Author Topic: bodybuilding diet and toilet?  (Read 5238 times)

jetcity

• Getbig II
bodybuilding diet and toilet?
« on: November 07, 2007, 07:43:47 AM »
ever since i started eating like a bodybuilder, i've been clogging up my toilet on a daily basis... and this is without "tp"....
how many of you guys have this problem and what can i do to solve this nasty issue?  i'm so sick and tired of standing front of my toilet with a plunger every morning squishing away without getting any brown toilet water drop getting on me... HELP!!!! i know i can't be the only with this problem... i'm only 160@5'6!!!

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
Re: bodybuilding diet and toilet?
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2007, 07:47:24 AM »
ever since i started eating like a bodybuilder, i've been clogging up my toilet on a daily basis... and this is without "tp"....
how many of you guys have this problem and what can i do to solve this nasty issue?  i'm so sick and tired of standing front of my toilet with a plunger every morning squishing away without getting any brown toilet water drop getting on me... HELP!!!! i know i can't be the only with this problem... i'm only 160@5'6!!!

Welcome to the porcelain terrordome, bitch.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

Purge_WTF

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2007, 07:54:59 AM »

I have the same problem, especially on a low-carb diet. Sometimes I feel like I'm pinching Mount Sinai. Eat more fiber--you'll go a little more frequently and "things" should be softer.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2007, 07:58:52 AM »
hahahaha, another clown who thinks he needs 752 grams of protein a day to "recover and rebuild" his massive 14 inch arms and 19 inch legs from their Herculean 12 set weight workouts which include 205 for 7 half rep squats and 75 pound barbell swing curls. ::)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2007, 08:01:01 AM »
i actually take a dump 1 or 2 times a day.

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2007, 08:01:57 AM »
hahahaha, another clown who thinks he needs 752 grams of protein a day to "recover and rebuild" his massive 14 inch arms and 19 inch legs from their Herculean 12 set weight workouts which include 205 for 7 half rep squats and 75 pound barbell swing curls. ::)

Kinda ironic coming from a fat guy.

Remo Williams

• Getbig II
  • The Eleventh Commandment
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2007, 08:03:00 AM »
Ive never clogged the toliet up, but it takes a few flushes.

Im not sure about everyone else but I take a dump 3 or 4 times a day.

Grape juice and not eating beef all the time helps

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2007, 08:04:10 AM »
yep i'm morbidly obese here :D feel free to post up your picture and own me.

Remo Williams

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2007, 08:04:51 AM »

Isnt he a "skinny fat" guy

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2007, 08:06:48 AM »
It's hard to tell what he is. He's too self-conscious to post a clear pic.

Remo Williams

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2007, 08:08:25 AM »

Exactly.

With the amount of shit he dishes out to everyone else, he sure is shy of the camera

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2007, 08:08:41 AM »
hahahahha, the pictures are clear as day a couple of posts above, like i said post your picture up sissy. :D

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2007, 08:10:11 AM »

You can tell the calves are poor and the midsection is big, but his arms are pretty decent:
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

jetcity

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2007, 08:11:13 AM »
only thing i can see clear is his chicken legs with fat upper body..

looks like your having a garage sale? let me know how that sale went!

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2007, 08:12:45 AM »

hahah, yes he probably lives in a run down apt with canisters of weight gain powder everywhere.

Remo Williams

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2007, 08:14:01 AM »
You can tell the calves are poor and the midsection is big, but his arms are pretty decent:

I wont give him any credit until he posts a decent pic.

Also, you can see the fat hanging over his pants round his waist.

Why not post a clear pic in front of a mirror instead of outside

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2007, 08:15:25 AM »
I wont give him any credit until he posts a decent pic.

Also, you can see the fat hanging over his pants round his waist
hahahha, at least i've posted a picture, why don't you stop being a pusssy and post one of you. ;D

jetcity

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2007, 08:17:07 AM »
how did this thread go from toilet clogging problem to talking about squadfathers fatty belly?

Remo Williams

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2007, 08:20:02 AM »
how did this thread go from toilet clogging problem to talking about squadfathers fatty belly?

how ironic.. the two have so much in common.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2007, 08:20:21 AM »
hahahahaha, 5'6" 160!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a beast!!!!!!!! :o ;D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2007, 08:21:13 AM »

Well this is Getbig and we try to keep subjects as close as possible.  Here is the latest pic Squad posted. ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2007, 08:22:36 AM »
hahahahhaa, got your weight down to 650 yet Michelin man? :o

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2007, 08:28:03 AM »
hahahahhaa, got your weight down to 650 yet Michelin man? :o

SquadFatter you don't to debate me do you?  You have enough on your hands I see today.  Posts are going to increase to 100 today at this rate.  Also, did you ever answer the question if you are wearing a table cloth or curtains.  And how in the hell can you ever, ever, ever make fun of somebody about their leg size.  Your calves are the size of Heidi Klum's.  My god how do they hold up that round body of yours.  Seriously, do ever train legs or you just walk to increase your leg size.  Dude get to the gym.  Also, did you sue the doctor who gave you those breast implants.  If not did he fix them.  I hope so. 

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2007, 08:32:33 AM »
SquadFatter you don't to debate me do you?  You have enough on your hands I see today.  Posts are going to increase to 100 today at this rate.  Also, did you ever answer the question if you are wearing a table cloth or curtains.  And how in the hell can you ever, ever, ever make fun of somebody about their leg size.  Your calves are the size of Heidi Klum's.  My god how do they hold up that round body of yours.  Seriously, do ever train legs or you just walk to increase your leg size.  Dude get to the gym.  Also, did you sue the doctor who gave you those breast implants.  If not did he fix them.  I hope so. 
hahahahaha, that's not even me Jabba and even if it was that guy is in 568,965,321,546,857,664 times better shape than you, hahahahahaa, look at you, you are the most pathetic, most mentally weak human being ive ever seen, i mean how do you let your weight get to 600 pounds? you'd figure that once you got to 350 or 400 you'd say "fucck i need to do something" and have your stomach stapled, you are absolutely disgusting.

jetcity

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2007, 08:35:14 AM »
hahahahaha, that's not even me Jabba and even if it was that guy is in 568,965,321,546,857,664 times better shape than you, hahahahahaa, look at you, you are the most pathetic, most mentally weak human being ive ever seen, i mean how do you let your weight get to 600 pounds? you'd figure that once you got to 350 or 400 you'd say "fucck i need to do something" and have your stomach stapled, you are absolutely disgusting.

hey squad, i can't believe your making fun of onlyme? LOL yo your a fatfuck yourself! i guess this is whats called "delusional" as you like to say all the time?