Author Topic: blood in a needle  (Read 5566 times)

ONDEZNTS

• Getbig II
  • Go Hard or Go Home
Re: blood in a needle
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2007, 12:23:49 PM »
http://www.nursingandmidwifery.soton.ac.uk/practice/LessonPlans/year2/VentroglutealSite.pdf

How to give a ventrogluteal IM injection

Never heard of this either but i'm gonna give it a shot or two to try it out.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2007, 01:27:15 PM »
Best and biggest shot in the book.
Hit a 1/2 price used book store or resale type outlet and find: Nursing texts, Physicians desk Reference, a Medical dictionary,
Merck Manual. All full of great info guys are asking about here allways.

Just go in sideway instead of in back. Flex your ass and watch the big side part, thats it.

DragonRider

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2007, 04:25:44 PM »
I always shoot in my delts but would like to try my ass although I find it hard to turn that far, so I am now afraid to hit a vein being that I wont be able to asperate and see as well as i do in my delt.

Try the ventrogluteal site. It's MUCH easier and very safe. You can bury a 1 1/2 inch needle and never touch anything but muscle and it will take up to 5cc's if needed.
Let me see if I can explain where it is. If you are wearing a pair of jeans and follow the line of the front pocket to where it touches the seam that runs down the side of the leg, it is directly underneath there.

DragonRider

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2007, 04:28:11 PM »
Ive done delts lots, never a problem except once I pulled out and the blood litterly squirted.
I didnt freak and even managed not to make much mess.
I was calm because I allways pull back and knew I didnt have anything to fear.
Simply busted a vein on the way in.

Or out. I've done the same thing. Knicked a vein pulling out and blood squirted a good 6 feet.

DragonRider

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2007, 04:31:07 PM »
i love these quad shots dont hurt guys,,, ive tried a few times and ive been in agony for 4 or 5 days, like youve been stabbed in the leg.

I have the same problem. I can't inject in the quads without walking with a limp for the next week.

Alex23

« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2007, 05:47:33 PM »
I frequently shoot in my jaw muscles. You can't miss. I also use an 18gauge needle mounted on a 25cc plunger with no regrets... 

::) ::) ::) ::) ::)  ::) ::) ::)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2007, 06:43:20 PM »
I frequently shoot in my jaw muscles. You can't miss. I also use an 18gauge needle mounted on a 25cc plunger with no regrets... 

::) ::) ::) ::) ::)  ::) ::) ::)

I thought so, how much Prop & Stan should I mix inthe pump & poser to look like Brando  ???

Alex23

« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2007, 06:52:22 PM »
I thought so, how much Prop & Stan should I mix inthe pump & poser to look like Brando  ???

Brutal desire to alter your body...

do you really hate yourself that much? ;D

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2007, 06:59:56 PM »
Brutal desire to alter your body...

do you really hate yourself that much? ;D

Beauty and Freedom are in the mind of the beholder.

Alex23

« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2007, 08:28:42 PM »
Beauty and Freedom are in the mind of the beholder.

Beauty yes. Freedom not. It's in your heart.

Especially if you're American ;D.

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2007, 02:17:36 PM »
I go in dead sideways, in the hip.

Check out a nursing text for illustrations. Ventrogluteal.

Big meaty site.
Way easier that reach around back of ass.

I raise one leg off floor,
Stand like gonna drawl a handgun from hip holster, turn hand so thumb points to hip, poke around and find the middle of the biggest meaty part there, I go in slow. NEVER a blood or nerve issue. Little pain.
Even a small guy can take 3-4cc there.

I agree greaet place to shoot. Shot a ton of tren there, but then one day shot seom t400 there and fuck it got hard to walk.

I dunno how anyone is bashing quad shots. peronally i hate shoulder shots, they hurt me, but i can take a ton in my quads, plus they're right in front of you so they're easy as fuck.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2007, 02:24:41 PM »
i think the hip shots are the easiest. i did the same thing trab did, lift one leg up on my coffee table and inject dead sideways. 3cc is nothing for this area.

8)

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2007, 03:03:13 PM »
http://www.siteinjections.com/

Here is the link for injection areas

Thanks bro, lost it, had it along time ago.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2007, 03:18:29 PM »
i think the hip shots are the easiest. i did the same thing trab did, lift one leg up on my coffee table and inject dead sideways. 3cc is nothing for this area.

