Author Topic: Officialy the sweetest car in the world  (Read 3524 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Officialy the sweetest car in the world
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2007, 05:51:31 PM »
Right !

A friend of mind lent me his for an afternoon...and I strongly considered killing him and taking his car.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2007, 05:58:05 PM »
A friend of mind lent me his for an afternoon...and I strongly considered killing him and taking his car.

I can honestly say that if you did, I couldn't really find huge fault with it. :D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2007, 05:58:11 PM »
The only US car to be tested at the Nuremburg ring right?

Yes thats where they fine tuned the suspension it ran 7:42.9 - 160.207 km/h with Jan Magnusen doing the driving this its faster around the ring than the GT3 RS , Lamborghini Murcelago , Pagoni Zonda Porsche GT2 , and the Mclaren F-1 it ties the Ford GT

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2007, 06:00:11 PM »

Those pics I posted were from New England drag way and the best he could manage was a 12.2 in the 1/4 and those cars are mid 11 cars bone stock but his driving abilities left to be desired his buddy was there with a band spanking new Shelby Cobra GT500 and he was running 12.7s lol two guys with more money than skill.

what:

• Getbig III
  • 2008 Mr. Getbig Premium Sponsor!!!!!
« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2007, 06:11:55 PM »
I'm not big into "classic" cars because I'm too much into technology.  If you can find me a 1970's muscle car with navigation, heads-up display, bluetooth, active steering, active headlights, automatic climate control, dynamic stability control, heated and ventilated seats with memory settings, park-distance control, lane-departure warning, and an MP3 player, I'll consider it!

What do you drive now Goat?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2007, 10:21:03 PM »
Parker, agreed!   My dad has two he is about to restore!  Both are white with red interior....

My grand dad has a 65 sitting around in woods. And my uncle had a 67 SS that originally my grandpa's as well. He said he was saving it for me, but sold it :'(. It was black...Man I remember hearing that engine gurgle while going uphills when I was younger. I'm thinking of tracking down the people who it was sold to. I want it back...my deceased grandpa would want it that way :) 

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2007, 10:24:02 PM »
65 and 66 were the same body style.  They changed slightly in 67!  My step dad used to have a 65 ss!

Yeah, you know what really funny. Have you ever watched the the show "Supernatural" where they are in a 4 door Imp? Well, on my grandpa's property, they have a Biscayne that looks the same as the Imp, in fact it was just a cheaper model. I think it would be cool to have that car done up in black like the "Supernatural" car.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2007, 09:54:17 AM »
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d4a_1194293126
Nice!  My favorite has always been black with red interiour.  hard as hell to find. 

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2007, 02:27:23 PM »
I don't know about some of you, but I am having one helluva time trying to decide between these two when these babies hit the street.  I am a GM guy through and through, but that damn Challenger......oh GAWD!

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2007, 06:10:18 PM »
I don't know about some of you, but I am having one helluva time trying to decide between these two when these babies hit the street.  I am a GM guy through and through, but that damn Challenger......oh GAWD!

2009 seems like a lifetime away :'(. Hopefully, time (and HP) will not have passed them by. Look at the Mustang, now the Lexus IS350 is making more HP with a V6, than a base model v8 GT, and posting better 0-60 times as well. As well as the Infiniti G37 and the 335i

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2007, 06:11:34 PM »
The only US car to be tested at the Nuremburg ring right?

nurburgring. hth.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2007, 06:14:20 PM »
nurburgring. hth.

Not really, but thanks anyway.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2007, 06:19:35 PM »
Not really, but thanks anyway.

typical holmesian unwillingness to be grateful for knowledge.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2007, 06:20:52 PM »
typical holmesian unwillingness to be grateful for knowledge.

I'm an ingrate... what can I say... My parents hate that about me too.