Author Topic: Mega doses early - hypothetical  (Read 1902 times)

atr911

• Getbig II
  • This is why we GetBig
Mega doses early - hypothetical
« on: November 09, 2007, 02:36:41 AM »
Just curious....

What would happen if someone ran a vial of sust a day as a second cycle?

Ligament tears?
gyno?
test flu?

Opinions please...
Git 'er dun!

DigitalLou

• Getbig II
Re: Mega doses early - hypothetical
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2007, 03:51:02 AM »
instead of doing one a day its better to do 2 eod

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2007, 05:02:01 AM »
Not a issue, only your not very experienced at recovery by then.

I'd simply almost fill the hypos first 2 shots if going that route with SUS.

You'll get great results on a mega load of SUS and Deca and TE if youve been clean for about 4-6months.

IF your very lean its a option. Gain 20lbs in about 2 weeks is easy.

2 x 500mg shots of SUS first week is nuthin.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2007, 06:03:50 AM »
You would be fine as long as you didn't overtrain and/or go too heavy.

8)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2007, 06:48:45 AM »
You would be fine as long as you didn't overtrain and/or go too heavy.

8)

Agreed.

It'll also depend on how you react. You may get gyno. You may retain a bunch of water. It all depends on you.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2007, 06:59:31 AM »
Agreed.

It'll also depend on how you react. You may get gyno. You may retain a bunch of water. It all depends on you.

Yeah i should have added that he should have plenty of Nolva and Adex on hand just in case.

8)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2007, 07:39:41 AM »
People dont understand how little Testo they are actualy on with SUStanon.

Its ment to last almost a month for HRT.

AN experienced Test user needs crank the dose.

THe fast esters are burnt up in no time, and left with 160mg per each Ml injected.

DragonRider

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2007, 09:26:10 AM »
People dont understand how little Testo they are actualy on with SUStanon.

Its ment to last almost a month for HRT.

AN experienced Test user needs crank the dose.

THe fast esters are burnt up in no time, and left with 160mg per each Ml injected.

Besides the cost, that is just one more reason people should use cypionate or enenthate over sust.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2007, 10:24:21 AM »
Besides the cost, that is just one more reason people should use cypionate or enenthate over sust.

Right, unless its cheap. The stuff sell for $2cc in much of the world.

DragonRider

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2007, 10:37:55 AM »
Right, unless its cheap. The stuff sell for $2cc in much of the world.

I'm in the US. The prices I usually see for sust are about $5 more per amp than the same mg amount of cyp or enanth.

atr911

• Getbig II
  • This is why we GetBig
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2007, 11:21:04 PM »
Sorry, it wasn't really the sust I was concerned about but rather the high dosage of test.  is 2g+ too much for a second cycle and will it be worth it>
Git 'er dun!

DragonRider

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2007, 06:15:14 AM »
Sorry, it wasn't really the sust I was concerned about but rather the high dosage of test.  is 2g+ too much for a second cycle and will it be worth it>

2 grams is way too much for a second cycle. I wouldn't go higher than 750mg of test for a second cycle, but no one can predict what problems you might encounter with that high a dose.
Tears can occur if you use too much weight regardless of the total dose and some people get test flu every time they use it while others have never experienced it.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2007, 06:25:33 AM »

There is no compare to shooting 2Gr of Sus in 10 days and shooting 2Gr of TE in same time.
Many Beginner could take 1+Gr of SUS and 500-600mg TE as a start of a cycle.

BUT MANY WOULD HAVE A ISSUE WITH THE STRAIGHT 1600MG OF TE.

That SUS releases VERY SLOWLY.

Your completely missing the point of the release rate and 1/2 lives of that slow release of very long acting Sustanon. This is why people have problems with it.

Straight HG TE at 500-750 is going to be plenty. Adding 200-400 Deca is a option. Or Dbol  or Drol.

