Author Topic: growth hormone  (Read 7719 times)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
growth hormone
« on: November 01, 2007, 05:10:00 PM »
what can you tell me about growth hormone? i have heard that its much safer than test for young users, that it promotes fat loss, muscle growth, AND some skin and hair beautifying properties as well.  it is attainable by prescription...yes?

i read studies about giving aids patients 6 iu's per day and they gained 8 lbs lean mass and lost 6 pounds of fat over two weeks. and they werent training. pretty impressive.

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
Re: growth hormone
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2007, 05:16:31 PM »
Bro, I'm going to be gentle on ya here, because if I know the hard cores in here. Your going to be walking funny after asking a question as you have stated, if you know what I'm saying.

Here is what you need to know..if you are just starting out..GH is not the way to start.GH is very expensive to get the gains you want, usually has another cycle that is being taken at the same time.

As I understand why you are on this board, and it's to make the next step for you easier as far as AAS. Do alot of reserch and really get your head around what it is your venturing into. This sport or AAS use is not for the meek, or the fly by nighters....it's a life, it's a passion and it's a love...have those things and appreciate all info you get from anyone in here and you will truly know what the world of bodybuilding and AAS use is all about..

That's it...that's my speech...
Just spot me BITCH!!!

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2007, 05:23:13 PM »
Bro, I'm going to be gentle on ya here, because if I know the hard cores in here. Your going to be walking funny after asking a question as you have stated, if you know what I'm saying.

Here is what you need to know..if you are just starting out..GH is not the way to start.GH is very expensive to get the gains you want, usually has another cycle that is being taken at the same time.

As I understand why you are on this board, and it's to make the next step for you easier as far as AAS. Do alot of reserch and really get your head around what it is your venturing into. This sport or AAS use is not for the meek, or the fly by nighters....it's a life, it's a passion and it's a love...have those things and appreciate all info you get from anyone in here and you will truly know what the world of bodybuilding and AAS use is all about..

That's it...that's my speech...
you have no idea the amount of passion i have for this sport. it is impossible to overstate my dedication to improving my body and pursuing my full bodybuilding potential. i spend all day everyday wrapped up in bodybuilding. if im in class, im thinking about my meal schedules, or my workout, or some new theory or info i just read about..if im at home i am on getbig and google and milossarcev.com and youtube just soaking in as much as i possibly can, if im in the gym im giving 250% more effort than EVEN I thought that i was capable of giving.

now if you know anything of value on the subject of this thread, id love to hear it. otherwise; keep your fucking mouth shut and stop trying to lecture me.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2007, 05:24:55 PM »
My advice? DONT, your gona be crash and burn #3 this week.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2007, 05:27:10 PM »
SHit, he was polite, you should of seen the long piece I keyed telling you your not ready.
Its way TOO clear.

This aint like take a tylenol for a headache. Theres a crash, and reset period.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2007, 05:49:00 PM »
Dude, some of the greatest champions of all time have trained, ate and rested for YEARS before ever starting a cycle. Some consider GH useless and too expensive. I believe it is worthy if you are using real GH and enough for your goals. Too little and nada, nothing.... But no gear will work witout the basics- FOOD, TRAIN, REST! Unless you have dwarfism (height issues), dont bother with GH at this point.

Learn to crawl before you walk...

I have been training for over 15 years consistently. Wasn't until 2 years ago until I touched any gear. During my natty days, I beat guys that were using for years. My point, asses your genetic potential after you have put in two-three years consistantly eating the right foods, training intensly and resting! No quick fixes man....

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2007, 05:53:31 PM »
not a flame..but how old are you cand?

if you have a passion for the sport....all aspects need to be addressed, including steroids. im sure you know something in regard to training. im sure you know something in regard to nutrition. but from your posts on the steroid board it is clear that you have ALOT of studying to do with regard to the drug side of bodybuilding.

start reading posts...not just here, but on other GOOD boards that are still around. read, study, read some more. med journals and clinical studies explain alot as well.

if you are asking about oral only cycles and GH at a young age...you still have some reading to do.

here a great board with TONS of medical info

www.cuttingedgemuscle.co m

RDW

• Getbig III
  • Get Big or Go Home
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2007, 06:01:58 PM »
you have no idea the amount of passion i have for this sport. it is impossible to overstate my dedication to improving my body and pursuing my full bodybuilding potential. i spend all day everyday wrapped up in bodybuilding. if im in class, im thinking about my meal schedules, or my workout, or some new theory or info i just read about..if im at home i am on getbig and google and milossarcev.com and youtube just soaking in as much as i possibly can, if im in the gym im giving 250% more effort than EVEN I thought that i was capable of giving.

now if you know anything of value on the subject of this thread, id love to hear it. otherwise; keep your fucking mouth shut and stop trying to lecture me.

