Author Topic: Sustenon and liver stress  (Read 1777 times)

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
Sustenon and liver stress
« on: November 07, 2007, 04:02:03 PM »
After a 10 weeks (500mg/week) cycle, for how long will the liver be under stress after the last shot?
S

trab

• Getbig V
Re: Sustenon and liver stress
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2007, 04:12:36 PM »
After a 10 weeks (500mg/week) cycle, for how long will the liver be under stress after the last shot?

Testorone is not hard on the liver. We have nuts you know.
Thats a mild test cycle.

Ive run WAY over that + orals and NEVER gone out of range with a liver test.
Save the fear for real things.

SUS cycle? 3-4cc 2 x EW @ start, and I lower dose from there. I Measure in months. 4-6 is nice.
Oh, I forgot the DECA and Drol  ??? and Dbol. ALL that didnt redline my liver.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2007, 04:22:58 PM »
hahahahahaa, 500mg. a week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my Lord how ever will your liver be able to deal with the abuse????? all kidding aside 500mg. a week is a laughable amount of test that a 10 year old boy could do without any liver stress, gimme a break with the paranoia.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2007, 04:36:28 PM »
hahahahahaa, 500mg. a week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my Lord how ever will your liver be able to deal with the abuse????? all kidding aside 500mg. a week is a laughable amount of test that a 10 year old boy could do without any liver stress, gimme a break with the paranoia.
Oh, so you took 500mg/wk at 10yrs old too, lol!

ONDEZNTS

• Getbig II
  • Go Hard or Go Home
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2007, 04:38:40 PM »
I gotta agree with them its very mild, which isnt bad thats all I do and respond very well to it. If you are paranoid take a couple milk thistle caps before bed and all will be just fine. To answer your question more directly your liver not under any stress!!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2007, 04:38:46 PM »

esp SUS (if real) gonna slow trickle feed out.
Low dose, but prolly still gain if a newb.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2007, 04:40:41 PM »
hahahaha, some of these guys have been watching too much TV, ESPN and old Lyle Alzado interviews, hahahaha, 500mg. a week causes liver problems now. ;D all that muscle is gonna turn to fat too. :D

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2007, 04:45:51 PM »
hahahaha, some of these guys have been watching too much TV, ESPN and old Lyle Alzado interviews, hahahaha, 500mg. a week causes liver problems now. ;D all that muscle is gonna turn to fat too. :D
Wait a minute...are you telling me muscle won't turn into fat? Oh happy day!

Speaking of Alzado, I've often wondered what he got out of saying all he did about his gear use...there had to be something...was his family paid by media types to say this bullshit? Yeah I know, conspiracy theory, whatever. After all, when your own doctors are telling you repeatedly that gear use had absolutely nothing to do with your demise, why else would you continue to spout that it was the gear use? See my point?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2007, 04:47:11 PM »

Speaking of Alzado, I've often wondered what he got out of saying all he did about his gear use...there had to be something...was his family paid by media types to say this bullshit? Yeah I know, conspiracy theory, whatever. After all, when your own doctors are telling you repeatedly that gear use had absolutely nothing to do with your demise, why else would you continue to spout that it was the gear use? See my point?
anyone in the know knows what he really had and it had absolutely nothing to do with steroids and everything to do with gay sex.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2007, 06:24:10 PM »
Steroids are a good excuse for everything. Wait for Titus to put on an Oscar winning preformance
telling how evil steroids did it, not him. That is if they cant suppress enough evidence that
makes him look guilty as sin.

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2007, 09:20:09 PM »

Yep, follow the money.  There has to be a reason $$$ :)

Alex23

« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2007, 09:25:24 PM »
Epic media induced liver stress.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2007, 03:50:13 AM »
I gotta agree with them its very mild, which isnt bad thats all I do and respond very well to it. If you are paranoid take a couple milk thistle caps before bed and all will be just fine. To answer your question more directly your liver not under any stress!!
I am not paranoid at all, I just tend to be careful because I already had liver problems years ago and I read somewhere that it is ok for an healthy liver to cycle 16 weeks, but if you have some problems with amonia excess production you should reduce it to a maximum of 10 weeks. I just have that doubt, nothing more, I'll do my things but want to be a bit carefull.
S

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2007, 04:15:59 AM »
I am not paranoid at all, I just tend to be careful because I already had liver problems years ago and I read somewhere that it is ok for an healthy liver to cycle 16 weeks, but if you have some problems with amonia excess production you should reduce it to a maximum of 10 weeks. I just have that doubt, nothing more, I'll do my things but want to be a bit carefull.

Oh, you should get a test when on or right at end then. But from what Ive read, Testo is very well liver tollerated.
Do get bloodwork, everybody is different from all others.

DragonRider

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2007, 05:39:24 AM »

It's good to be careful. Generally speaking, there should be no stress from injected gear. The stress caused by oral steroids is caused by the alkylation or methylation used by the steroid to avoid destruction by the liver during first bypass. Without alkylation or methylation, the liver would destroy the steroid so there would be none available to enter the bloodstream. Injectable steroids go straight from the muscle to the bloodsteam and everything the bloodstream goes through, so although they eventually go through your liver, they don't need the protection from first bypass. By way of the bloodstream they will have already bound to the AR.

