Author Topic: Doesn't Jay ever take time off?  (Read 5101 times)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: Doesn't Jay ever take time off?
« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2007, 05:08:05 PM »
Common knowledge to whom? 
Do you know Jay?  Have you seen him step on a scale?  Or is this what the internet experts all "know."

The beauty of the internet is it is the ultimate tool of oppression to those seeking to progress in bodybuilding. 
I love when people on the internet speak as experts.  What people don't seem to understand is that if all these "experts" knew what the hell they were talking about, they wouldn't be on the internet, they'd be off winning shows. 

I'll assume your inability to assess sarcasm belies your high level of intelligence. lol
Met him several times but I would not call us buds...no, I do not know everything about him. That said, we all know what Jay's contest weight is, this is put right in front of us for all to see. When it's offseason weight, no, we don't have official weighins to gauge this by, just what the individual says and how he looks...it's not to hard to tell if someone who claims to be 300lbs is telling the truth.

As for being an expert, yes, I am an expert. To steel some of GH15's favorite words, you know nothing about me or who I am or what I've done. you can take whatever I say on here and do whatever you like with it...I could care less. Everyone on this board knows who the good guys on here are.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2007, 06:03:51 AM »
jay often weighs 295-300lbs in offseason..but he goes up to 315lbs too. (at his heaviest)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2007, 06:06:21 AM »
jay often weighs 295-300lbs in offseason..but he goes up to 315lbs too. (at his heaviest)

I bet that mutha can push the scale to 340 with nothin but a big drink of gatoraid  ;)

I got a friend thats 320 and guys that big can go up and down fast in one day.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #53 on: November 06, 2007, 06:14:10 AM »
I bet that mutha can push the scale to 340 with nothin but a big drink of gatoraid  ;)

I got a friend thats 320 and guys that big can go up and down fast in one day.

well the more muscle you have and if your on huge amounts of drugs.....weight can fluctuate alot due to "water levels".....and food in belly. specially with the amounts of food it takes to be over 300lbs of mostly muscle.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 06, 2007, 06:16:29 AM »
well the more muscle you have and if your on huge amounts of drugs.....weight can fluctuate alot due to "water levels".....and food in belly. specially with the amounts of food it takes to be over 300lbs of mostly muscle.

I bet he can eat 8lbs of beef.    ive seen it done

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #55 on: November 06, 2007, 07:30:51 AM »
madmax no doubt. you should relax young fella, your gayness is apparent.

jay dont know shit, other then what his "trainer" tells him. he has no education in chemistry, biochem, pharmacology, just because he takes massive amounts of drugs doesnt mean he knows his shit.

that analogy is similar to and AIDS patient being a pharmacist because he's taken twenty drugs, your mother should have swallowed you.

Jay diets himself and doesn't have a "trainer" as you put it.