Author Topic: WHAT A LOW DOWN GOOD FOR NOTHIN WHITE TRASH P.O.S !!!! >:(  (Read 5377 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: WHAT A LOW DOWN GOOD FOR NOTHIN WHITE TRASH P.O.S !!!! >:(
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2007, 08:44:10 PM »
gtbro, how about an update on this situation?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2007, 04:03:29 AM »
   No....I should have reported him but never did.I talked to a police officer briefly about it.He said that if I reported it that it would be very unlikely they would do anything about it unless the owner of the cat filed a complaint. I still should have given them his name.I did ask him( guy that did it) if he went through with his plan.He told me that it turned out to be a stray cat and not the neighbors.That doesn't change anything but it ment there would be no complaint filed by neighbor.

I haven't been able to get him fired yet either. He has had one write up two more to go.

I have not been able to get his ass fired yet...but I been watching him all I can while still actually doing my job. He knows I don't like him..I have written him up once so far..two more and he is gone,but he is keeping his nose clean so far. My quote above tells about the police issue....I should have followed up more I guess, but didn't really know what else to do.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2007, 05:57:54 PM »

I have not been able to get his ass fired yet...but I been watching him all I can while still actually doing my job. He knows I don't like him..I have written him up once so far..two more and he is gone,but he is keeping his nose clean so far. My quote above tells about the police issue....I should have followed up more I guess, but didn't really know what else to do.
You could always get him in the restroom where there are no cameras or witnesses, "accidents" happen. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2007, 09:40:06 PM »
You could always get him in the restroom where there are no cameras or witnesses, "accidents" happen. ;)

accidentally run over him repeatedly with a forklift, maybe.  :)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2007, 06:48:05 AM »
gtbro, you had his address, you should have gone to the neighbor (figured out who it was via going door to door asking if they have cats, specifically the one you saw) and then told them about it.  If he really put the cat back on the neighbors property you would have had evidence and a confession to back up the story. 

The problem with someone like that asshole is that he won't stop with that one cat.  He will probably do it again.  And if he has that much aggression for an animal that doesn't know better....what might he do to another human being or a child for that matter.  If he could be so cold and callus, I would suspect that he is also abusive to his family members as well.
:D Weee