Author Topic: Arnold classic seats and view? serious question  (Read 1471 times)

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Arnold classic seats and view? serious question
« on: November 03, 2007, 09:38:09 AM »
I was curious if a seat from the front of the balcony at the ASC/ Vets auditorium was a good place to sit or should I just spend the extra $$$ and get a VIP seat on the main floor?
Is the main floor tiered seating or flat??/ It has been since 94 that I have been, can't remember?
Thanks for any advice.   Howard
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

20inch calves

• Getbig V
Re: Arnold classic seats and view? serious question
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2007, 09:43:16 AM »
i have sat in the balcony before and i thought it was a pretty good view. its got a huge big screen. i was always to cheap to get a vip ticket..i would rather spend my money on other stuff. try to get as close to the front of the balacony as you can though. i was like 2 or 3 rows back
irongearco.com

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2007, 09:55:15 AM »
if youll be masturbating, the balcony is best.
Addicted to the Steal

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2007, 10:56:06 AM »
i have sat in the balcony before and i thought it was a pretty good view. its got a huge big screen. i was always to cheap to get a vip ticket..i would rather spend my money on other stuff. try to get as close to the front of the balacony as you can though. i was like 2 or 3 rows back
I just got the front row (row A) in the balcony. I will neither confirm or deny my plans to beat my meat during the show however :P

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2007, 11:07:57 AM »

Agreed ! I also had a Balcony seat that was 2 to 3 Rows back ... much like 20inch, I watched the screen most of the time. I got to admit though ... it would've been nice to have been up close just to see the INSANE Conditioning some of these guys had. Oh, well ... next time.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2007, 11:14:23 AM »

Agreed ! I also had a Balcony seat that was 2 to 3 Rows back ... much like 20inch, I watched the screen most of the time. I got to admit though ... it would've been nice to have been up close just to see the INSANE Conditioning some of these guys had. Oh, well ... next time.

Yeah, I was in the first 6 rows for a couple of smaller pro shows and it was ok. But I would rather save cash and go to more events. Besides, I go to events like the Arnold for, the expo, atmosphere and to be where every musclhead on the planet will be the 1st weekend in March. Are you going to the ASC next yr?

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2007, 11:18:58 AM »
Yeah, I was in the first 6 rows for a couple of smaller pro shows and it was ok. But I would rather save cash and go to more events. Besides, I go to events like the Arnold for, the expo, atmosphere and to be where every musclhead on the planet will be the 1st weekend in March. Are you going to the ASC next yr?

Yes ... only at the Expo though. Got to see this Michael Lockett character.  ;) :D

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2007, 11:26:06 AM »

Remind me NOT to sit by you.  :D

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2007, 11:44:35 AM »

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D
just not good enough

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2007, 12:00:51 PM »
i have missed an arnold expo in 6yrs..i can't wait. i think i am going to try to get tickets for the show this yr also
irongearco.com

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2007, 10:51:24 AM »
i have missed an arnold expo in 6yrs..i can't wait. i think i am going to try to get tickets for the show this yr also

It looked like they still have some decent seats left at this time at ticketmaster.
Good luck, and order fast

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2007, 11:06:32 AM »

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D

Don't laugh!  I have seen that happen in the audience at BB contests.  :-[ :o

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2007, 11:08:01 AM »
Don't laugh!  I have seen that happen in the audience at BB contests.  :-[ :o
Let me guess....PDI NOC ?

Reports were that Rhino was up there during the 'Superman' portion of the 'show'....
L

Bruffy

• Getbig II
  • If it's not metal, it's crap!
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2007, 11:09:10 AM »
If you're going to the ASC for the first time since 1994, spend the extra cash and get a VIP.  Who knows when you'll be there again.
I

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2007, 11:23:00 AM »
If you're going to the ASC for the first time since 1994, spend the extra cash and get a VIP.  Who knows when you'll be there again.
LOL, I sounded pretty frugal 'eh  :P
I would get a VIP, but the best they had was row W and I ended up with the front Row ( row A) of the balcony near the middle. Even for the same $$$$, it would be a better view overall.
See ya there,  Howard