on here that has a weight belt older than you....and that belt is probably alot smarter as well.

Understand something, AAS is no miracle drug to make you bigger or stronger than the next guy, it's genetics, training and determination....will it give you an edge, sure, will it make you a god, absolutley not.

Stop being a clown, learn your place in life and get off your knees son....life is about to give you a slap in the face and you just might not get back up.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2007, 03:58:59 PM »
Buddy I guarantee there is someone on here that has a weight belt older than you....and that belt is probably alot smarter as well.

;D

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2007, 05:07:57 PM »
Buddy I guarantee there is someone on here that has a weight belt older than you....and that belt is probably alot smarter as well.

;D

Figured you would appreciate that young fella.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

DragonRider

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: November 06, 2007, 05:23:00 AM »
what can you tell me about growth hormone? i have heard that its much safer than test for young users, that it promotes fat loss, muscle growth, AND some skin and hair beautifying properties as well.  it is attainable by prescription...yes?

How is it safer than testosterone? Both substances are naturally occuring substances in the human body. Test isn't dangerous.
Growth hormone can be obtained by prescription if you meet one of the conditions it is prescribed for, such as stunted growth in children or hormone replacement for older people. If you are in your late teens or twenties, you probably would not meet any of the conditions for prescription.

DragonRider

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: November 06, 2007, 05:30:17 AM »

so absolutely nobody has anytype of knowledge about growth hormone?

Well, GH will burn fat and it does cause hyperplasia which will increase muscle, but it takes a long time to see those results (possibly up to a year). Additionally, GH by itself is kind of a waste of time. You have to use AAS with it to get the best muscle building benefits, so it isn't an either or proposition.
You need to run it at least 6 months and the longer you can run it, the better, and that is very expensive.

DragonRider

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: November 06, 2007, 05:37:49 AM »
so i guess you dont have any type of useful information on the subject.
for anyone reading that knows something about growth hormones...    is it safer than test for a young bb'r? this is what i have heard. what is the normal dosage (i.u.'s per day)? in the study i referenced they were given 6 i.u.'s per da and saw dramatic differnces in only a few weeks. i have heard before that g.h. is a long term drug and that it takes time to work.. so that is mixed info right there.  gh is injection only?
No it is not safer than test. Testosterone is a naturally occuring hormone in both male and female bodies. It is not dangerous.
Males will see results with as little as 3IU's a day, but the fastest results (fat burning) take about 3 months and the other reason for using it (hyperplasia) will take much longer, maybe 6 months to a year.
GH is injected only. Either IM or subQ. Any (claimed) oral form would be destroyed by your stomach acids before it would ever reach your blood stream.
You have a natural spike shortly after entering REM sleep when you fall asleep and you can create a spike through heavy lifting (especially squats).

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 06, 2007, 06:04:42 AM »
I can tell you I see results almost immediately, but Im 46 and lean to start and use US Pharma.

Wish it were cheaper is all.

www.BrinkZone.com

• Getbig III
  • This Thing On?
« Reply #45 on: November 26, 2007, 08:05:11 AM »
god remember those days? before bill phillips went gay on us?

round table with tc louma, dan, and will brink?

muscle media 2000 was the shit in the early to mid 90's

duchaine was a funny, weird, crazy dude....

You are thinking of the roundtable with Bruce Kneller, Dan D, and myself. That was a really popular article and a lot of fun to do. I still have people come up to me at shows and mention that article as their favorite...Of the three, I am the only one not either dead or in jail. :P...MM2K was the sh*& back in the day and I miss those times. Man I got stories.... 8)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2007, 10:30:27 AM »
You are thinking of the roundtable with Bruce Kneller, Dan D, and myself. That was a really popular article and a lot of fun to do. I still have people come up to me at shows and mention that article as their favorite...Of the three, I am the only one not either dead or in jail. :P...MM2K was the sh*& back in the day and I miss those times. Man I got stories.... 8)

That was the best damn Magizine that ever hit BBing. It was a tripple shot of reality and took all the
mystery out of AAS.

Congrats on still being among the living and walkin free... ;D

How about's Throwin' some good links up for us here,?

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 26, 2007, 11:38:42 AM »
 :)

www.BrinkZone.com

• Getbig III
  • This Thing On?
« Reply #48 on: November 26, 2007, 04:20:10 PM »
That was the best damn Magizine that ever hit BBing. It was a tripple shot of reality and took all the
mystery out of AAS.

Congrats on still being among the living and walkin free... ;D

How about's Throwin' some good links up for us here,?

Links, what kinda links? Like this?

http://www.realdoll.com/

If Dan were alive, I know he would have one of those...

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 26, 2007, 05:53:05 PM »
Links, what kinda links? Like this?

http://www.realdoll.com/

If Dan were alive, I know he would have one of those...

I bet He would  ;)
Just reading him was a trip, he must have been whack to hang around.
Hell-of-a Loss.
 He's the kind of guy that our Govt tries very hard to ensure they never get: 1. A Badge 2. Their own legitimate prescription pad 3. A law degree.  Aint that a shame.