Author Topic: POLL: Rate which is the BEST Most Muscular Pose picture ever?!  (Read 48951 times)

marcus

• Getbig IV
Re: POLL: Rate which is the BEST Most Muscular Pose picture ever?!
« Reply #125 on: November 07, 2007, 05:16:33 AM »
MONSTERS!!!

Thanks for ruining the thread. Who's the fat ass in the first pic?

The Coach

« Reply #126 on: November 07, 2007, 06:22:07 AM »
more

Great shot of Shawn, he might not be the best liked, but no denying out of anyone in this thread he's at the very least in the top 5.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: November 07, 2007, 06:29:07 AM »
 :o
X

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #128 on: November 07, 2007, 07:44:00 AM »
notice how hulkster is the only one posting ronnie's pics and refuses to acknowledge that anyone else is every close.

lol.

"lol" followed by a period pretty much says it all about this clown. LOL

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #129 on: November 07, 2007, 07:49:00 AM »
massive, just absolutely MASSIVE  :o

Yates along with Haney one of the worst MMs in history. So much for all-round greatness. :-\ It's always pasty brits making silly claims about their guy.

Yates seen here making flea labrada look like Oliva.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #130 on: November 07, 2007, 08:20:40 AM »
james' MM was outstanding !

GOD DAMN RONNIE IS CUT TO THE FREAKIN BONE...I HAVE NEVER SEEN SOMEONE SO BIG SO CUT...LOOK AT IS DELT BICEP TIE IN...THAT SHIT IS SICK.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #131 on: November 07, 2007, 09:18:04 AM »
;)

Flex looks like he is about to go kung fu on someones a$$.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #132 on: November 07, 2007, 09:26:19 AM »
Oh yeah I forgot having a "business" must mean you're successful!  ::)  Doesn't Vince Goodrum CSN MFT have "a business" too?

And for the record, I never bragged about wealth - I just pointed out the fact that you must be broke and shop at cheap stores if you assume its ridiculous for a suit to be $800.
You..You're nothing short of the biggest Princess on getbig.. I'm far from broke... You're nothing short of g@y. I assumed paying $800.00 for "THAT" suit was ridiculous... It's horrible.. I thought f@gs had good taste? Well...I guess not.? I do well...Really well... I don't buy soiled trunks,or feel the need to brag about how much I spend on poor taste... So ..Take it easy bobtheknob.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #133 on: November 07, 2007, 09:30:13 AM »
These are pretty good

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #134 on: November 07, 2007, 09:33:32 AM »
You..You're nothing short of the biggest Princess on getbig.. I'm far from broke... You're nothing short of g@y. I assumed paying $800.00 for "THAT" suit was ridiculous... It's horrible.. I thought f@gs had good taste? Well...I guess not.? I do well...Really well... I don't buy soiled trunks,or feel the need to brag about how much I spend on poor taste... So ..Take it easy bobtheknob.

Alright, I'll settle at believing that you're not broke, but that you know very little about clothes - to just look at a pic of a suit and think that because it's blue it can't be $800 lol ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #135 on: November 07, 2007, 09:39:32 AM »
Anyone have a pic of Levrone doing the mm when he's NOT full of esiclene?

Yeah cuz he was the only pro who took it ::)

Levrone is tops

Nasser has a lot of mass but no shape. he was the original Jay Cutler, right down to the oversize head.

Team Nasser is for tools

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #136 on: November 07, 2007, 09:42:45 AM »
Alright, I'll settle at believing that you're not broke, but that you know very little about clothes - to just look at a pic of a suit and think that because it's blue it can't be $800 lol ::)
I didn't say that.. I said ..I can't believe "YOU" paid $800.00 for "THAT" suit.. I think in the late 90's ..Versace was putting out horrible colors in their suits... People were "still" dishing out thousands for them... So.. You're not the only one man with horrible taste... There are others...

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: November 07, 2007, 09:45:15 AM »
I didn't say that.. I said ..I can't believe "YOU" paid $800.00 for "THAT" suit.. I think in the late 90's ..Versace was putting out horrible colors in their suits... People were "still" dishing out thousands for them... So.. You're not the only one man with horrible taste... There are others...

