Author Topic: Having the body of your dreams!!  (Read 1458 times)

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
Having the body of your dreams!!
« on: November 08, 2007, 06:57:47 PM »
One of the strangest things I find about bodybuilding is that no one ever seems to reach their physical ideal. They prefer to keep getting bigger and bigger and can never find satisfaction. They seem to focus on their flaws rather than be grateful for having already molded a superb physique. Smoke some herb and see if you don't appreciate that shit!!

Well, fellow Getbiggers, I speak to you as a content person. I'm big and ripped and I finally came to accept that my calves will never get huge! I absolutely love my body and celebrate it every day! I'm also thrilled about the fact that I know I'll never have to use steroids to reach my goals... because I already met mine!!  ;D This thread may be ego food but it's not every day you get to say, "I'VE FINALLY GOT THE BODY OF MY DREAMS!!!!!!"
~

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Having the body of your dreams!!
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2007, 07:03:27 PM »
and you got the pink underwear of your dreams as well i see
Z

The_Schofeild_Kid

• Getbig II
  • I'm a Damn Killer Myself!!
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2007, 07:06:23 PM »
One of the strangest things I find about bodybuilding is that no one ever seems to reach their physical ideal. They prefer to keep getting bigger and bigger and can never find satisfaction. They seem to focus on their flaws rather than be grateful for having already molded a superb physique. Smoke some herb and see if you don't appreciate that shit!!

Well, fellow Getbiggers, I speak to you as a content person. I'm big and ripped and I finally came to accept that my calves will never get huge! I absolutely love my body and celebrate it every day! I'm also thrilled about the fact that I know I'll never have to use steroids to reach my goals... because I already met mine!!  ;D This thread may be ego food but it's not every day you get to say, "I'VE FINALLY GOT THE BODY OF MY DREAMS!!!!!!"

good job...

but for some its not really the end result that they want so much, its the process, they learn to love the journey...

its the zen of bodybuilding. let go of your expectations and desired outcome and concentrate on the process rather than the goal.

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2007, 07:28:19 PM »
good job...

but for some its not really the end result that they want so much, its the process, they learn to love the journey...

its the zen of bodybuilding. let go of your expectations and desired outcome and concentrate on the process rather than the goal.

My main message is to simply be grateful for what you have accomplished already. Us bodybuilders are a unique group of people. For one thing we're following our bliss. We find being big and exercising to be one of our greatest passions in life. And we have the willpower to make the sacrifices necessary to claim that which we desire: personal physical perfection. We perservere throughout and make it to be what we always wanted to be. We've all learned that lesson, and we can apply it to anything else we do in life.

and you got the pink underwear of your dreams as well i see

hahaha they're red, but I must admit those happen to be my least favorite pair of boxers.

This is the body of my dreams....

As BayGBM would say (if he were straight in this case), "SLURP!"
~

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2007, 07:38:33 PM »

now you just need to work on a body as good as mine.. :P

congrats Figgs, keep up the hard work

I was there over the summer..then I stopped doing cardio and stap caring what I ate. I am going to enjoy the winter season and get back into eating clean and mixing in cardio for the spring.
Here comes the money shot

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2007, 08:01:40 PM »
Yummy!

Post another with the legs spread please.  ;D
Bodybuilding Pro.com

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2007, 08:03:59 PM »
where's the whole set?

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2007, 08:05:51 PM »
This is the body of my dreams....

sweet jeebus  :o

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2007, 03:57:59 AM »
yeah i especially like the pubic hair on her, nowadays it must be all shaven and stuff, boring as hell. dont get me wrong i dont want it on other places then her puss.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2007, 06:32:32 AM »
yeah i especially like the pubic hair on her, nowadays it must be all shaven and stuff, boring as hell. dont get me wrong i dont want it on other places then her puss.

Right - the pedos have taken over  :-[

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2007, 07:17:22 AM »

Well you re right you ll never get big cut calves with that additude. You need to stard doing some brutal 10 min dictionary calf raises. And you should never get satisified in life. Its always better to stay green, if you re green you will grow, if your ripe you die. Hope this helps.