Author Topic: AD Cherry & Grigori Atoyan - Guest Posing 2 weeks out  (Read 14127 times)

The Coach

Re: AD Cherry & Grigori Atoyan - Guest Posing 2 weeks out
« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2007, 09:48:51 PM »

Ouch - gyno scars?

Those don't look like gyno scars, with gyno surgery the incisions are usually invisible, meaning they are made on the outer perimeter of the nipple and the mass is removed out of there. I might me reaching and don't wether pec implants for men are the same as breast implants for women.....meaning wether they are inserted under the breast or through the armpit. BTW, he has gyno!

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: November 05, 2007, 10:02:29 PM »
Those don't look like gyno scars, with gyno surgery the incisions are usually invisible, meaning they are made on the outer perimeter of the nipple and the mass is removed out of there. I might me reaching and don't wether pec implants for men are the same as breast implants for women.....meaning wether they are inserted under the breast or through the armpit. BTW, he has gyno!
Whatever it is, those look like monster incisions! And fresh too. 'Bout ready to pop open.

chris_ca

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: November 05, 2007, 10:05:46 PM »
ok - way long shot but.... does this look familiar?

http://trannyboi.com/chestsurgeryphotos.htm

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #53 on: November 05, 2007, 10:16:43 PM »
lol

The Coach

« Reply #54 on: November 05, 2007, 10:31:08 PM »
lol

Do you have a better explaination besides "lol", if so please share!

The Coach

« Reply #55 on: November 05, 2007, 10:43:35 PM »

Abstract:

In men, the development of feminized breasts may cause significant emotional distress and embarrassment, particularly in young men and adolescents. Unfortunately, gynecomastia responds poorly to diet and exercise, and conventional corrective surgery may produce large stigmatizing areolar or chest scars and a flattened or concave chest. In 2004, board-certified plastic surgeons performed 16,275 corrective procedures, and in 2005 there was a 17% increase, according to The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) procedural statistics. This report describes a surgical approach for removal of both glandular and adipose tissue using a small 3-mm areolar stab wound incision and a piecemeal glandular resection to correct gynecomastia with minimal and imperceptible external scarring. Pectoral etching of the chest and suction lipectomy are performed simultaneously to enhance and define the thoracic musculature and further virilize the upper thorax. Excellent results have been obtained with minimal complications. The authors present their experience with more than 200 consecutive cases over the past 4 years. They are very optimistic with these results because they have obtained a high degree of patient satisfaction.

http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/klu/266/2007/00000031/00000003/00000180

The Coach

« Reply #56 on: November 05, 2007, 11:01:28 PM »
[quote0]
 :o IM AMAZED AT YOUR STUPIDITY. YOU JUST POSTED SOMETHING ABOUT GYNO REMOVAL AND CHEST ETCHING.. AND WHAT? WHATS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN?

you think  he had gyno surgery THAT MASSIVE SINCE THE NORTH AMERICANS THAT TOOK PLACE ONE MONTH AGO?

THE GUY ISNT GROWING BREASTS AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT RESULTING IN MASSIVE GYNO REMOVAL FROM THE INNER PECTORALS LMMMFFAAAOOo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHA!!!

U MY LITTLE LAWN GNOME, ARE AMAZINGLY MAKING YOURSELF APPEAR MORE STUPID WITH EVERY POST!
[/quote]

Oh God, I can't take it anymore, get off of this board, it's obviously waaaay to sophistacated for you......go away and finish you're donut, I'm done with you, you're 22 year old PUNK who really and truly thinks he know's it all!!

A little food for thought (but you probably know this sonce you know everything) etching is cosmetic, meaning most do it for vanity, and people who do it for vanity, sure as hell don't want scars that are visable.....again, I'm done with you.

cherrybody

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: November 05, 2007, 11:30:06 PM »

Ouch - gyno scars?
I promise you thats dream tan running down. i was there you fools are crazy all that rambling and not a fuckin clue! Eat your words after Nats you dummies you ever seen me 2 weeks out before? Thats right.

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: November 05, 2007, 11:44:47 PM »
I promise you thats dream tan running down. i was there you fools are crazy all that rambling and not a fuckin clue! Eat your words after Nats you dummies you ever seen me 2 weeks out before? Thats right.
Sorry, not very coherent are we tonight? Too little blood to too small a brain?

