Author Topic: Onlyme Gets political!  (Read 5618 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: Onlyme Gets political!! Ohhh brother
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2007, 02:16:07 PM »
Actually doing very good.  Staying very busy.  OUt walking a lot and training about 90 minutes a day.  Doing the treadclimber now.  I like that machine.  Getting strength back too.  I haven't had a vicodin in now about 3 weeks.  No more lower back problems.  Leg still swells a little but doesn't hurt  Started doing crunches on the Swiss Ball.  I am eating pretty good.  The main thing that has changed the most is no milk , soda or juice.  Just water and protein shakes.  I drink Ice tea when out.  And also, no more snacking at night.  We keep nothing in the cupboards to snack on.  That is what killed me in Hawaii.  Just to much snacking at night.  I really don't eat after 6pm. 
Just one day at a time, Only. Every Summer when ball starts I run into a girl I know, who needs to lose a lot of weight, and every Summer she tells me she needs to do so. I always think that if she ever started to do something about it, we wouldn't keep having this conversation every year (and I'm sure we will again this May).  :-\

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2007, 02:55:03 PM »
Why look at the issues? Why not instead focus our energy on alternatives rather than dwell on what's already fucking us up?
~

BabyBallsMcgee

« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2007, 03:05:18 PM »
Why look at the issues? Why not instead focus our energy on alternatives rather than dwell on what's already fucking us up?
.......The issues are what the candidates stand for. This is how you make an informed decision on electing candidates instead of following popular majority. Where do you come from again?

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2007, 04:20:47 PM »
Keith, for years you have been venting hatred and disdain for fat people.  You have made 'a sport' out of mocking and deriding those suffering from the 'obesity illness'.

Please, get back on your diet and stop making excuses for your pitiful  'blame mentality-existance'.

Peace.

Mr. Wood

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Onlyme Gets political!
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2007, 06:27:05 PM »

Ok, enough of the attacks of Keith. So Keith weighs over 500 pounds. Keith had the respect to come to the Olympia, unlike some of you. So instead of attacking Keith, it is time to seriously help him.  So please give me some serious training, eating and dieting info, not crap.
I have sent OnlyMe a huge box full of protein powders, specialize diet pills, and much more on his quest to lose weight and get into shape by the 2008 Arnold.

So Keith, since you have stopped the attacks on various people and organizations, it is time to step and and get Keith back down into respectable shape.   

Expect the stuff by tomorrow, or max Friday.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2007, 06:32:04 PM »
Keith, for years you have been venting hatred and disdain for fat people.    

then he's getting a taste of his own medicine.
X

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2007, 07:28:01 PM »
then he's getting a taste of his own medicine.

Really?

BabyBallsMcgee

« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2007, 07:44:26 PM »
Ok, enough of the attacks of Keith. So Keith weighs over 500 pounds. Keith had the respect to come to the Olympia, unlike some of you. So instead of attacking Keith, it is time to seriously help him.  So please give me some serious training, eating and dieting info, not crap.
I have sent OnlyMe a huge box full of protein powders, specialize diet pills, and much more on his quest to lose weight and get into shape by the 2008 Arnold.

So Keith, since you have stopped the attacks on various people and organizations, it is time to step and and get Keith back down into respectable shape.   

Nothing like a Ron Avidan owning. Ron = God

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2007, 08:20:26 PM »
Really?

Bemused are we Keith?

Bottom line, there are people on this 'board' that actually care about you and your debilitating illness. 

The Getbig family understand that this 'board' is your life and we want to help you out of this self-imposed hell that is your 'morbid obesity !

But first Keith, you must help yourself by desisting with the vicious attacks on all and sundry.

God bless and i hope you find some happiness in your life.

Peace.

Mr. Wood.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2007, 08:22:38 PM »
Nothing like a Ron Avidan owning. Ron = God

LMAO!!!!!  Ron's owning was directed at you, ya third rate moronic troll. ::)

BabyBallsMcgee

« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2007, 08:27:52 PM »
LMAO!!!!!  Ron's owning was directed at you, ya third rate moronic troll. ::)
You truly are incapable of seeing the humor in that statement aren't you. You really are delusional. Im not going to even bother owning you back to the V tonight. You are a waste of time.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2007, 08:29:28 PM »
You truly are incapable of seeing the humor in that statement aren't you. You really are delusional. Im not going to even bother owning you back to the V tonight. You are a waste of time.

hahaha, oh boo hoo :'(  You got your ass handed to you on the alpha boards so badly the other day that you haven't bothered to come back.  Every time you come down, it's 40 against 1 just like when we attack plumphard.  Face it, you're our bitch.  It's fun to kick you around.

BabyBallsMcgee

« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2007, 08:32:18 PM »
hahaha, oh boo hoo :'(  You got your ass handed to you on the alpha boards so badly the other day that you haven't bothered to come back.  Every time you come down, it's 40 against 1 just like when we attack plumphard.  Face it, you're our bitch.  It's fun to kick you around.
2 = 40 now? More reason not to argue with you. You truly are  D E L U S I O N A L

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2007, 08:40:38 PM »
2 = 40 now? More reason not to argue with you. You truly are  D E L U S I O N A L

bla bla bla, say what you want, it doesn't change the fact that, behind plumpard, you are the bitch boy of the Y and the V. ;)

BabyBallsMcgee

« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2007, 09:06:46 PM »
bla bla bla, say what you want, it doesn't change the fact that, behind plumpard, you are the bitch boy of the Y and the V. ;)
Your claims have about as much weight on this board as pumphards 385 lb bench press. Go ahead. Get the last word in. Whatever it takes so you sleep better tonight. I know you need the dignity with the ownings you take in real life.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 07, 2007, 09:15:00 PM »
Your claims have about as much weight on this board as pumphards 385 lb bench press. Go ahead. Get the last word in. Whatever it takes so you sleep better tonight. I know you need the dignity with the ownings you take in real life.

Sheesh man, do you really take this shit THAT seriously?  You're talking like this board is the end-all of life.  you're starting to creep me out.  For real. :-\

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2007, 12:38:03 AM »
Maybe Milos can send only me some shakes and some slin.  Keith you need some giant sets homey.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2007, 07:01:37 AM »
Maybe Milos can send only me some shakes and some slin.  Keith you need some giant sets homey.

"giant" sets ha ha ha
X

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2007, 08:05:02 AM »

Yea thanks, I need advice on lifting from you. ::)

I have a funny feeling you hear that a lot daily.  Is there something you want to tell us.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #44 on: November 08, 2007, 09:37:17 AM »

We tried but he is a delusional as Vince.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #45 on: November 08, 2007, 01:25:17 PM »
Keith is pretty rich right?  I think if he has the time, he should seriously dedicate everything to his new goals!
Bodybuilding Pro.com

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: November 08, 2007, 10:37:01 PM »
Yea thanks, I need advice on lifting from you. ::)

Keith I bet you would lose weight faster doing the Giant sets Milos style than you would doing some crunches on a beach ball.  You should give it a try.