Author Topic: What drugs have you tried?  (Read 3359 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
What drugs have you tried?
« on: November 08, 2007, 08:16:51 AM »
And what did you think about each one?

Yes this is the DRUGS-thread!  :D
Z

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
Re: What drugs have you tried?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2007, 08:33:39 AM »
Weed, vicodin, X, muscle relaxer, xanax

Weed is prob my favorite drug next to alcohol. X is overrated and not worth trying more than once. I dont really like anything else. Painkillers are lame, benzos dont do much for me.  Weed takes number 1 because I dont really drink anymore. Never wanted to try coke because it seems like something i just dont need.

My favorite thing to do was drink because of how good i felt while drinking, that on top of smoking a ton of green was my dream night. Booze and weed are my fav cocktail without a doubt.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2007, 08:52:59 AM »
I think this question is to tough for Danny to answer.maybe he should just list the drugs he hasn't tried :D
same goes for SS ;)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2007, 11:40:50 AM »
I think this question is to tough for Danny to answer.maybe he should just list the drugs he hasn't tried :D
same goes for SS ;)

Never tried Heroin. Other than that, I have pretty much tried everything that I am aware of.
E

Master Blaster

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2007, 11:49:56 AM »
Morphine
Weed (green, brown, keef and desperation pipe scrapings  :-X )
Lots and lots of cheap Sacramento crank :D (not so much high quality ice)
shrooms
LSD

I guess that's it  :-\

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2007, 11:54:21 AM »
Coke, X, K, Addies/Rits, Oxy/fentanol(lollipop), Shrooms, LSD, GHB, Dust, Opium...

Coke is the most overrated, Oxy is the scarriest, and an 8th of shrooms had me my most fucked up. But havent touched any of the above like that in 5-10years.
The Number 2 in Scranton

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2007, 12:08:23 PM »
Coke, X, K, Addies/Rits, Oxy/fentanol(lollipop), Shrooms, LSD, GHB, Dust, Opium...

Coke is the most overrated, Oxy is the scarriest, and an 8th of shrooms had me my most fucked up. But havent touched any of the above like that in 5-10years.

Those Fentanyl lollpops are awesome. I have one left somewhere. They actually have barcodes on them to avoid selling them on the streets.
E

Master Blaster

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2007, 12:30:20 PM »

Those Fentanyl lollpops are awesome. I have one left somewhere. They actually have barcodes on them to avoid selling them on the streets.

I've never heard of them. What kind of effects?

I have no fucking contacts anymore. It's hard for me even to score a bag of weed.  >:(

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2007, 12:35:03 PM »
Well in college i had a freind who had really bad Sickle cell Anemia...he got those prescribed to him...hooked us up with one...it was surreal to say the least. You can feel a wave of an opium like narcotic pain killing effect go thru your body almost instantly...It was a little stronger than an oxy.
L

WJ_Harley

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2007, 12:39:24 PM »
Drugs are for the weak.

WJH.
c

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2007, 12:41:26 PM »
Drugs are for the weak.

WJH.
Now i dont even drink unless its a social event and its good beer  ;D. So I guess that makes me straight edge now ?
L

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2007, 12:51:24 PM »
I've never heard of them. What kind of effects?

I have no fucking contacts anymore. It's hard for me even to score a bag of weed.  >:(

You must be getting old like me.  I used to know where to get anything.  Now...Pffft...I have trouble finding people that smoke weed.  So when I can get it it is no less than a QP so it would last several months.  I know there are people/websites  that sell weed domestically in small quantities if you can get in the circle but I never tried it.  Too bad in my state we cannot grow 2 or 3 plants for personal use.

I have done everything except heroin, crack and X.  The X came along after my party days.  If it is not weed, booze, or a legit prescription pain pill I will pass. But 95% of the time it is only weed.  3 hits at a time  3-4 times a day.  Feels great after a productive workout.  I don't see how you guys can get shit faced drunk at the clubs 3-4 times a week and still workout.  Of course I am not a 20 something year old warrior anymore.  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2007, 03:38:08 PM »
Never tried Heroin. Other than that, I have pretty much tried everything that I am aware of.

Same here.

But as we all know Oxy/perc/vics are all opiates so they are basically Heroin in pill form.

Vics are the only drugs I still will consider taking occasionally, and that's few and far between.  I don't have the time to be high on coke anymore, and then lay in bed the next day feeling like someone hit me with a shovel.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2007, 04:06:23 PM »
meth is great for those long hours on getbig
Z

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2007, 04:25:18 PM »
meth is great for those long hours on getbig

Do you think Daddywaddy is a Meth head? it would explain his new found skinnyness and the McFarlandesque rambling

Master Blaster

« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2007, 04:27:30 PM »

Same here.

But as we all know Oxy/perc/vics are all opiates so they are basically Heroin in pill form.

Vics are the only drugs I still will consider taking occasionally, and that's few and far between.  I don't have the time to be high on coke anymore, and then lay in bed the next day feeling like someone hit me with a shovel.

Coke hangovers are the worst!   :-X

Meth is where it's at to be sure. It might destoy your life, but it's a fun ride down the drain!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2007, 04:36:21 PM »

Meth is where it's at to be sure. It might destoy your life, but it's a fun ride down the drain!

I tried Meth by accident in AZ about 10 years ago. I was in a buddy's car and he asked me if I wanted a bump, so i took two healthy snorts of what I thought was blow, to which he said "whoah, you might want to chill on that."  and THEN told me what it was.

PS I was up for 2 days straight

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2007, 04:38:54 PM »
Do you think Daddywaddy is a Meth head? it would explain his new found skinnyness and the McFarlandesque rambling

nah weed and possibly lsd or something

Z

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2007, 05:04:24 PM »

YUP.

I stopped doing blow, not for some moral "drugs are the devil" bullshit, just because I got a real job and couldn't lay around like an asshole for two days anymore.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2007, 05:08:03 PM »
YUP.

I stopped doing blow, not for some moral "drugs are the devil" bullshit, just because I got a real job and couldn't lay around like an asshole for two days anymore.

you need to quit your real job
Z

Master Blaster

« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2007, 05:21:51 PM »
I tried Meth by accident in AZ about 10 years ago. I was in a buddy's car and he asked me if I wanted a bump, so i took two healthy snorts of what I thought was blow, to which he said "whoah, you might want to chill on that."  and THEN told me what it was.

PS I was up for 2 days straight

My and my roomates used to stay up Friday through Sunday and then sleep for about 24 hours. You get alot done.  ;)

When we moved out of that place the carpets were burned, there were huge holes in the walls and the place was full of bags of trash.  ;D

(Only time in my life I've ever been shredded)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2007, 05:32:52 PM »
you need to quit your real job

Gladly. When they stop making me pay for shit I'll stop working

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2007, 05:55:57 PM »
My and my roomates used to stay up Friday through Sunday and then sleep for about 24 hours. You get alot done.  ;)

When we moved out of that place the carpets were burned, there were huge holes in the walls and the place was full of bags of trash.  ;D

(Only time in my life I've ever been shredded)

meth as contest prep!
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2007, 06:07:42 PM »
Gladly. When they stop making me pay for shit I'll stop working

;D
E

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2007, 06:39:01 PM »
All the speeder drugs scare me. Of course ive been so blacked out on alcohol and had alchy poisoning so many times i dunno what im actually afraid of hahaha.