Author Topic: Pats-Bills Game Now In Prime Time  (Read 3059 times)

mass 04

• Getbig V
Pats-Bills Game Now In Prime Time
« on: November 05, 2007, 01:21:05 PM »
November 18, 8:15 pm on NBC. I like this flex schedule. Good for Buffalo to get into prime time too.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
Re: Pats-Bills Game Now In Prime Time
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2007, 01:12:11 PM »
Look for the monster epic upset.

Bills 21
Pats 20   with Brady knocked unconscience by Schobel

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2007, 01:24:55 PM »

Bills 21

:o That would signal the apocalypse.

body88

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2007, 05:28:15 PM »

Bills 21

What was the score the first time they played  ;) That said the bills are a good solid football team. Had they not lost that massive amount of starters due to injury they would have been even better. What the bills are doing considering the curcumstances is very impressive. I am very impressed with Lynch.

As for Schobel Brady should beware. Schobel is a great player. Although Losmen should be more worried. Last time they played he got his ass kicked out of the game before the end of the first quarter.

If the bills defense gets owned by the pats offensive line again it could be a long day. I never take the bills lightly. They always play tough.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2007, 12:34:45 PM »
Good analysis...the first game was 38-7

But the Bills seem to be clicking right now...and the Patriots AREN"T going undefeated.  I don't like Losman in the pocket as he seems to crumble...BUT, Edwards is out so....

Anyway, I hate the Patriots ....GO BILLS

body88

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2007, 12:55:20 PM »
Good analysis...the first game was 38-7

But the Bills seem to be clicking right now...and the Patriots AREN"T going undefeated.  I don't like Losman in the pocket as he seems to crumble...BUT, Edwards is out so....

Anyway, I hate the Patriots ....GO BILLS

You and everyone else in the world these days. Anyway heres to a competitive injury free game. I wish the bills luck.

thisiskeith12

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2007, 01:06:09 PM »
Dick E. personally went after getting this game on Sunday Night after seeing the great Bills home atmosphere against the Cowboys (even though Buffalo should have won that game).

The Bills have been clicking but they pulled a tough one out in Miami and the Patriots are coming off of a bye week. The Patriots have no excuse to not win this game.

That being said, I don't think the Patriots will be clicking every week like they have been, eventually some team is going to disrupt their rhythm.

That being said, I hope they get the hell beat out of them!

Go Bills!!

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2007, 01:29:16 PM »
Dick E. personally went after getting this game on Sunday Night after seeing the great Bills home atmosphere against the Cowboys (even though Buffalo should have won that game).

The Bills have been clicking but they pulled a tough one out in Miami and the Patriots are coming off of a bye week. The Patriots have no excuse to not win this game.

That being said, I don't think the Patriots will be clicking every week like they have been, eventually some team is going to disrupt their rhythm.

That being said, I hope they get the hell beat out of them!

Go Bills!!

F YEAH KEITH!!!  GO BILLS!!!

Im a Buffalo resident and I can tell you this game is being pumped up just like the Dallas monday night game.  Playing in "the Ralph" against the Bills (if you're the pats) will be tough.  Extremly tough. 

Radio djs are trying to organize a money colllection to the Bill that takes out Brady (so he can pay off any fine for a bad hit).   

The whole western new york area is buzzing BIG time about this game.....   Buffalo is STARVING for a major championship.  Knocking off this Patriots team is not a far off comparison.

GO BILLS!!!

thisiskeith12

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2007, 08:35:59 PM »

F YEAH KEITH!!!  GO BILLS!!!

Im a Buffalo resident and I can tell you this game is being pumped up just like the Dallas monday night game.  Playing in "the Ralph" against the Bills (if you're the pats) will be tough.  Extremly tough. 

Radio djs are trying to organize a money colllection to the Bill that takes out Brady (so he can pay off any fine for a bad hit).   

The whole western new york area is buzzing BIG time about this game.....   Buffalo is STARVING for a major championship.  Knocking off this Patriots team is not a far off comparison.

GO BILLS!!!