I'd not suggest 2GR of TE at that point. You Might get more than you bargined for. Actually, you SHOULD get more than you bargined for  if its real.

atr911

• Getbig II
  • This is why we GetBig
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2007, 10:43:03 PM »
Okay, this is starting to make sense to me.  So when guys run mega doses of sust it's that much different from straight TE?

If this is the case, would you suggest running the sust at higher doses or stick with the TE at say 1G?
Git 'er dun!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2007, 05:11:31 AM »
Okay, this is starting to make sense to me.  So when guys run mega doses of sust it's that much different from straight TE?

If this is the case, would you suggest running the sust at higher doses or stick with the TE at say 1G?

I think if you have 100% dosed TE you'll not feel well, in fact you shouldn't if its real.
in about 2 to 3 week I bet you have headaches, pounding heart, feel like crap, etc.

That is if you've run about 1/2 as much one or 2 times.  Its NOT Necessary, nor will cranking the dose sky high
make up for what really counts. And that is TIME spent pumping iron, eating , and recovering.
Trust me, Ive tried it.  ;)

If you want to big dose at that stage, I'd only frontload to get a feel. The SUS is good for that.
Forget this 1cc ed or ed. I simply nail 2 or 3 of them nice ampules on day one, then  2 more on day 3 or 4.
Presto you just put 400mg of a long acting base under everything (All The yummy TE at 500-600 your about to start piling on top)  for the next 20 days till that TE gives up.

Now, if you are smart enough to multiply 100s by each additional 1cc of REAL Sustanon (amps only) you jam into that early first week to 10 days, you can calculate the underlying base of long acting Tdecanoate  8)
eg: Total of 10 amps during the first 10 days or so = a 1000mg base of TD. (all the shorter acting mostly burns off fast, a little overlap.) Again, I personally save the martyrdom and scar tissue of extra shots. Its is absolutely
stupid IMO with a ester that is going to ride 21+ days. Simply decide how long you want that frontload to happen and
addjust shots accordingly.
Next, if you smart enough to count to 21, you can figure when it drops after the last shot.
Cant multiply by 100 and count to 21? That clearly rules out a lot of guys.

To me, less than 2 or 3cc of Sustanon in a shot is tapering or HTR. And frankly the best HRT dose Ive found is
a 2-3cc shot of it every 17th to 20 days. Lots of "Sus" out there is prop and TE & TC. Not a drop of TD.
BIG difference there. You are dropping RAPIDLY on day 10 after a shot of TE, even faster on TC.

IME 2 x 2cc shots of SUS as the front load on day 1 & 3 THEN going right into your 500-600mg TE is great beginner stuff. Even add little Deca or Dbol. But I can almost guarantee you'll feel sick if you take real deal to
a underling Gram frontload level of that Sus TDecanoate (But that takes 10cc of sus toatl in short time, 10x100mg in each amp.

Think of each ester as a different fuel. Picture some highly explosive Lacquer thinner thrown in bonFire - BANG!
Shit blows up 2ft from the flame. Picture Gasoline - Whoooff, not as fast.
Picture lighter fluid - Foooffff, moderate burn. Picture Diesel fuel - FaaaWooofffff... - a slow long controlled burn. Thats the TD.
You have 4 esters in the sustanon and they burn up in turn along this line. There's 30,60,60,100.
The last one hangs around a LONG TIME.THe first two not long at all.

Now if you use some USA UG 10cc multidose Sustanon just tottaly disregard all the above.

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2007, 06:22:00 PM »
i have found that test e i feel good on, but prop i feel like an animal, i started frontloading my cycle with 1 and half cc prop and 1cc te twice week (300ccprop total and 500cc te) (theres also low dose decca shot with b12 inbetween those but that doesent matter to this reply.... after stopping the prop 3 weeks in and just runnin te at a full 800cc a week i started to feel good but not as much like an animal as i did on prop, so i switched back to the way i had it for the first 3 weeks and i feel great... sex drive is through the roof, why i respond better to the prop not sure, its not just sex drive but workouts, aggressiveness (not roid rage but just ready to take on anything) and feel strong as hell

you might want to try this, or at least front load with some prop like i did