Are you the type who only wears a plain, boring black suit and looks like 90% of other guys in formal wear?  At work I'll wear a black suit but no more than ocne a week, and never black to a wedding or a party.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #138 on: November 07, 2007, 09:57:25 AM »
Are you the type who only wears a plain, boring black suit and looks like 90% of other guys in formal wear?  At work I'll wear a black suit but no more than ocne a week, and never black to a wedding or a party.
Honestly.. Not just plain black..Pinstipe, solid blues.. I jazz it up with the shirts and ties.. Bright loud colored jackets have never really been my thing.. But.. I don't wear suits on the weekdays... Maybe a couple times a month on weekends (when going out to dinner with the wife and kids)..  I purchase my suits ..Have them tailored perfectly.. When purchasing dress shirts..I always get measured right there.. All shirts are cut different(just like suits... )
 It's all in the fit.... I make sure the suit fits well..The color is flattering to my tone.. I don't buy 5 suits in all different colors ..I buy what look's good on me..That's style my friend...I buy what's right for me.. Maybe that suit you purchased will be for a night club...But not to go to work..It just doesn't seem appropriate..

I apologize if I insulted you..Everyone has a riight to buy what they like..I may have some across like an asshole..

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #139 on: November 07, 2007, 09:59:05 AM »
size, cuts, separation, conditioning and symmetry...

ronnie coleman had the best most muscular in the history of physique presentation.

ronnie took the mantle from ferrigno and buried him with it. that particular pose, to this day, is currently owned by ronnie coleman.

what's sad is that the current mr o's most muscular is the worst in bodybuilding history.

so much for progression. jay looks like mr ohio in the deep fried chicken off season. :-[

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: November 07, 2007, 10:16:03 AM »
Honestly.. Not just plain black..Pinstipe, solid blues.. I jazz it up with the shirts and ties.. Bright loud colored jackets have never really been my thing.. But.. I don't wear suits on the weekdays... Maybe a couple times a month on weekends (when going out to dinner with the wife and kids)..  I purchase my suits ..Have them tailored perfectly.. When purchasing dress shirts..I always get measured right there.. All shirts are cut different(just like suits... )
 It's all in the fit.... I make sure the suit fits well..The color is flattering to my tone.. I don't buy 5 suits in all different colors ..I buy what look's good on me..That's style my friend...I buy what's right for me.. Maybe that suit you purchased will be for a night club...But not to go to work..It just doesn't seem appropriate..

I apologize if I insulted you..Everyone has a riight to buy what they like..I may have some across like an asshole..

No prob bro, I like to have fun on this site too...and hence my attacking replies at times.  *hug* lol.

On_Swole

• Expert
  • Getbig III
« Reply #141 on: November 07, 2007, 10:18:59 AM »

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #142 on: November 07, 2007, 10:26:15 AM »
Gotta hand the most muscular to Levrone.

talk about Levrowned as earl would put it  ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #143 on: November 07, 2007, 10:28:01 AM »
 :)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #144 on: November 07, 2007, 10:39:53 AM »
 BTW  there is no such thing as triceps that are "too big"

Were Dorian's lats or calves too big?

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #145 on: November 07, 2007, 11:16:14 AM »
i think the matawan muscle machine has to be in with a shout!

:D

I'm not saying that's the best one on here but he looks pretty damn good in that pose...whatever happened to him anyway?
nasser=piece of shit

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #146 on: November 07, 2007, 11:42:27 AM »
We need some Cormier in here 8)

I

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #147 on: November 07, 2007, 11:45:14 AM »
I'm not saying that's the best one on here but he looks pretty damn good in that pose...whatever happened to him anyway?
He attacked Kevin ..then a week later tore his pec...recently sighted in NJ while the russian guy was getting ready for the NYpro... Side note, he had a $30 bet that he would defeat Phil heath at some NPC contest ::)
L

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #148 on: November 07, 2007, 12:55:36 PM »
No prob bro, I like to have fun on this site too...and hence my attacking replies at times.  *hug* lol.
I also made insulting remarks in replyto some ,of your other posts..Pleas accept my apology..  You'll get no more of that from me (insults)..

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #149 on: November 07, 2007, 01:44:39 PM »
size, cuts, separation, conditioning and symmetry...

ronnie coleman had the best most muscular in the history of physique presentation.

ronnie took the mantle from ferrigno and buried him with it. that particular pose, to this day, is currently owned by ronnie coleman.

what's sad is that the current mr o's most muscular is the worst in bodybuilding history.

so much for progression. jay looks like mr ohio in the deep fried chicken off season. :-[

agreed.

are you reading this Idiot IceCold?

lol

::)
Flower Boy Ran Away