And, right.
I love how the Dream tan can run down, both in a perfectly symmetrical pattern, and in a straight line perpendicular to the ground. Finally running back up at the outer edges. Interesting fluid dynamics you got going there Harry Potter.

If you were there, the acid you were dropping still hasn't worn off. Wait a couple days before posting again and you might have a chance at formulating a complete sentence or two.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #59 on: November 06, 2007, 07:15:28 AM »
Sorry, not very coherent are we tonight? Too little blood to too small a brain?

And, right.
I love how the Dream tan can run down, both in a perfectly symmetrical pattern, and in a straight line perpendicular to the ground. Finally running back up at the outer edges. Interesting fluid dynamics you got going there Harry Potter.

If you were there, the acid you were dropping still hasn't worn off. Wait a couple days before posting again and you might have a chance at formulating a complete sentence or two.
Garraeth you do a better job of kissing Milos' ass than you do drumming up scar conspiracies. AD is right it's the tan running off him and when lifting his chest up in those poses the sweat forms the lines. Maybe someday when you have a chest and step on stage you'll understand.

Amazing how the "scars" don't show up in his front double bicep shot.

Hope this helps. ;D
Elevate Your Image.™

The Coach

« Reply #60 on: November 06, 2007, 07:20:42 AM »

Our apologies, but if you're going to be a dick about it, lets face some facts.....this is what 2 weeks out should look like, although he's about 3 weeks out here!!

HOPE THIS HELPS!!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #61 on: November 06, 2007, 07:23:24 AM »
oh brother The Coach, what a sore loser you are

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #62 on: November 06, 2007, 07:32:22 AM »
dont understand why bodybuilders would be so offended by surgical alterations anyway, like massive amounts of drugs are much more honest? Its the same if you ask me.

rudylrichards

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: November 06, 2007, 07:52:37 AM »
Our apologies, but if you're going to be a dick about it, lets face some facts.....this is what 2 weeks out should look like, although he's about 3 weeks out here!!

HOPE THIS HELPS!!
Alex looks great and is ahead of schedule.  It's not fair to compare Chery and Atoyan's condition to his, he's not the typical standard of what two wks out should look like.  He's more like a few days out, all he has to do is lose water around his abs. He seems like he's been doing it for awhile so hopefully he won't spill over from being so far ahead of schedule. 

I agree that Cherry and Atoyan are behind schedule. The fact that they did the USA and NA will make it more difficult for them to peak from the condition they're in with only two weeks to go.  I wish them well it should be a tough class.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #64 on: November 06, 2007, 09:15:46 AM »

;D ;D ;D ;D OK turbo.

Damn, turbo might be right. Oh well, live & learn.
a

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: November 06, 2007, 12:53:09 PM »
;D ;D ;D ;D OK turbo.

Damn, turbo might be right. Oh well, live & learn.
Seriously. These guys are PMSing like a ferrit in heat.

Read my first post. I was actually sympathysizing with the guy - looks like it'd be painful.  ::)

And the zoomed-out pic sure does not look like Dream Tan. The closeups do. Wow. I was wrong - beat me over the head with a cod.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 06, 2007, 01:00:49 PM »
coach is right
X

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #67 on: November 06, 2007, 01:02:38 PM »

Read my first post. I was actually sympathysizing with the guy - looks like it'd be painful.  ::)

And the zoomed-out pic sure does not look like Dream Tan. The closeups do. Wow. I was wrong - beat me over the head with a cod.

You been taking the Koloseum insulin or what garreath??

Going a lil crazy here?

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: November 06, 2007, 01:14:10 PM »
You been taking the Koloseum insulin or what garreath??

Going a lil crazy here?
No. Gone.

BigSexy50

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: November 06, 2007, 01:16:57 PM »
coach is right

Why does Cherry have a tatoo on each of his feet?   ::)

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: November 06, 2007, 01:18:45 PM »
because he is HARD, man...too bad he's soft
X

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #71 on: November 06, 2007, 01:37:21 PM »

Saltwater cod or freshwater?
a

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: November 06, 2007, 03:22:32 PM »
Saltwater cod or freshwater?
Oh shit. I don't know...like a deer in headlights...what's the average airspeed of an unladen swallow?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #73 on: November 06, 2007, 06:29:57 PM »
Oh shit. I don't know...like a deer in headlights...what's the average airspeed of an unladen swallow?

European or domestic?
a

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #74 on: November 06, 2007, 09:15:28 PM »
they both look like they are drawn ou t and definitly no tin shape