Author Topic: New Halloween Pics! Me and some non-hormonized hotties!  (Read 24607 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: New Halloween Pics! Me and some non-hormonized hotties!
« Reply #200 on: November 09, 2007, 03:44:45 PM »

I agree. here is the pic Car isn't very nice  to look at but it isn't ment to be. Glass bumpers ,hood ,decklid, For the record I hate those years of the Nova. I have a Chevelle that is my "NICE" car. Was my first car and I still have it. This one is just a drag car.Street legal minus the slicks (sorta)but never sees the street.

And that's how it should be GT. I realize that a pristine example will fetch some big bucks but 4 mil? gimme a break. It's guys like you that are real car guys, not just a dildo with money that doesn't even plan on driving a car he just dropped a fortune on. It's gonna sit covered in a garage for 3 years and then be sold to another rich person, and so on. Myself I have a weakness for 3rd gen F bodies (go ahead,laugh). every summer I say I'm gonna buy another one and then don't. Maybe this year I pull the trigger,who knows. Let me ask you a question. If you were to mod one would you stick with the TPI setup or just throw in a conventional small-block?

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: November 09, 2007, 03:51:34 PM »
And that's how it should be GT. I realize that a pristine example will fetch some big bucks but 4 mil? gimme a break. It's guys like you that are real car guys, not just a dildo with money that doesn't even plan on driving a car he just dropped a fortune on. It's gonna sit covered in a garage for 3 years and then be sold to another rich person, and so on. Myself I have a weakness for 3rd gen F bodies (go ahead,laugh). every summer I say I'm gonna buy another one and then don't. Maybe this year I pull the trigger,who knows. Let me ask you a question. If you were to mod one would you stick with the TPI setup or just throw in a conventional small-block?

Depends. If I were gona make it a race car probably pull all the computer shit and go conventional stuff...but to be honest,that is becauseI don't know anything about the fuel injection. Some guys who know their shit can do great stugff with that.You can't beat fuel injection if it's set up properly for the application.If I were gona just build a fun car to cruise around in that ran better than stock I would leave all the TPI stuff for sure.definately.Only would remove it if I were gona gut all of it..which would screw up a good street car. There are people who can hook a lap top up to these computer controlled cars and mess with the timing and fuel.Not me. If you are serious and you get ready..P.M. Overload, he messes with this stuff as does Benchmaster I think...me, I just run a 1050 dominator.That's all I've ever done.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #202 on: November 09, 2007, 03:59:10 PM »
   If I were gona just build a fun car to cruise around in that ran better than stock I would leave all the TPI stuff for sure.

That's pretty much my intentions. cool

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #203 on: November 09, 2007, 08:58:23 PM »
There are SOME hot chicks up here, but a ton of fatties.  The sad part is that so many of the fatties have pretty faces, they just don't give a fuck about how their body looks.  What a wast of potential.

Yeah chicks up in the northern hemisphere are all about breeding.  Wide hips and pretty faces.  Finding a chick that's all about fitness is a bit harder, but they're here.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #204 on: November 10, 2007, 11:46:45 PM »
Laura last year and this year.................... .

Usually not Arvilla's biggest fan, but this was a savage owning he managed.

That dude "kaiser" probably still haven't figured out why Arvilla posted that pic. ;D
As empty as paradise

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #205 on: November 12, 2007, 02:28:05 PM »
we need more stories like this on here, good stuff.
i tried and everyone called me a liar.

bench