Author Topic: Legendary Saved by the Bell episode  (Read 2634 times)

tweeter

• Getbig IV
Legendary Saved by the Bell episode
« on: November 06, 2007, 10:04:29 AM »
I just watched the episode where Jessie gets addicted to caffeine pills. Anyone seen it?

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
Re: Legendary Saved by the Bell episode
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2007, 10:08:12 AM »
that was one crazy bitch...it was like a heroin addiction
Air Falcon

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2007, 10:10:34 AM »
that was one crazy bitch...it was like a heroin addiction
When she wakes up, she can't even remember what she has done the past few days ::) Well, atleast she was able to get off the drugs before becoming a stripper in Showgirls ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2007, 10:12:10 AM »
I liked how Zach refused to believe she was taking drugs. ;D "I'm so excited! I'm so Excited!" Great episode.
E

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2007, 10:14:53 AM »
I liked how Zach refused to believe she was taking drugs. ;D "I'm so excited! I'm so Excited!" Great episode.
I'm so excited! I'm so excited! I'm so....SCARED!!    LOL!

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2007, 10:33:18 AM »

Jessie's reaction to taking those pills was so funny!  :D

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2007, 10:50:35 AM »

hahaha yeah I remember that...

too bad this was out before Hydroxycut Hardcore was around
Air Falcon

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2007, 03:04:09 PM »
When she wakes up, she can't even remember what she has done the past few days ::) Well, atleast she was able to get off the drugs before becoming a stripper in Showgirls ;D

Put some ice on those nipples
D

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2007, 04:32:31 PM »

hahah, classic episode

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2007, 04:35:50 PM »
hahahahaha, that line just made me remember that episode, she was tweaking like a mofo. ;D

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2007, 05:33:19 PM »
One of the cheesiest shows ever.  I will try to find my rant about SBTB that I left on www.jumptheshark.com

Does anybody remember the rarely seen episode where Slater lies to Jessie to break their date, and she catches him and Zack playing "hide the salami" in Belding's office?  Zack gives a silly speech about his and Slater's undying love, and they get married in San Francisco. 

Actually, the show died when Slater's lizard, Artie, died.  He had been the glue that held the show together from the time all the students, teachers, AND principal moved to Bayside from Indiana.
~

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2007, 05:36:35 PM »

Actually, the show died when Slater's lizard, Artie, died.  He had been the glue that held the show together from the time all the students, teachers, AND principal moved to Bayside from Indiana.

That was funny how Miss Bliss won the Indiana teacher of the year award and then the next year the school was in California. Kind of like how the first season of 90210 Brandon ran for Junior class president, and the next year they were all Juniors again(except for David who went from a freshman to a sophomore).
E

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2007, 05:40:52 PM »
That was funny how Miss Bliss won the Indiana teacher of the year award and then the next year the school was in California. Kind of like how the first season of 90210 Brandon ran for Junior class president, and the next year they were all Juniors again(except for David who went from a freshman to a sophomore).

I never watched 90210, but I'm willing to bet that, like SBTB, the same five or six kids were in every single club, comprised the entire Student Council, etc.  Don't you think Belding's wife got a little sick of him hanging around these kids? 

Speaking of Mrs. Belding...what about the time she went into labor in a stuck elevator and, of course, only Zack was there and somehow delivered the baby.  Don't tell me he didn't give in to temptation and have a lick or two while he was down there.

How about Zack being Indian?  WTF???   And how this white boy whose running "skills" had never been previously mentioned was state champion in the mile.  Give me a break, rattlesnake!!
~

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2007, 07:10:43 PM »
I never watched 90210, but I'm willing to bet that, like SBTB, the same five or six kids were in every single club, comprised the entire Student Council, etc.  Don't you think Belding's wife got a little sick of him hanging around these kids? 

Speaking of Mrs. Belding...what about the time she went into labor in a stuck elevator and, of course, only Zack was there and somehow delivered the baby.  Don't tell me he didn't give in to temptation and have a lick or two while he was down there.

How about Zack being Indian?  WTF???   And how this white boy whose running "skills" had never been previously mentioned was state champion in the mile.  Give me a break, rattlesnake!!

YOU NEVER WATCHED 90210!? Jk, SBTB didn't make a whole lot of sense sometimes, but it's good mindless entertainment. Mr. Belding: "Screech you can't elope." Screech: "Who are you calling cantaloupe, melon head".  ;D

E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2007, 08:33:48 PM »

YOU NEVER WATCHED 90210!? Jk, SBTB didn't make a whole lot of sense sometimes

sometimes ???

since when do the popular good looking kids hang out with a geek like screech?

I like the one when the movie star guy came to bayside and he tried to get them to smoke pot

"there's no hope with dope" 8)

E
E

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2007, 09:31:11 PM »

Mr. Belding: "Screech you can't elope." Screech: "Who are you calling cantaloupe, melon head".  ;D

thats was funny.  ;D

i didnt laugh alot at screech but i did on that one

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2007, 04:13:57 PM »
Best one was when they were at Cal U, and Zach was trying to play Kelly and some blonde...

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2007, 04:15:45 PM »
Best one was when they were at Cal U, and Zach was trying to play Kelly and some blonde...

Kelly wasn't enrolled that at first. She came in in episode three, so thats how the other girl came into the picture.
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2007, 09:03:38 PM »
Kelly wasn't enrolled that at first. She came in in episode three, so thats how the other girl came into the picture.

you know too much :P

E
E

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2007, 01:37:25 AM »

one of the great acting scenes in all of cinema

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2007, 03:21:00 PM »

Actually, the best one was the homeless dad and daughter Christmas episode.  What TBS always cuts out is that the reason you never hear about the dad or the girl after the episode is that during the party, Zack tried to get him a little sumthin sumthin from the girl.  She flatly denied his request.  Zack then threw a fit, made her and her dad leave, and wouldn't even give them a ride back to the mall.  She dated Slater for a while, dumped him for a black guy, got hooked on crack, and died three months later.  The dad quickly went from living in the regular mall to living in a strip mall.  Pretty sad story, actually.

But really...who is more overzealos and hypervigiliant that a mall security guard (usually too dumb and fat to be a real cop) ??  These people would have been found out right off the bat.
~

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2007, 04:39:07 PM »

Awesome ;D

&feature=related
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2007, 04:39:57 PM »
No hope with Dope!

&feature=related
E

danielson