Author Topic: Fitness/Figure Ladies with "Photographer" Husbands  (Read 1700 times)

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
Fitness/Figure Ladies with "Photographer" Husbands
« on: November 06, 2007, 01:57:44 PM »
Why is it a ton of these fitness/figure chicks are married to "photographers". Are they that much in love with there self? It seems that. I have never heard of these "photographers" until I see there name stamped across their wife's photo so nobody steals their image. True Love or True Ego?           DISCUSS

Sexual Mustard

• Getbig III
  • DC Comics Pro and TEAM MUSCLECENTER
Re: Fitness/Figure Ladies with "Photographer" Husbands
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2007, 02:56:01 PM »
they probably marry photographers because they think that the photographers would turn them into famous print models (after the photographers' convincing, of course)   :D   In the end, perhaps only the photographers win for sure.

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2007, 03:00:17 PM »
Thats what I was thinking but these guys dont work for any big name companies. It seems they find these schmoes "photographers" and they use them for  their camera abilties vs a loving relationship. I see alot of these pictures with top fitness/figure chicks and there husbands last name written across it. Seems kinda tacky. I wonder how many other "clients" they have.  :-\

Sexual Mustard

• Getbig III
  • DC Comics Pro and TEAM MUSCLECENTER
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2007, 03:03:43 PM »
Of course a lot of them don't work for big companies or don't get published too often.  It's talking the big game to these chicks that count.  Many of them have hopeless dreams, you know   ;)

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2007, 03:29:31 PM »
basically these "photographers" are former "clients" who after marrying the female reinvent themselves as "photographers"

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2007, 07:02:59 PM »
??
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2007, 08:09:08 PM »
Why is it a ton of these fitness/figure chicks are married to "photographers". Are they that much in love with there self? It seems that. I have never heard of these "photographers" until I see there name stamped across their wife's photo so nobody steals their image. True Love or True Ego?           DISCUSS
"a ton of these fitness/figure chicks"

Who are you referring to and what difference does it make if they're happy?
Elevate Your Image.™

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2007, 10:58:49 PM »
Hmm... I think a few competitors are married to 'photographers' - or ones who became photographers later. Let's see which photographers I can pick out now, just on the top of my head..

Kevin Horton, Isaac Hinds, Alex Ardenti, Robert Rieff, John Balik, Bill Comstock, Ralph DeHaan, Eric Friedminas, J.M. Manion, J.C. Lopez, and so on.. no figure or fitness ladies at the moment..

So which one's are? Terry Goodlad? Rick Lohre?  That is great for them.  As long as they enjoy each other's company, love one another, and are happy - who cares.   

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2007, 12:37:14 AM »
I think Ron has it right. These chicks marry regular Joes and then the guys realize that either they can make money taking photos of their wives or some other creepy schmoe will be taking photos of their wives. They chose the schmoe less travelled.
BigNationRadio.com

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2007, 01:20:36 AM »
I think Ron has it right. These chicks marry regular Joes and then the guys realize that either they can make money taking photos of their wives or some other creepy schmoe will be taking photos of their wives. They chose the schmoe less travelled.

Or maybe some of them just really love penoris pics.

jasons805

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2007, 09:42:26 PM »
easier to make money that way

richardbarnet

• Getbig II
  • bbcom_developer
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2007, 09:48:30 PM »
They chose the schmoe less travelled.