Author Topic: OH MI GOD, WHAT'LL I DO NOW!??? I'MA GONNA BECOME DEFLATED!!!  (Read 1209 times)

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
  • REAL explosive strength!
OH MI GOD, WHAT'LL I DO NOW!??? I'MA GONNA BECOME DEFLATED!!!
« on: November 02, 2007, 08:47:17 AM »
HELP BROS., THEY GOT MY SUPPLIERS!???  THERE GOES MY DRUG-BLOATED 23-IN. GUNS...AAAHHHGGGG!!!!

Steroids raid largest in U.S.
Four people in Aberdeen among those arrested
By ALLISON HOFFMAN
THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

SAN DIEGO -- More than 120 people were arrested and dozens of steroid labs shut down in a global investigation into steroid trafficking over the Internet that began in San Diego, federal officials said Monday.

The Drug Enforcement Administration said the investigation, dubbed Operation Raw Deal, was assisted by governments of nine other countries.

In the U.S., agents seized 56 labs that manufactured anabolic steroids and human growth hormone in the largest-ever crackdown on the substances, the DEA said. Agents seized 11.4 million doses of drugs in all.

Federal prosecutors in California launched their 18-month probe into Chinese sources of raw steroid powder after successfully disrupting Mexican steroid manufacturing networks in 2005, when eight Mexican companies and 11 executives were indicted for allegedly selling $56 million worth of the drug in the U.S. Six of those companies have entered guilty pleas and agreed to fines; the rest of the indictments remain outstanding.

"Now we're learning that the source of those drugs was China," said Assistant U.S. Attorney Timothy Coughlin, who is leading the case in San Diego.

"So now we're aiming at the head of the dragon in terms of where the production is coming from."

Among those charged, federal authorities say, are a Chinese manufacturer accused of smuggling human growth hormone into the country.

At least 21 people were charged last week by federal grand juries in California in connection with steroid manufacturing or distribution. Seven indictments were also filed last week in San Diego against 14 people running networks in other states, including Washington, Illinois, Michigan, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Texas and Virginia.

Twelve have been arrested on money laundering and conspiracy charges linked to the importation and distribution of steroids, authorities said. They face up to 20 years in prison and $1 million in fines if convicted; additionally, the distribution companies may be fined up to $4 million.

Two of those were arrested in the resort of Phuket, Thailand, and are awaiting extradition in connection with a ring that sourced raw steroid powder in China, had it shipped to underground labs in New Jersey and Washington and then sent it to Internet customers from Las Vegas, according to U.S. Attorney Karen Hewitt.

Four were arrested in Aberdeen, including one man accused of distributing steroids he received from China to San Diego and elsewhere, a DEA spokesperson told The Seattle Times.

Ray Ross of Aberdeen was charged with conspiracy to import anabolic steroids, a federal crime. Three others, including Ross's wife, were arrested for investigation of state charges.

The seizures and arrests follow a growing number of scandals in the sports world over steroid abuse, but Coughlin cited ongoing investigations and declined to say whether any professional or college athletes had been identified out of the thousands of customer names retrieved from the targeted Web distributors.

Authorities in Sacramento said they were more concerned about the risk of high school athletes purchasing low-grade steroids via Web sites that made what were essentially basement operations look medically sound.

The U.S. Anti-Doping Agency cooperated with the investigation and is reviewing client lists for each of the indicted companies, said chief executive officer Travis Tygart. No athletes subject to USADA authority have been identified so far, he said.

DEA spokesman Michael Sanders said 143 federal search warrants were issued during the 18-month investigation, many of them since Thursday. The FBI, Internal Revenue Service, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement and the Food and Drug Administration were also involved.

A Chinese corporation and its chief executive were indicted in Rhode Island on federal charges of smuggling illegal human growth hormone into the country in connection with the operation. Genescience Pharmaceutical Co. and its CEO, Lei Jin, are accused of marketing the drugs, under the brand name Jintropin.

Mad Nickels

• Getbig III
  • Team MD
Re: OH MI GOD, WHAT'LL I DO NOW!??? I'MA GONNA BECOME DEFLATED!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2007, 08:50:25 AM »
You Schmoe.
I lost my cherry at www.gymstories.com

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2007, 08:50:47 AM »
hahahhaa, looks like some of these guys are gonna have to go without dem dare BB drugs and their 535 pound belly bump/arch "presses". ;D

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2007, 09:32:02 AM »
I'm deflating as we speak. Oh well, time to focus on golf or something.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2007, 10:12:02 AM »
very interesting