Author Topic: Ruthless - Movie to expose steroids in bodybuilding  (Read 1142 times)

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
Ruthless - Movie to expose steroids in bodybuilding
« on: November 06, 2007, 08:09:07 AM »
Will be interesting to see how this movie turns out.  Got to love this quote from the producer:

"And the creativity doesn't stop with the film itself, they're getting creative with independent film financing as well, "Product placement in film has become a must and we're exploring our options. There's obvious choices like gym franchises, equipment and vitamin supplements, but we're also thinking of approaching pharmaceutical companies to see if they'd like to place their products in our film. If their advertising dollars are good enough for the evening news, then why not to support an independent film?" States Feldman, half serious, half in jest. "

Hey, Ron!  Here's your chance to push GetBig to the big time.  You should see if they'll write in a part in the movie with one of the leads checking his posts on GetBig.

Anabolic Steroid Abuse in Bodybuilding Depicted in New Independent Film

Until recently, anabolic steroid abuse remained shrouded in secrecy, relegated to covert locker room conversations. But with the advent of staggering 'roid busts, Sylvester Stallone's growth hormone charges, professional wrestling stars being suspended and Olympic athletes like Marion Jones coming clean about being "juiced," it was only a matter of time before art mimicked current events. 'Roid abuse in Governor Schwarzenegger's former sport of bodybuilding pumps up for the Hollywood treatment in a new independent film entitled, Ruthless, created by filmmakers who once competed in the amateur ranks of the sport. Set to begin production the coming year, the film promises a raw and unapologetic depiction of a world few have witnessed outside very tight knit circles.

http://www.prweb.com/releases/bodybuilding/steroids/prweb564534.htm

Zach Trowbridge

• Getbig IV
Re: Ruthless - Movie to expose steroids in bodybuilding
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2007, 08:54:49 AM »
I like how they make steroids sound like they're part of a damn ninja ritual.  "Shrouded in secrecy" my ass.  They're no more secret than crack or heroin.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2007, 09:01:13 AM »
can't wait. ::)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2007, 09:03:40 AM »
I like how they make steroids sound like they're part of a damn ninja ritual.  "Shrouded in secrecy" my ass.  They're no more secret than crack or heroin.

Well to be honest, I'm pretty sure most of the ordinary people would know (or at least have some idea)
where to get Crack or Heroin, Steroids on the other hand seem to be harder to get.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2007, 09:04:21 AM »
To expose steroids in BBing? :o :o :o
My God....you mean Flex Wheeler wasn't 260# at 0.0% body fat (according to Jim Quinn ;D) naturally? ::) :o
Or Ronnie Coleman wasn't 287# at 3% body fat in the 2003 Olympia? ::) :o

Say it isn't so!!!! ::) :o :-X

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2007, 10:23:51 AM »
haters
Z

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2007, 10:38:21 AM »
they shoul do a movie of that dude from ttoykko, that dude was doin the damn thing,... dirty bastard
-