If Mississippi State can beat 3 RANKED opponents, Auburn, Alabama, and Kentucky, then the Bills can beat the hell out of the Patriots!

body88

« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2007, 06:06:02 AM »
So far Lynch is out , and Schobel is questionable for the bills.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2007, 06:33:57 AM »
So far Lynch is out , and Schobel is questionable for the bills.

thats as of now.  Jauron is a sneaky little b@stard.   

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2007, 06:47:13 AM »
If we have to loose to anybody..I'd prefer it to be the Bills....great fan base, great atmosphere and tradition. I can't say I have alot of hate for the Bills in any way. No Lynch...will make u guys one dimensional. I think they'll t off on Losman...which might not be a bad thing if u guys aren't fans of the JP Losman experiment. Please don't kill Tom, we need him for the SB victory parade. ;D
L

body88

« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2007, 06:50:22 AM »

thats as of now.  Jauron is a sneaky little b@stard.   

He played in the first game. Im not worried about Lynch. Im just glad Edwards is not starting. He is much better then Losmen imo.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2007, 07:01:51 AM »
Yeah...as soon as Edwards got in, the Pats looked confused for about 10 min or so. They know what they're getting with Losman.
L

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2007, 07:26:42 AM »
Lynch isnt even playing....Bill will be smoked quicker than a bag of weed in Daddywaddy's pocket.
The Number 2 in Scranton

body88

« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2007, 07:28:13 AM »
Yeah...as soon as Edwards got in, the Pats looked confused for about 10 min or so. They know what they're getting with Losman.

People forget the pats have historically played there best football in December and January . That is a testament to the team depth.

People forget the pats O has only been together nine games. Wait until they fully gel. This bye will do the pats good. Thomas has had a little nagging injury since the browns game. Same with Watson and Geno.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2007, 07:31:25 AM »
No injuries...Freeny is down and the Bolts look horrible. Its time to look at the Squeelers in the AFC championship game. They will be tough. Their line is not as good as its been but Ben has made plays with his feet. Should be interesting. They are not built for a shoot-out.
L

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2007, 07:37:07 AM »
I still say BOTH Schobel and Lynch will be playing

as for Brady......the radio stations around here have said they are gonna pool money together for the BILL that takes out Brady (to pay the NFL fine)....crazy, right?

well hopefully the Bills come out the same way they against the Cowboys on that Monday night.  I actually see this as a close game. 

IMO i like Edwards way better than Losman, and thats why i think Losman is starting....bc the reality is that the BIlls lose, Losman will get flamed for it, paving the way for Edwards as starter. 

body88

« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2007, 08:45:15 AM »
I still say BOTH Schobel and Lynch will be playing

as for Brady......the radio stations around here have said they are gonna pool money together for the BILL that takes out Brady (to pay the NFL fine)....crazy, right?

well hopefully the Bills come out the same way they against the Cowboys on that Monday night.  I actually see this as a close game. 

IMO i like Edwards way better than Losman, and thats why i think Losman is starting....bc the reality is that the BIlls lose, Losman will get flamed for it, paving the way for Edwards as starter. 

Lynch won't play.

thisiskeith12

« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2007, 09:50:58 AM »
Lynch hurt his ankle during one of the last plays in Miami last week. He and Coach Jauron said that the injury wasn't too serious. They stated that again on Monday and Tuesday.

Wednesday Lynch wasn't allowed to talk to the media and Jauron is now saying it could be more severe, HOWEVER, he has all but ruled him out.

body88

« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2007, 10:02:06 AM »
Lynch hurt his ankle during one of the last plays in Miami last week. He and Coach Jauron said that the injury wasn't too serious. They stated that again on Monday and Tuesday.

Wednesday Lynch wasn't allowed to talk to the media and Jauron is now saying it could be more severe, HOWEVER, he has all but ruled him out.

Its not like he is going to surprise Belichick anyway. Bill is the originator of the "mess with the injury report Tactic". With the new NFL rules what the coaches say is pretty much what is going down IMO.

The pats have film on Lynch ob. They will prepare for him. They will take away the run and make Losmen and the bill's outscore them.

Jauron is the coach of the year btw.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2007, 10:04:16 AM »
BuffaloToronto Bills ;D

thisiskeith12

« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2007, 10:40:31 AM »
BuffaloToronto Bills ;D

You suck at life.