Author Topic: DORIAN YATES TRANSFORMATION  (Read 10871 times)

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
Re: DORIAN YATES TRANSFORMATION
« Reply #50 on: November 10, 2007, 02:25:39 AM »
its called being smart.

how can we praise a man's training style when his training style tore the shit out of him his whole damn career?

::)

sorry, but that makes no sense at all.

rubbish..youve ignored the fact that he trained hard..which may have meant injuries using any form of training..and the fact that perhaps genetically he was prone to injury under the right circumstances..and more..

you've managed to explain the single source of his injuries amongst a complex mix of holistics, genetics, psychology and physiology by making one all conclusive general statement. :P

i suppose all the pec tears that occur are due to training methods...and every other injury out there...

its that simple isnt it?! ::)

whats more you've got a mob of experts here agreeing with you so it must be right eh?... ::)

if it came down to training methods then shawn ray should have every muscle in his body torn off the bone, vic m. same same, paul dillet, nasser, and on and on..

so the info is there... a heap of slack, poorly executed trainers throwing weights around dont get hurt..and we see injuries to strict trainers every day..

the info does not support your argument as well as the logical consideration of all that can effect disposition to injury.

once again your presence in a thread has lowered the average IQ.

crc69

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: November 10, 2007, 03:54:35 AM »
why do you post here?
do you ever have anything positive to say about Bodybuilding?

Because he's not a moron and he's not naïve.
Yates was the worst Mr. O. in history, with no biceps, and the first awful GH gut.
He ruined bodybuilding history.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #52 on: November 10, 2007, 05:48:51 AM »
rubbish..youve ignored the fact that he trained hard..which may have meant injuries using any form of training..and the fact that perhaps genetically he was prone to injury under the right circumstances..and more..

you've managed to explain the single source of his injuries amongst a complex mix of holistics, genetics, psychology and physiology by making one all conclusive general statement. :P

i suppose all the pec tears that occur are due to training methods...and every other injury out there...

its that simple isnt it?! ::)

whats more you've got a mob of experts here agreeing with you so it must be right eh?... ::)

if it came down to training methods then shawn ray should have every muscle in his body torn off the bone, vic m. same same, paul dillet, nasser, and on and on..

so the info is there... a heap of slack, poorly executed trainers throwing weights around dont get hurt..and we see injuries to strict trainers every day..

the info does not support your argument as well as the logical consideration of all that can effect disposition to injury.

once again your presence in a thread has lowered the average IQ.

Fantastic post ! I especially loved the remarks about his fondness for generalizing and seeking comfort in like minded ignorant opinions as some sort of proof he's right !

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #53 on: November 10, 2007, 06:09:31 AM »
Because he's not a moron and he's not naïve.
Yates was the worst Mr. O. in history, with no biceps, and the first awful GH gut.
He ruined bodybuilding history.

now THAT is a fantastic post! :P
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #54 on: November 10, 2007, 06:11:45 AM »

sometimes yes they are.

dorian was trying to do barbell rows with 405 pounds precontest if I recall and tore the bi.

he tried to push his body too hard and paid for it.

you can come up with all the bullshit you want, but that is not smart precontest training.

and he paid for it.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #55 on: November 10, 2007, 06:19:51 AM »
now THAT is a fantastic post! :P

No thats another ignorant moron who agrees with you  ;) which is what you like , you think ignorance in numbers is validation its not you're still ignorant and painfully biased and look to grind your axe about Dorian any chance you can the best part is whenever you do you always get exposed for it.

Zach Trowbridge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: November 10, 2007, 08:59:46 AM »
sometimes yes they are.

dorian was trying to do barbell rows with 405 pounds precontest if I recall and tore the bi.

he tried to push his body too hard and paid for it.

you can come up with all the bullshit you want, but that is not smart precontest training.

and he paid for it.

Agreed there.  I like Yates a lot, but after having been on an HIT program for only a couple of weeks, I can't fathom doing this shit on low calories and a buttload of calories.  Besides the bicep, how many of his injuries were pre-contest?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #57 on: November 10, 2007, 11:41:54 AM »
all his injuries as a pro were brought on pre contest... his hip injury was as an amature off season.

You can call his methods all you like but youd be hard pressed to find anyone in the same dense grainy condition up there these days, which his style of training produced.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #58 on: November 10, 2007, 11:54:09 AM »
Are you comparing the average trainer to Dorian Yates?  ::) Yates training intensity would have put damn near anyone in a wheelchair within weeks. NOBODY pushed harder than Dorian did. It's scary to think of what Yates would have done with someone like Paul Dillet's genetics.

That's horseshit.

Iv'e seen Yates training videos. Yes he trains VERY hard. So do I. Going beyond failure, drop sets, pure negatives, training to the point where I can't walk....been there done that. I even scream and grunt sometimes too. Stop drinking the "blood and guts" kool-aid. He was human just like the  rest of us.

PS If I ever had some retard screaming "C'mon Diesel!!!!" into my ear during a set I would shove a 10lb. plate in his mouth

Master Blaster

« Reply #59 on: November 10, 2007, 12:00:34 PM »
FUCK! MELTDOWN!

I FUCKING HATE THE "TRUCE THREAD" PINHEADS!!!!!!

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #60 on: November 10, 2007, 03:20:55 PM »
FUCK! MELTDOWN!

I FUCKING HATE THE "TRUCE THREAD" PINHEADS!!!!!!

but who do you think is better? Dorian or Ronnie? :-*
Flower Boy Ran Away