Author Topic: Legal Ephedra  (Read 8127 times)

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Legal Ephedra
« on: November 08, 2007, 03:19:39 PM »
There is a  form of Ephedra that is legal. This  Ephedra from the same plant, but instead of being from the root or the stem it is from the leaf.The leaf does not  contain the Illegal Alkaloids that the stem and root of the Ephedra plant contain. So by law its considered legal.
The leaves with give you the same effect as Ephedra, it will just be about 15-30 % less as strong as the old version of Ephedra.The strength will vary by the manufacture, and how good of raw material they buy.
The good news is the Ephedra leaves, give you the same fat loss, and almost the same energy as the original Ephedra, without the jitters.Plus in my research the Ephedra leaves, give you energy longer, and more consistant then before. Best of all you dont get the "wired" then the "crash "feeling when the ephedra wears off.  The bottom line is fat loss products come a dime a dozen, but none of them work as well as ECA,Ephedra Caffiene and Asprin.With the discovery of Ephedra leaves being legal, you can now have the old ECA stack again. So you can now throw away your overpriced bottle of HYdroxycut Hardcore, Atro-Phex, Lipo 6 ,and Cytolean, because they are all garbage.They cost no more then $5 to make, and the only thing they have going for them is marketing.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
Re: Legal Ephedra
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2007, 03:22:51 PM »
You can still order ECA stack of the internet....

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2007, 03:53:30 PM »
It's called Broankaid.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2007, 03:56:12 PM »
do you recommend ephedra for natties, New York?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2007, 04:16:17 PM »
Luckily pure ephedrine is just as legal and easy to get as caffeine pills in Canada :P  Almost every protein and supplement store carries them here.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2007, 04:17:37 PM »
It's called Broankaid.

Bronkaid works great too.
Deep Tissue Massage

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2007, 04:18:05 PM »

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2007, 04:19:26 PM »
Luckily pure ephedrine is just as legal and easy to get as caffeine pills in Canada :P  Almost every protein and supplement store carries them here.

Thanks to the  crooked little paki and asian stores! :)

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2007, 04:20:27 PM »
Go for it. I know alot of stores did sell Ephedra on the internet, but alot of stores such as GNC, Vitamin Shop, and alot of other stores were afraid to carry Ephedra. 1) because of the FDA 2) Lawsuits, from people that would abuse Ephedra, or were not fit health wise to take Ephedra ( people who have high blood pressure, arrhythmia, heart problems, etc etc)

Squadfather It would depend on the natural organization.Most natural organizations would not let there athletes use Ephedra.I personally think Ephedra should be considered natural because it is from a natural plant. It has been around for over 2000 years, and its very safe if it is not abused.
Yes you can make Meth out of it, but can also make GHB out of a solvent called Gamabutlactone, which is made for drilling.Just like you can use Poppy seeds on bread, or you can make Heroine out of them.There is use, then there is abuse.Ephedra is a awesome fat burner and bronchiolar dilator, if it is used properly.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2007, 04:21:37 PM »
Go for it. I know alot of stores did sell Ephedra on the internet, but alot of stores such as GNC, Vitamin Shop, and alot of other stores were afraid to carry Ephedra. 1) because of the FDA 2) Lawsuits, from people that would abuse Ephedra, or were not fit health wise to take Ephedra ( people who have high blood pressure, arrhythmia, heart problems, etc etc)

Squadfather It would depend on the natural organization.Most natural organizations would not let there athletes use Ephedra.I personally think Ephedra should be considered natural because it is from a natural plant. It has been around for over 2000 years, and its very safe if it is not abused.
Yes you can make Meth out of it, but can also make GHB out of a solvent called Gamabutlactone, which is made for drilling.Just like you can use Poppy seeds on bread, or you can make Heroine out of them.There is use, then there is abuse.Ephedra is a awesome fat burner and bronchiolar dilator, if it is used properly.