8)

Hey man, how do you avoid bones and such in that area? The Vetri Glute you are talking about, right?

I saw a nurse reference write up on where to shoot but looked as if you had to be head on to hit the right area?? I was too chicken shit to try but sounds perfect!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2007, 03:50:15 PM »
Hey man, how do you avoid bones and such in that area? The Vetri Glute you are talking about, right?

I saw a nurse reference write up on where to shoot but looked as if you had to be head on to hit the right area?? I was too chicken shit to try but sounds perfect!

Naw, its a giant spot, even on small dude.
Stand sideway to the miror and do a up on the toes quad flex pose. Flex and relax ass several times and watch where the biggest meaty part heaps up. Its part of the medius. The muscle that when developed looks SO lovely on a chick bent over Doggey. It sticks out on the sides. God put them there as grab rails I think.
 It, and right below that area is a pocket like dimple when relaxed.
That be it.

The above link to the PDF medical link is perfect. But THe hand/finger gauge trick dont work for do it your self shots.

DragonRider

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2007, 05:08:10 AM »

Try the ventrogluteal site. It's MUCH easier and very safe. You can bury a 1 1/2 inch needle and never touch anything but muscle and it will take up to 5cc's if needed.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2007, 11:54:25 AM »

You might be thinking to high. the area i shoot is in line with the hip joint. i've stuck a 1.5 inch needle deep in there with no problems. i can see the area very easily due to low bodyfat %.

when you lift your leg you should see the muscle move like a small lump, it's not small by any means.

8)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2007, 01:14:41 PM »
Its below and attached to the medius. Then when your relaxed its almost a circular dish area, flex and it
contracts up to form  that little muscle higher on the hip.

Right where a handgun holster would ride is my best description.
Put yur hand just like ya were gonna drawl, but move it towards your rear a bit.

I dont think I'd hit bone with a 2" needle there.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2007, 02:40:47 PM »
Its below and attached to the medius. Then when your relaxed its almost a circular dish area, flex and it
contracts up to form  that little muscle higher on the hip.

Right where a handgun holster would ride is my best description.
Put yur hand just like ya were gonna drawl, but move it towards your rear a bit.

I dont think I'd hit bone with a 2" needle there.

That gives me a better picture. Because on the nurse sites, it looks as if you can only hit it from the side. Will try next cycle as everything I have read and from all of your guys' experience, is a great site!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 13, 2007, 04:44:10 PM »
That gives me a better picture. Because on the nurse sites, it looks as if you can only hit it from the side. Will try next cycle as everything I have read and from all of your guys' experience, is a great site!

You are going in sideways. Its a deep spot, and Ive NEVER hit a nerve, pulled blood etc. And it just goes in like butter compared to around back. SO much easier to see and reach. The Most Painless site Ive used.

No walking problems really.

warrant800

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2007, 04:40:59 AM »
wow....never even heardof that injection site....could be I've found a new home....I have to see it done though....Also, I have never aspirated a needle in 6 years and don't think I have ever hit a vein.....Hey, you learn something new everyday.....thanks bro's....

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2007, 06:54:38 AM »
wow....never even heardof that injection site....could be I've found a new home....I have to see it done though....Also, I have never aspirated a needle in 6 years and don't think I have ever hit a vein.....Hey, you learn something new everyday.....thanks bro's....

Pull back on that plunger, I pull slow so I can stop before any blood might mix with the oil.
I can stop it with blood just in the needle hub.
Ive only pulled back blood about 4 or 5 times, and it was prolly not in a vein.
Easy than to just change on a new needle and hit a new spot.

I allways wash up a couple spots with hot soap and water prior to a shot, just in case I start a bad shot and need change spots.

Washing with Hot water and soap first go a long way to prevent infections.

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2007, 01:29:30 PM »
lol ffs someone who does this just take a picture of your self doing it and post its much easier lol

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 14, 2007, 03:10:56 PM »
lol ffs someone who does this just take a picture of your self doing it and post its much easier lol

What, You dont want me to post Pixs of my ass  ???
I cant bear to think of SquadMofo jacking off looking at them....  ;D