Author Topic: THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 3785 times)

The Coach

Re: THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2007, 10:20:55 AM »
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons

Yes, you're correct, it was a conspiracy, the President paid hundreds of thousands of people to keep quiet and they swore they wouldn't say anything ::)!!

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2007, 10:28:34 AM »
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons

Yes, you're correct, it was a conspiracy, the President paid hundreds of thousands of people to keep quiet and they swore they wouldn't say anything ::)!!

I dont spose you even knew there were big puddles of molten steel under building #7, where there was no plane?

No, I suppose you have a funny page instead of facts.
Addicted to the Steal

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2007, 10:29:14 AM »
Telling people saddam has massdestruction weapons, thats conspiracy. You're a tool.

I'm in your head, pepperoni nips

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2007, 10:43:38 AM »
please tell me this isn't the same good ol'boy Grand Wizard David Duke.

Is he actually still around. LOL OMG

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2007, 01:10:08 PM »
behind 9/11. :o

http://www.davidduke.com/general/israeli-terrorism-and-sept-11_13.html
ill have to check this out later when i have more time.

but the yes the reason they hate us is because we back Israel. thats it. not cause they just hate 'freedom' or 'democracy'  ::)

i wonder why we dont see them attacking other countries that are free democracies, that are much closer and more vulnerable than the united states ::)

israel is the root of far more problems than the american media will ever tell people

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2007, 01:12:19 PM »

but the yes the reason they hate us is because we back Israel. thats it. not cause they just hate 'freedom' or 'democracy'  ::)

i wonder why we dont see them attacking other countries that are free democracies, that are much closer and more vulnerable than the united states ::)

israel is the root of far more problems than the american media will ever tell people
exactly, BECAUSE JEWS RUN THE MEDIA IN THIS COUNTRY.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2007, 01:39:20 PM »
Which Jews, I'd like a list. They've attacked plenty of countries.

Russia/Greece/Spain/Tailand/Philippenes/India/UK/Algeria...

Here's list...http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks-2001-2003.htm
L

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2007, 01:43:57 PM »
the terrorists dislike our alignment with israel.

they also dislike our bases in their region.  And the fact that we interfere with the operations of their governments.  Imagine what would happen if Saudi Arabi or Jordan decided to "install" a new government here in America.  What would you do?

I support the war of course - I just don't blame it all on israel.  The US interferes and they hate it.
Addicted to the Steal

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2007, 05:58:55 PM »
Which Jews, I'd like a list. They've attacked plenty of countries.

Russia/Greece/Spain/Tailand/Philippenes/India/UK/Algeria...

Here's list...http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks-2001-2003.htm
yes HH islam is a virus that causes problems everywhere it goes, im not denying that. but the ones in asia/africa dont make the effort to target the US like the middle eastern ones do. the reason the middle eastern ones do is cause thats where israel is.
i dont really have anything against israel trying to stake a claim over there, just with them dragging the US into it.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2007, 09:02:37 AM »
I dont spose you even knew there were big puddles of molten steel under building #7, where there was no plane?

No, I suppose you have a funny page instead of facts.

You have thousands of tons of steel that crashed on it's self while some if it was burning and it stayed there for a quite a while.   You ever build a large fire and have burning embers for a couple of day afterwards still in the fire?  Same principle.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2007, 09:46:04 AM »
Molten Steel

S

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2007, 03:18:08 PM »

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2007, 03:23:16 PM »
he may have some valid things to say, ofcourse, but he's still a racist POS that no one will take seriously. In nicer words, he has credibility problems.
follow the arrows

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2007, 04:54:06 PM »
he may have some valid things to say, ofcourse, but he's still a racist POS that no one will take seriously. In nicer words, he has credibility problems.

Not like a credible person making the same points would fare any better.

Soon as they'd say something... bam! they're a racist who idolizes hitler...  ::)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2007, 07:35:23 PM »
Not like a credible person making the same points would fare any better.

Soon as they'd say something... bam! they're a racist who idolizes hitler...  ::)
True  :-\ But the likes of glenn beck are still on air spewing their neo-con bullshit.. this guy just happens to be on the other end of the spectrum.
follow the arrows

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2007, 02:59:27 AM »

So tell me why these countries aren't democratic and secular?

Levels the playing field, it basically says my vote is equal to that of a rich mans, he is no more of a human than me.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2007, 07:47:17 AM »
Matrix....I think we needed Israel as a hedge first against the Soviets. The Muslim extremist thing played second fiddle tp "Pan arabism" in the 50's-70's. Once the Israelis' proved they could kick the living dog shit out of any Arab army, that idea died and those countries either just delt with Israel of had their own issues to deal with. Then u had the war in Lebanon which really stirred up the islamist terror factor. Many of the arabs states adopted the Palastinians as a proxy cause/army to do their dirty work. These people realy don't like them to begin with but as a casue to support, in order to destabilize the Jews, they will back em whole heartedly. Now we have no Soviet Union but the threat of Terror in that reason. The Israeli's face the same threat. We're not just going to back off. Unless the Arabs as a whole came to us and said we'll sell u all the oil u want as 50 per barrel and give up all terror attacks, nukes, everthing etc...just give up military support to israel, I don' think we're going anywhere soon. It would be in our stategic best interest to do so if we could trust the Arabs if that were the case. Since we can't, and Israel serves as a hedge against other problem states in the region, we will continue to back them.
L