no i don't mean for legal reasons, i mean because ephedra seems to cut appetite and cause sleep problems for a lot of people, that seems counterproductive to putting on mass.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2007, 04:22:50 PM »
Thanks to the  crooked little paki and asian stores! :)

lol no seriously every supplement store owned by white or whatever coloured people carries it.  It's as easy to buy ephedrine here as it is whey protein.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2007, 04:49:31 PM »
The only time people have a problem sleeping when they take Ephedra, is when they take it to late in the day, or mix it with caffiene.I know alot of people who will take Ephedra, then drink coffee, or 3 -4 diets cokes, and wonder why they feel jittery. People need to just take Ephedra without other stimulants, or dont take it at all. Alot of the times people lose track of how much caffiene they take during they day and wonder why they cannot sleep.If your a natty, and take just 25mg of Ephedra without any other stimulants, and you take it no later then 3 pm you willl have a great workout, and a good night rest.The problems is Americans of obsessive & compulsive, and can just take 1 pill they have to take 3 pills, then wash it down with a triple frapachinio.Then wonder why they are nervous, and cant sleep. lol.
When it comes to supplements like everything else " all things in moderation"

the Pure Majestic

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2007, 04:55:17 PM »
There are analog rules on banned substances. 
If it is not banned, there is no close enough analog to consider it to have the same effects. 
I'm sure the people putting that out are pumped, but if it isn't an analog, it won't have the effects.  I'd be interested to see the chemical structure of that...

I would bet it is like putting phenylethylamine in something and claiming it to be amphetamine...but legal.

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2007, 05:29:12 PM »
The only time people have a problem sleeping when they take Ephedra, is when they take it to late in the day, or mix it with caffiene.I know alot of people who will take Ephedra, then drink coffee, or 3 -4 diets cokes, and wonder why they feel jittery. People need to just take Ephedra without other stimulants, or dont take it at all. Alot of the times people lose track of how much caffiene they take during they day and wonder why they cannot sleep.If your a natty, and take just 25mg of Ephedra without any other stimulants, and you take it no later then 3 pm you willl have a great workout, and a good night rest.The problems is Americans of obsessive & compulsive, and can just take 1 pill they have to take 3 pills, then wash it down with a triple frapachinio.Then wonder why they are nervous, and cant sleep. lol.
When it comes to supplements like everything else " all things in moderation"

You are saying nattie's can use only 25mg of Ephedra, without the caffeine and aspirin, and experience results?

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2007, 05:39:33 PM »
Pure Majestic. Its really just the leave of the Ephedra, plant, its not a scam, and its works quite well.I have tried, and I like it better then Ephedra.It has a smoother up, and a smoother down then EPhedra. Plus it has a longer lasting effect when it comes to energy.I haven't seen the molecular breakdown but I am sure its quite similar to Ephedra, seeing it comes from the same plant.
Given that theory, its pretty much the same species.

Temeper, Yes a natty could get some good results from just 25 mg of Ephedra, but if you did combine it with Aspirin and Caffeine of course it would work alot better. Most products on the market that have the new Ephedra Leave in it, including ours, has Aspirin, and Caffeine.So I was going on the 25 mg that would be used on a product, so to speak.If Ephedra is real you dont need more then 25 mg, trust me, you dont want to over stimulate your heart or wear out your adrenal glands god bless .....John

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2007, 05:44:20 PM »
Pure Majestic. Its really just the leave of the Ephedra, plant, its not a scam, and its works quite well.I have tried, and I like it better then Ephedra.It has a smoother up, and a smoother down then EPhedra. Plus it has a longer lasting effect when it comes to energy.I haven't seen the molecular breakdown but I am sure its quite similar to Ephedra, seeing it comes from the same plant.

