Author Topic: Credit where credit is due. Rosenborg rocks, Liverpool totally destroys Besiktas  (Read 1020 times)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Ok Nordic, I suppose you're in heaven right now ;D, with Rosenborg totally upsetting the whole football world AGAIN. Kicking some Spanish ass on Mestalla last nite, 2-0 over Valencia.

And it was domination.

Liverpool's rape of Besiktas (8 to fcuking 0!!!!) was legendary.

They didn't even had their best squad, had their back against the wall, and yet produced another Hollywood performance, worthy of the Red Devils.

I am no fan of Liverpool, I am a Gunner, but even I will admit that Liverpool has managed to create a winning culture that is second to none.

When push comes to shove, all their players know that they will be at their best. Just like Rosenborg, incidentally.
As empty as paradise

J. Chimpo

• Getbig II
Ok Nordic, I suppose you're in heaven right now ;D, with Rosenborg totally upsetting the whole football world AGAIN. Kicking some Spanish ass on Mestalla last nite, 2-0 over Valencia.

And it was domination.

Liverpool's rape of Besiktas (8 to fcuking 0!!!!) was legendary.

They didn't even had their best squad, had their back against the wall, and yet produced another Hollywood performance, worthy of the Red Devils.

I am no fan of Liverpool, I am a Gunner, but even I will admit that Liverpool has managed to create a winning culture that is second to none.
When push comes to shove, all their players know that they will be at their best. Just like Rosenborg, incidentally.
When you say "Liverpool has managed to create a winning culture that is second to none." you must mean in the Premier league donīt you? Because in the CL  AC Milan and Real Madrid is above Liverpool by a clear margin!