Author Topic: Sexy Beast Canine Fragrance!  (Read 1370 times)

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
Sexy Beast Canine Fragrance!
« on: November 06, 2007, 08:10:04 AM »
Sexy Beast Canine Fragrance is the perfect blend of bergamont and vanilla-infused musk combined with natural patchouli, mandarin and nutmeg oil. One small spritz and your pooch will smell amazing! Sexy Beast Canine Fragrance distinct eau de parfum will keep your dog smelling fresh and clean long after the groomer. The sexy beast dog perfume will also give your dog a beautiful and sensual soft touch finish.

http://www.entirelypets.com/sexybeast.html

::)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Re: Sexy Beast Canine Fragrance!
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2007, 11:29:55 AM »
Apparently, worms must smell like Channel No.5 to Scout because every time he find one poking it's head out of the ground, he has to gently rub his face and neck on it   ::)
:

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2007, 12:17:06 PM »
Apparently, worms must smell like Channel No.5 to Scout because every time he find one poking it's head out of the ground, he has to gently rub his face and neck on it   ::)

Maybe he really likes worms   ::)

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2007, 09:02:16 PM »
Haha.  I just saw this thread.   

I work with a guy who I swear is half gorilla---hes about 5'11, pushing 290-300 lbs with black back hair so thick you could braid it and a beard.  His girlfriend calles him "sexy beast"---and he likes it to the point when we got name tags he went by that for nearly a month until our boss told him to stop. 

I need to get him some of that stuff as a gag gift for Thanksgiving

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2007, 06:39:06 AM »
Haha.  I just saw this thread.   

I work with a guy who I swear is half gorilla---hes about 5'11, pushing 290-300 lbs with black back hair so thick you could braid it and a beard.  His girlfriend calles him "sexy beast"---and he likes it to the point when we got name tags he went by that for nearly a month until our boss told him to stop. 

I need to get him some of that stuff as a gag gift for Thanksgiving
R

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2007, 10:07:44 AM »
the mug is awesome.  ;D