Temeper, Yes a natty could get some good results from just 25 mg of Ephedra, but if you did combine it with Aspirin and Caffeine of course it would work alot better. Most products on the market that have the new Ephedra Leave in it, including ours, has Aspirin, and Caffeine.So I was going on the 25 mg that would be used on a product, so to speak.If Ephedra is real you dont need more then 25 mg, trust me, you dont want to over stimulate your heart or wear out your adrenal glands god bless .....John

So even 25mg Ephedra + 200mg Caffeine + 1 baby aspirin ONCE a day is beneficial for fat loss?  Interesting, esp for someone like me who can't handle stims.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2007, 05:45:41 PM »
There is a  form of Ephedra that is legal. This  Ephedra from the same plant, but instead of being from the root or the stem it is from the leaf.The leaf does not  contain the Illegal Alkaloids that the stem and root of the Ephedra plant contain. So by law its considered legal.
The leaves with give you the same effect as Ephedra, it will just be about 15-30 % less as strong as the old version of Ephedra.The strength will vary by the manufacture, and how good of raw material they buy.
The good news is the Ephedra leaves, give you the same fat loss, and almost the same energy as the original Ephedra, without the jitters.Plus in my research the Ephedra leaves, give you energy longer, and more consistant then before. Best of all you dont get the "wired" then the "crash "feeling when the ephedra wears off.  The bottom line is fat loss products come a dime a dozen, but none of them work as well as ECA,Ephedra Caffiene and Asprin.With the discovery of Ephedra leaves being legal, you can now have the old ECA stack again. So you can now throw away your overpriced bottle of HYdroxycut Hardcore, Atro-Phex, Lipo 6 ,and Cytolean, because they are all garbage.They cost no more then $5 to make, and the only thing they have going for them is marketing.
Sounds like bullshit to me. Doesn't contain ephedrine alkaloids yet works like ephedrine? Either it contains ephedrine, and the current laws apply, or not. Until you can show what the active constituents are don't make claims.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2007, 05:46:37 PM »
There are analog rules on banned substances. 
If it is not banned, there is no close enough analog to consider it to have the same effects. 
I'm sure the people putting that out are pumped, but if it isn't an analog, it won't have the
Exactly. Can you believe this guy claims to be some type of chemist?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2007, 05:46:46 PM »
Sounds like bullshit to me. Doesn't contain ephedrine alkaloids yet works like ephedrine? Either it contains ephedrine, and the current laws apply, or not. Until you can show what the active constituents are don't make claims.
bingo.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2007, 05:48:27 PM »
So even 25mg Ephedra + 200mg Caffeine + 1 baby aspirin ONCE a day is beneficial for fat loss?  Interesting, esp for someone like me who can't handle stims.
You could try splitting up the dosages more. Say build up to 4x 12.5mg Eph/100mg caffeine per day. Gives a more level and mild boost.

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2007, 05:51:17 PM »
You could try splitting up the dosages more. Say build up to 4x 12.5mg Eph/100mg caffeine per day. Gives a more level and mild boost.

Do you believe Bronkaid really is a suitable product?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2007, 05:55:26 PM »
Do you believe Bronkaid really is a suitable product?
I haven't used it but if it's ephedrine why wouldn't it be?

the Pure Majestic

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2007, 05:55:32 PM »

Ephedra Viridis, which I'm assuming this version is, is nothing new.
It contains no stimulant property.
It is allowed because that form of the ephedra genus (there are MANY forms...) doesn't contain any appreciable amount of ephedrine alkaloids.  
Ephedrine is the beta 2 agonist that has the sympathomimetic amine structure.  

The only reason the genus Ephedra was of any benefit is because many ephedra species contain many of the ephedrine alkaloids.  
Ephedra has no relation to the chemical structure of amphetamine.  Ephedrine does.  

The reason ephedra was used as a stimulant was because it had a higher amount of the active alkaloid ephedrine, and was a naturally occuring plant.  At the time, this made it perfectly legal to produce as a nutritional supplement.  

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2007, 05:57:01 PM »
i can't see how anyone who is serious about bodybuilding and putting on size would take speed, mild or not.

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2007, 06:02:43 PM »
what is the standard dose for eca?