Author Topic: BINGO!  (Read 1015 times)

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
BINGO!
« on: November 06, 2007, 09:51:03 PM »
The basics presented in a sound, easy to understand manner.

http://www.anabolicsteroids-hormoneknowledge-bigmuscles-drugs.com/index.html

trab

• Getbig V
Re: BINGO!
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2007, 06:47:34 PM »
Very little differnce.
Get whats cheaper IMO.

Most guys would never tell the differance.

DragonRider

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2007, 07:55:26 AM »
this site sez Test E has an effective dose of 250mg /week for beginner (which i am) whereas Test C is 400mg a week. does this mean i can get more bang for my buck with E, assuming they are similarly priced? or are the differences minimal:
 Ive done 1 "mini" cycle of 300 mg of C for 10 weeks and responded nicely but if E is more effective/cheaper. I'm there.

Absolutely not. Test E and Test C are almost identical. Both of them are about 70% test after the ester is removed and the ester cleaves off at approximately the same rate for both. The cost is also identical.
The biggest difference between the two is this. One ester is prescribed more often in Europe and the other is prescribed more often in the US. That's it.

If you responded well to 300mg of test, you are an exception, not the rule. Most people will not be able to tell they are using a steroid at 250mg per week. They will shut down their natural production for nothing.

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2007, 07:35:25 PM »
Absolutely not. Test E and Test C are almost identical. Both of them are about 70% test after the ester is removed and the ester cleaves off at approximately the same rate for both. The cost is also identical.
The biggest difference between the two is this. One ester is prescribed more often in Europe and the other is prescribed more often in the US. That's it.

If you responded well to 300mg of test, you are an exception, not the rule. Most people will not be able to tell they are using a steroid at 250mg per week. They will shut down their natural production for nothing.

Good call, 400 or more to see anything to benifit you...
Just spot me BITCH!!!