Almost forgot...if you have a choice, I would use cyp or enath over sust.
Information about the toxicity of orals on the liver come from studies done on AIDS patients who are sometimes prescribed anabolic steroids to prevent muscle wasting. The study used 150mg of anadrol a day for 18 months. Of course no bodybuilder uses any oral for 18 months (especially anadrol). At the conclusion of the 18 months, they found that the patients had elevated liver values. Elevated liver values can be an indicator of liver damage, but are not conclusive evidence. By the way, liver protectors also cause elevated liver values. After the patients quit using the anadrol, all of their liver values returned to normal and that is in someone who has a compromised immune system from AIDs.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2007, 06:20:43 AM »
Steroids are a good excuse for everything. Wait for Titus to put on an Oscar winning preformance
telling how evil steroids did it, not him. That is if they cant suppress enough evidence that
makes him look guilty as sin.

It's funny to think about that but i doubt he would do it. he sold a lot of AAS and REC drugs for YEARS! i bet some people might come out of the woodwork if he started preaching. he admitted to injecting 6cc of AAS every day, along with alot of other drugs.

When he lived in houston i knew plenty of guys who "knew" him pretty well. the guy was a fucking prick and the most arrogant person on the planet, similar to tom prince pre kidney failure. so, i'm glad he's getting his right now. all the people that stood up for him didn't know the real titus, he was a walking time bomb and i was not suprised at all when he murdered that girl.

i will say he was a "real" badass though, he didn't take shit from anyone. if you talked shit, he'd find you and knock you out. he was a no bullshit type of guy and got respect because of it.

8)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2007, 06:29:53 AM »

What caused your liver problems? what problems did you have?

in your specific case i would get checked out before and after every cycle. i do that anyway.

for the average healthy male, 500mg is a small fraction of what it would take to stress the liver.

8)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2007, 08:14:49 AM »
It's funny to think about that but i doubt he would do it. he sold a lot of AAS and REC drugs for YEARS! i bet some people might come out of the woodwork if he started preaching. he admitted to injecting 6cc of AAS every day, along with alot of other drugs.

When he lived in houston i knew plenty of guys who "knew" him pretty well. the guy was a fucking prick and the most arrogant person on the planet, similar to tom prince pre kidney failure. so, i'm glad he's getting his right now. all the people that stood up for him didn't know the real titus, he was a walking time bomb and i was not suprised at all when he murdered that girl.

i will say he was a "real" badass though, he didn't take shit from anyone. if you talked shit, he'd find you and knock you out. he was a no bullshit type of guy and got respect because of it.

8)

You dont think Craigy's going to blame drugs and cry for mercy? "WHy it was them damn drugs not me"....
Thats allways a last ditch favorite. He'll prolly find Jesus too?

What a utter failure, He made a good living out of a hard to pull off trick like BBing with less the great genetics even.

You could hand some people the world on a silver platter, and they'd screw it up.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2007, 08:45:39 AM »

You dont think Craigy's going to blame drugs and cry for mercy? "WHy it was them damn drugs not me"....

What a utter failure, He made a good living out of a hard to pull off trick like BBing with less the great genetics even.

You could hand some people the world on a silver platter, and they'd screw it up.

i'm sure he will try, specially with his book.

he will be a born again person and preach about the evils of bodybuilding and drugs.

the only positive thing is he knows so many people in the industry that i'd bet he could have an impact on the way people view bodybuilding in the future. he was very open about his drug use and i think he might name a few guys who followed his same protocol. he had some interesting thoughts on AAS use and REC use for dieting.

the only hard part is who is going to believe a convicted murderer with nothing to lose? his preaching might open some peoples eyes, mainly the guys who think pro's use 750mg test a week with a touch of EQ. ::)

titus was the epitome of heavy drug use and what it can do to a persons body. same with prince.

8)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2007, 09:33:02 AM »

My money says he'll stay prick like the whole way through...I dont' think a guy like Titus has the ability to put on an act like you just stated...maybe his council will shoot for some temporary insanity plea due to drug use, but that'll be the extent of it IMO.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2007, 12:35:41 PM »
We'll see. I bet hes the kind goin to want to take down as many with him as he can.

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2007, 04:36:00 PM »
We'll see. I bet hes the kind goin to want to take down as many with him as he can.

Second that, probably sing like a canary...too bad I liked Titus...but Kamal should have knocked him out when he could have...
Just spot me BITCH!!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2007, 04:38:02 PM »
Second that, probably sing like a canary...too bad I liked Titus...but Kamal should have knocked him out when he could have...
hahahahahahhaaa, Kamali was scared of Titus, Craig would have stomped a mudhole in that fat iraqi mamas boy.

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2007, 04:53:10 PM »
hahahahahahhaaa, Kamali was scared of Titus, Craig would have stomped a mudhole in that fat iraqi mamas boy.

Probably, but who's the one bending for soap now....lot's of people seeing Craig's mudhole....
Just spot me BITCH!!!