Author Topic: Paintball... or something else?  (Read 5365 times)

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
Re: Paintball... or something else?
« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2007, 03:07:37 PM »
bluto doesn't realize it but he's wrong about the semantics he's trying to argue.  Obviously doesn't understand certain qualities of English since its not his first language (supposedly).

Much like an American might not understand the feminine/masculine modifiers in languages like French.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #51 on: November 05, 2007, 03:22:08 PM »
bluto doesn't realize it but he's wrong about the semantics he's trying to argue.  Obviously doesn't understand certain qualities of English since its not his first language (supposedly).

Much like an American might not understand the feminine/masculine modifiers in languages like French.

how am i wrong? show me
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #52 on: November 05, 2007, 03:23:47 PM »
Which you know all about it seems.

You know, sitting around and nitpicking things like the difference between a fun guy and a guy having fun, and making it your life's mission to "own" people because of their statements is why you will continue to be alone and posting on getbig.com 15 hours a day.

hahaha so it turned out you mixed it up mexican guy. maybe english isnt your first language huh?

its' not nitpicking if it's crucial to the discussion, not that any of the examples make sense.

neither a fun guy, or a guy having fun, get all girls he wants. there's numerous OTHER factors that play a much bigger role. as everyone 'xcept you know.
Z

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #53 on: November 05, 2007, 03:32:10 PM »
hahaha so it turned out you mixed it up mexican guy. maybe english isnt your first language huh?

its' not nitpicking if it's crucial to the discussion, not that any of the examples make sense.

neither a fun guy, or a guy having fun, get all girls he wants. there's numerous OTHER factors that play a much bigger role. as everyone 'xcept you know.

No, I'm correct, you're just you and everyone knows that you are incapable of admitting when you are incorrect.

You must have gotten beat up a lot as a kid to have this kind of internet personality problem.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #54 on: November 05, 2007, 03:34:27 PM »
No, I'm correct, you're just you and everyone knows that you are incapable of admitting when you are incorrect.

You must have gotten beat up a lot as a kid to have this kind of internet personality problem.

you're correct? about what? nothing so far.
show me
Z