You said while I'm in class, that means at oldest you are probably 22 but I'd guess you might be in high school based on the way you are talking.  WAY too young to be taking GH and probably too young to be taking AAS.  If you are going to come on here saying things like "keep your fucking mouth shut and stop trying to lecture me." you won't get any help.  Don't come on here acting like a bad ass because I promise you there are more bad ass people who have been going as hard at it as you say you do for 5x as long.

You say you "spend all day on getbig etc etc". You have only been a member for 3 months.  I registered on these boards in March of '03 and was on Ron's (The admin's) boards before these ones.  Once you have been around for a while people respect you (assuming you don't make an ass out of yourself) but coming on here and acting like these boards have been your life just shows how young you are.  You aren't putting things into a long term perspective, we see this all the time.  People come on here all fired up about how they are going to be the next Ronnie Coleman and then they run their mouths and think they know better than the vets.  Pretty soon they are asking how to get rid of their gyno, jaundice, depression, headaches, etc because they didn't heed the warning and advice we tried to give them.  What is our advice for you?  Slow down.  Keep lifting hard.  Once you are about 22-23 you can try your (hopefully) first cycle of AAS.  After about 5-10 of them you can ask about GH.  I will not advise you on GH before then.

Relax and realize that many if not most of us have been around for a while and our advise isn't just BS.  You can get as cocky as you want in the gym but in here the vets rule, if you don't respect them you will find yourself on the outside of a knowledgeable and helpful circle.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2007, 06:02:48 PM »
Real Good advice above. I crashed BAD 1st time.
I took all the Steroid advice from the overgrown EuroMonsters in Pattaya but I was WAY to smart to listen about end game....

Shit, how could anything going so good go wrong...?  ::)

Clomid? Nolva? HCG? Oh they took their time explaining, but I was WAY to smart....
At the rate I was growing and gaining strength I'd be biggert then them in Know-it-all-time...!  ::)

Uh Hu...

If it seems Im bashing you, Im not.... I hope you get more out of BBing than I have.

If you dont read between the lines you'll find out the hard way that this is a little more complicated than
... Take Xcc of TE ...

krazee

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2007, 06:04:11 PM »

So here is what I was saying about the love for the sport...Coming onto a board and telling someone that probably has forgotten more than you have learned about the sport, to keep his mouth shut...well hey that will get you lots of attention, but not much respect.

You say you have a love for the sport and that it's your passion and such...that's great it's nice to know that you have put yourself into it as you have.

But coming on here and asking retarded fuckin questions about the gear, claiming your stats about your size and bodyfat and then showing pictures of your younger brother is not going to help your cause. Grab a clue here sunshine this board is full of guys that LOVE and RESPECT the sport....you my friend are a kid that has alot of time to grow. Start doing it and watch how you speak to others...your mouth may write checks your ass can't cash one day....and the only thing you'll know about lifting weights is the 30 LBS dumbell out of your ass....
Just spot me BITCH!!!

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2007, 06:11:55 PM »
So here is what I was saying about the love for the sport...Coming onto a board and telling someone that probably has forgotten more than you have learned about the sport, to keep his mouth shut...well hey that will get you lots of attention, but not much respect.

You say you have a love for the sport and that it's your passion and such...that's great it's nice to know that you have put yourself into it as you have.

But coming on here and asking retarded fuckin questions about the gear, claiming your stats about your size and bodyfat and then showing pictures of your younger brother is not going to help your cause. Grab a clue here sunshine this board is full of guys that LOVE and RESPECT the sport....you my friend are a kid that has alot of time to grow. Start doing it and watch how you speak to others...your mouth may write checks your ass can't cash one day....and the only thing you'll know about lifting weights is the 30 LBS dumbell out of your ass....

ha ha...i didnt read that last part of the post. what a chitcho! i take back my advice...take 5 iu's a day, 5 on...2 off stacked with test e @ 300mgs a week for a minimum of 6 months. add slin and grow like a weed! is that what he wants to hear?  cause thats a good GH stack to grow on!

there are a few on here that have been in the game as long as this guy has been alive...fuck, some of us could be old enough to be his diddy.

a little more respect needs to be given on this part of the board....this isnt the xyzpdq boards where bullshit runs like water...

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2007, 06:17:39 PM »
Im sure Im old nuf be his Da Da.
I prolly read everything Duchain wrote the month he wrote it.

But it all comes down to personal experience in the end...
Too many crash and burns lately... Ruines it for all.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2007, 06:20:20 PM »
Im sure Im old nuf be his Da Da.
I prolly read everything Duchain wrote the month he wrote it.

god remember those days? before bill phillips went gay on us?

round table with tc louma, dan, and will brink?

muscle media 2000 was the shit in the early to mid 90's

duchaine was a funny, weird, crazy dude....

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2007, 06:31:14 PM »

MM2000 brought steroids to mainstream america.

There was no real good info before then that I was aware of...

Even a guy I know who got drafted by a NFL team didnt know WTF he was using or how to.
They all just used what their buddy did he said.

Before Dannys day, I saw guys I knew were on Juice, but I also saw problems I was not into.

