Author Topic: DEREK ANOTHONY TO FIGHT AT ASC?  (Read 19251 times)

knny187

• Getbig V
Re: DEREK ANOTHONY TO FIGHT AT ASC?
« Reply #100 on: November 09, 2007, 11:19:34 AM »
DA = butt hole bandit

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: November 09, 2007, 11:31:46 AM »

you must know him. are you one of his clients?
NO DIPSHIT ARE YOU JEALOUS OF SOMETHING WHAT THE HELL YOUR THE ONE THAT IS INFATUATED WITH DEREK
b

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #102 on: November 09, 2007, 11:33:50 AM »
NO DIPSHIT ARE YOU JEALOUS OF SOMETHING WHAT THE HELL YOUR THE ONE THAT IS INFATUATED WITH DEREK
hi derek....

Alex23

« Reply #103 on: November 09, 2007, 11:53:52 AM »
DA = butt hole bandit

at the "Ramin' Saloon"

HAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: November 09, 2007, 05:31:50 PM »
I was in a lot of pain when I wrote the song.

I believe it will be a number one hit.

Corban makes Hanson look deathmetalish.

Mike

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: November 09, 2007, 05:47:20 PM »
i dont do gay for pay you #### the look at all the other pros that do gay for pay???? its called a website asshole nothing gay about it  www.muscleweb.com

Nothing gay at all....

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: November 09, 2007, 06:24:09 PM »

i don't believe i am. it seems like you are though. you sure know enough about him. you are also pretty defensive when somebody says something about him also. i just think he brings his troubles on himself. this is an opinion board and i was giving my opinion.

its beautiful how you come to his rescue though
irongearco.com

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: November 09, 2007, 08:25:48 PM »
Nothing gay at all....

Who's the gay?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #108 on: November 09, 2007, 08:33:02 PM »
i thought just black guys walked around like that :-X

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #109 on: November 09, 2007, 08:55:57 PM »
Derek is right, behind every successful person is always a pack of haters.
D

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: November 09, 2007, 08:58:02 PM »

unfortunately for Derek he has to be behind someone successful to pay the rent.

Alex23

« Reply #111 on: November 09, 2007, 09:01:39 PM »

I disagree. the "pack" "behind" Derek isn't necessarily successful.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: November 09, 2007, 10:11:51 PM »

sure there are guys that get on here just to make fun of people for nothing. but i can say derek truely deserves everything thats said. he constantly threatens everyone acting like a spoiled child everytime someone says something he doesn't like. he HAS done g4p. he HAS stripped for gay men(pics were posted to prove it) so he shouldn't get mad or he shouldn't be ashamed if hes done it. he isn't that bad of a bber if he conducted himself professionally., acted like he had some sense, and stop doing sleazy things for money i am sure he would get treated with alot more respect.
irongearco.com

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #113 on: November 10, 2007, 04:04:25 AM »

sure there are guys that get on here just to make fun of people for nothing. but i can say derek truely deserves everything thats said. he constantly threatens everyone acting like a spoiled child everytime someone says something he doesn't like. he HAS done g4p. he HAS stripped for gay men(pics were posted to prove it) so he shouldn't get mad or he shouldn't be ashamed if hes done it. he isn't that bad of a bber if he conducted himself professionally., acted like he had some sense, and stop doing sleazy things for money i am sure he would get treated with alot more respect.

oh wow. he stripped for cash!  shocking!  for gay men!  shocking!  he's dun G4$!  shocking! 
tell us, do you get out much? 

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: November 10, 2007, 07:50:25 AM »
oh wow. he stripped for cash!  shocking!  for gay men!  shocking!  he's dun G4$!  shocking! 
tell us, do you get out much? 

not really.  i spend alot of time of here
irongearco.com

suckmymuscle

« Reply #115 on: November 10, 2007, 11:34:48 PM »
arnold 08 see methere you fucking pussy

see how tough you are

Derek, are you still into making out with emo boys at scene parties like you used to a couple years ago ???

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #116 on: November 11, 2007, 12:02:08 AM »
i dont do gay for pay you #### the look at all the other pros that do gay for pay???? its called a website asshole nothing gay about it  www.muscleweb.com

You're doing it for free? ???
As empty as paradise

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #117 on: November 11, 2007, 05:30:00 AM »
arizona?  who the fuck goes there but a bunch of old people

mrt

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #118 on: November 11, 2007, 05:42:21 AM »
one of dereks old boyfriends gave goodrum the pics that he sent to his mother, post em up if u still have em vince , one was of derek receiving a facial and the other was his gobbing some old guy at one of those bath houses or someshit, word has it that goodrum is saving these pics for a special occasion, i gave him the idea of blowing them up to poster size and putting them up all over NY , or do something for the arnold or olympia , that guy deserves it, he says he isnt gay but theres 100% proof out there

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #119 on: November 11, 2007, 05:52:44 AM »
Its only a matter of time before Derek suffers a brutal outing.  A bethany style confrontation.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #120 on: November 11, 2007, 05:59:42 AM »
one of dereks old boyfriends gave goodrum the pics that he sent to his mother, post em up if u still have em vince , one was of derek receiving a facial and the other was his gobbing some old guy at one of those bath houses or someshit, word has it that goodrum is saving these pics for a special occasion, i gave him the idea of blowing them up to poster size and putting them up all over NY , or do something for the arnold or olympia , that #### deserves it, he says he isnt gay but theres 100% proof out there
you are clueless about posting billboards in the new york market.  it's all mafia contracts.  hope this helps. 

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #121 on: November 11, 2007, 06:10:41 AM »
you are clueless about posting billboards in the new york market.  it's all mafia contracts.  hope this helps. 

I don't think he was talking about buying billboards.  ::) ::)   More like randomly gluing up illegal posters on walls and shit around the venue.  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: November 11, 2007, 06:34:00 AM »
maybe if it was someone other than vince i could give it a tiny speck of credibility, but come on? goodbum has only ever produced shit. whether it be in the guise of bee pollen, business, bodybuilding competitor, pro wrestler, human being with iq > 20 - it's still all shit at the end of the day.

mrt

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #123 on: November 11, 2007, 07:09:40 AM »
ive actually spoken to dereks old boyfriend, he hates him now , i put him intouch with another guy who hates him , vince, them 2 chatted on msn or aol for a while , and his boyfriend produced the pics, and veryfied it to me, at the time i didnt give a shit but with all the shit thats been going on i wish i had copies, but dereks old flame never comes online anymore i havnt seen him for about a year, he actually made a few posts on MD that were deleted so fast about 3 people got to read em, i sent him a message , and thats how i met him, the pics are real no photoshop, and im pretty sure there the pics vince sent to dereks mum , this isnt bullshit guys !!!!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #124 on: November 11, 2007, 08:48:06 AM »
ive actually spoken to dereks old boyfriend, he hates him now , i put him intouch with another guy who hates him , vince, them 2 chatted on msn or aol for a while , and his boyfriend produced the pics, and veryfied it to me, at the time i didnt give a shit but with all the shit thats been going on i wish i had copies, but dereks old flame never comes online anymore i havnt seen him for about a year, he actually made a few posts on MD that were deleted so fast about 3 people got to read em, i sent him a message , and thats how i met him, the pics are real no photoshop, and im pretty sure there the pics vince sent to dereks mum , this isnt bullshit guys !!!!
mum?  what the fuck is that?