Author Topic: Would you want to be President of the U.S.?  (Read 3157 times)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Re: Would you want to be President of the U.S.?
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2007, 11:23:08 AM »
Although it makes my list of top four jobs in the country, I wouldn't want it because of the constant death threats. 

You don't like a challenge? WTF is up with you? Liberal apologism is over taking your thoughts!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2007, 11:44:46 AM »
You don't like a challenge? WTF is up with you? Liberal apologism is over taking your thoughts!

lol.   :)  I'd rather be alive. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2007, 01:33:42 PM »
I like the NFL network.....U need a salary cap. Espn would be shut down until changes were made. The guys on Sirius NFL radio would fill in great. Bill Polian would be "disappeared".
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2007, 08:31:05 PM »
I like the NFL network.....U need a salary cap. Espn would be shut down until changes were made. The guys on Sirius NFL radio would fill in great. Bill Polian would be "disappeared".

I'm sure I would like the NFL Network too if I paid for it.  I refuse.  It's extortion.  As if the NFL and/or the networks need the money.  You already have to pay for cable just to get basic channels, then you have buy packages that include things like ESPN, then they have NBA TV, the Tennis channel, and now this freakin NFL Network.  The first preseason game was only available on that stupid network.  So are some of the Monday night double headers.  Soon all NFL games will be pay per view.  The apocalypse is coming I tell you.   >:( 

The salary cap killed my Niners.  Carmen Policy and Dwight didn't help either, but the cap just crushed us.  We are just now recovering from almost 10 years of oppression from that stupid cap. 

And parity sucks.  Compliments of the salary cap.  The leagues (NFL and NBA) are full of a bunch of mediocre teams. 

Oh, and as president I would sick the FBI on the Boston Celtics and Minnesota Timberwolves for that conspiracy that sent KG to the Celtics instead of the Lakers.  McHale and Ainge would be going to the gallows.  >:(

OneBigMan

« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2007, 08:31:27 AM »
Ralph Nader would be my pick since this counter-culture pretender can reveal that he is a devious political figure who agrees with the moral majority and accepts the beliefs of the religious right.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2007, 09:37:50 AM »
so what.  if their stupid enough to drink bleach or use meth, i say let darwinism do its job  ;D
I'm all for idiot awards that get lower forms of life removed from the gene pool, but meth isn't one of them.  What nobody addresses when talking about the meth problem is that so many of these people went from losing a decent job to outsourcing.  They had a family, house and did what they had to in order to adjust and support their family--got whatever job they could to bring in money.  Only now, thanks in part to illegal workers and outsourcing, they get stuck having to obtain multiple jobs to pay the bills, what Bush calls "uniquely American" as thought it's a good thing.  Enter meth and the ill faded logic that they'll use it just enough to get by.  Meth isn't a recreation drug, it's a desperation drug that has to go.  The first line of attack is addressing the corporate assault on middle class.  And no, the trailer trash fool who got into meth for no reason, fine, give him his Darwin award.  But that is not the bulk of the meth problem.