I had read Mario Pasquals Doping book, but Danny put it all together well enough for anyone to figure it out.  ;)

Yeah Phillips went GAY!!! He seemed full of selfhate for BBing and couldnt stand the advent of teh massMONSTERS
and direction of Womens BBing among other things. Bet he made a bundle though.
Creatin jelly beans... ;D

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2007, 06:47:05 PM »

I remember reading a home brew recipe of GHB from Duchaine, mixing it all in your bathtub!

Man was truely crazy. Plus, I worked with Mike Mentzer in LA @ Golds when I first started out, right before he went over the edge. Talk about a time when BB was full of characters, now that was a fun time...

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2007, 07:11:58 PM »

so absolutely nobody has anytype of knowledge about growth hormone?

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2007, 07:16:07 PM »
so absolutely nobody has anytype of knowledge about growth hormone?

hhhhmmmmm..... you are stubborn kid!  ;)

Re-read the posts and understand we are trying to educate you in other ways young grasshopper.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2007, 07:20:39 PM »
so i guess you dont have any type of useful information on the subject.

for anyone reading that knows something about growth hormones...    is it safer than test for a young bb'r? this is what i have heard. what is the normal dosage (i.u.'s per day)? in the study i referenced they were given 6 i.u.'s per da and saw dramatic differnces in only a few weeks. i have heard before that g.h. is a long term drug and that it takes time to work.. so that is mixed info right there.  gh is injection only?

krazee

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2007, 07:33:24 PM »
Your questions at a glance....

Is it safer then test for someone young....no
As far as doses, depends on your stats and how many cycles you have done in the past
GH is a long term drug, and normally is not a drug that is done by itself
As far as injection only....as far as I know it is...but I have been corrected by the gurus in the past.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2007, 07:35:22 PM »

for anyone reading that knows something about growth hormones...    is it safer than test for a young bb'r? this is what i have heard. what is the normal dosage (i.u.'s per day)? in the study i referenced they were given 6 i.u.'s per da and saw dramatic differnces in only a few weeks. i have heard before that g.h. is a long term drug and that it takes time to work.. so that is mixed info right there.  gh is injection only?

Why would I, or anyone way more knowledgable than myself, waste my time giving you useful info when you obviously do not listen?? To answer your ?'s........

1.) No one type of steroid is "safer" than others. All gear is safe is administered correctly and is of good quality.

2.) Lot of factors to consider for right dosage but 6 ius had to be used for DWARFISM if given to younger kids. No way you could afford human grade at that dose unless you have a serious trust fund going kid.

3.) Best if used for minimum 12 weeks. Injection only unless you take a worthless over the counter "GH Releaser"

Save some money and go eat off the $1 menu at McD's...then you might grow.

krazee

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2007, 07:42:37 PM »
Why would I, or anyone way more knowledgable than myself, waste my time giving you useful info when you obviously do not listen?? To answer your ?'s........

1.) No one type of steroid is "safer" than others. All gear is safe is administered correctly and is of good quality.

2.) Lot of factors to consider for right dosage but 6 ius had to be used for DWARFISM if given to younger kids. No way you could afford human grade at that dose unless you have a serious trust fund going kid.

3.) Best if used for minimum 12 weeks. Injection only unless you take a worthless over the counter "GH Releaser"

Save some money and go eat off the $1 menu at McD's...then you might grow.

Can you say BOO     YAH!
Just spot me BITCH!!!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2007, 04:42:18 AM »

HGH =Waste of time and money at your stage... to hard to figure out...

Test + Deca + Dboll \
Enjoy your crash and never come off....

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2007, 08:02:03 AM »
If your passion for bodybuilding is half as much as you passion for "cocain" you will be stealing money from your parents again to by GH.

You have no idea about ANYTHING bodybuilding related but you act like you do.

Look in the mirror kid and grow up.

you are 18 and have been training for like 2-3 years and you come on here and talk shit to VETS who have been training longer than you have been BREATHING? WTF is wrong with you?

8)

RDW

• Getbig III
  • Get Big or Go Home
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2007, 09:46:15 AM »

You're an idiot perhaps I will see you at my hospital someday when you are renal failure or something else related to your inability to listen. Using GH before your growth plates are fused is beyond moronic (unless you are treating a disorder).  People like you are the reason the feds try to shut down production of these kinds of drugs.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2007, 10:05:14 AM »
You're an idiot perhaps I will see you at my hospital someday when you are renal failure or something else related to your inability to listen. Using GH before your growth plates are fused is beyond moronic (unless you are treating a disorder).  People like you are the reason the feds try to shut down production of these kinds of drugs.

Enough Wrecks, time for not so nice to kids time...
They're ruining it for those mature enough to use this stuff.

Someone should revamp the for beginners thread and make it a little more clear about the downside,
as well as clue them in its not like take'n a Tylenol for a headache.

Action - Reaction. Over and over each time you try to alter the human machine..

They think its like a Rec Drug and you just get a selfreinforcing reward for taking it.... wrong.