Author Topic: PATRIOTS VS. COLTS, WHO YA GOT????????  (Read 22812 times)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
Re: Colts should NOT be worried
« Reply #100 on: November 06, 2007, 05:31:33 AM »
Colts got 14 points of phantom pi calls. They didnt even have to drive. Brady got picked off on a freakish athletic play. Which cost them at least a fg. He was also picked on a bad route run by Stallworth. By your logic the pats would have won that game by at least 21 points. The pats didnt even play that great in that game. The colts lost because they couldent score in the red zone due to the pats defense. That and in the fourth the pats wore down the colts d forcing them to give up 14 points in 8 min.

Manning is not good outdoors in the cold. That much has been proven over the years. The colts have a lot to worry about coming to foxboro to play a cold wather team in january. A dome team has never won a championship game in the elements, ever.

The colts are a very very good team. But a Dome team based on there speed is at a clear disadvantage outside in the cold.

They got 6 points from the bad calls. Both ended up in field goals. That's why I said they blew it when given a gift. Either way New England was the better team that day and they deserved the win.

body88

Re: PATRIOTS VS. COLTS, WHO YA GOT????????
« Reply #101 on: November 06, 2007, 05:35:35 AM »
I am also talking about the defensive pi calls that where never called vs the colts. I dont care much anyway. Hopefully they have a rematch and there is a better officiating crew so that is a non issue in the outcome.

As for you gt I would expect nothing less then a fair classy post. You are one of the classiest colts fans I have ever come across.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: November 06, 2007, 05:51:02 AM »
I am also talking about the defensive pi calls that where never called vs the colts. I dont care much anyway. Hopefully they have a rematch and there is a better officiating crew so that is a non issue in the outcome.

As for you gt I would expect nothing less then a fair classy post. You are one of the classiest colts fans I have ever come across.

I just think it's silly to dwell on something that can't be changed,and  when a team wins a game like that from 10 pts down they should be given at least a little respect. I hated that Indy lost but it was a good game and the calls were pretty bad.Refs are human and bad calls happen. I think every team gets their gifts from time to time and every team will no doubt get screwed from time to time..what goes around come around.All ya can do is hope that the bad calls don't come at a time that will cost you.

body88

« Reply #103 on: November 08, 2007, 05:36:06 AM »
Look at the colts injury report after the game :o They got the shit kicked out of them by the patriots. I still think the colts will beat the chargers this week.

Middle linebacker Gary Brackett (hip), defensive tackle Raheem Brock
(neck), tight end Dallas Clark (concussion), offensive tackle Dan
Federkeil (concussion), defensive end Dwight Freeney (team decision),
safety Matt Giordano (hamstring), wide receiver Anthony Gonzalez
(hand), cornerback Marlin Jackson (foot), offensive guard Ryan Lilja
(team decision) and offensive tackle Tony Ugoh (neck).

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: November 08, 2007, 06:18:22 AM »
Look at the colts injury report after the game :o They got the shit kicked out of them by the patriots. I still think the colts will beat the chargers this week.

Look at the colts injury report after the game :o They got the shit kicked out of them by the patriots. I still think the colts will beat the chargers this week.

Dwight Freeney (team decision) ok...what does that usually mean?  Is  He hurt or they just bench him?

wide receiver Anthony Gonzalez (hand),

I bet if ya ask him he would say that's the reason he dropped that pass.....in the end zone.   ::)

Manning should have known better than to throw it to a  white guy. >:(

body88

« Reply #105 on: November 08, 2007, 06:45:24 AM »
Dwight Freeney (team decision) ok...what does that usually mean?  Is  He hurt or they just bench him?

wide receiver Anthony Gonzalez (hand),

I bet if ya ask him he would say that's the reason he dropped that pass.....in the end zone.   ::)

Manning should have known better than to throw it to a  white guy. >:(

Team decision means he will be assessed game day as to whether or not he can go. I think gonzo dislocated his finger after that td play. He made a nice play on the ball , defender just ripped it out.

Welker is white!

The colts will be fine int he playoffs. The thing with having smaller faster players is they can be venrable to injury a bit more. You see the colts secondary just throwing there bodies at people full speed. They all swarm to the ball. Only drawback is what you see above. When you play a big physical team you can get kinda beat on after awhile.

I was very impressed witht he colts defense.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #106 on: November 08, 2007, 07:10:11 AM »
If u look at the aftermath of all of our games...the Pats have left a train wreck of bodies. The Colts have, prior to this game knocked some folks out of games as well. It seems to me that their defense just wore down and their very fast and capable O line finally gave out against a bigger defensive front. The Dolts game against the Titans was the same way but the defense did enough to keep the Titans' o at bay. Manning was getting hit pretty good by the end of that one. I think he took only 1 sac. Interesting to see what he'll do this week against the chargers.
L

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: November 08, 2007, 07:14:49 AM »
Welker is white!

I was very impressed witht he colts defense.

Yeah I know..just being stupid. I was very impressed with the defense as well..but   if the offense doesn't keep the ball long enough to let em rest...they can't keep up that intensity.Nobody could...I am talking about the 4th quarter mainly...  I am not sure if it was the Indy offense playing bad, or New Englands defense playing very well...probably  both.

If u look at the aftermath of all of our games...the Pats have left a train wreck of bodies. The Colts have, prior to this game knocked some folks out of games as well. It seems to me that their defense just wore down and their very fast and capable O line finally gave out against a bigger defensive front. The Dolts game against the Titans was the same way but the defense did enough to keep the Titans' o at bay. Manning was getting hit pretty good by the end of that one. I think he took only 1 sac. Interesting to see what he'll do this week against the chargers.

Did you even get to see the whole game? cause I figured  that you probably smashed your television in a fit of rage after the offensive PI call. ;D