Author Topic: WHAT A LOW DOWN GOOD FOR NOTHIN WHITE TRASH P.O.S !!!! >:(  (Read 5376 times)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
WHAT A LOW DOWN GOOD FOR NOTHIN WHITE TRASH P.O.S !!!! >:(
« on: November 09, 2007, 05:18:56 AM »
 >:( >:( >:(

I am so incredibly furious right now I could scream. ..sorry just venting..this just happened like 25 minutes ago. I just got home from work. I have said before I work in a factory and I am a supervisor in charge of the whole third shift....I seem to get all the ex con's and criminals....but none worse than the guy I am angry with at the moment.He always seemed like a good guy but I was wrong. As we were walking out to our cars this morning after work, he said,"I want to hurry up and beat this traffic so I can get home before my neighbor gets up for work.." he was parked next to me and I was about to get in my truck..I said "Oh yeah...why is that"  he said " I wana lay his f*&king cat on the hood of his car."  he was sort of grinning while he said it..I said "huh?" he said " I told him to keep his cats in his f**cking yard...I came out last night to come to work and it was sitting on the hood of my truck....I killed the damn thing...I bet he keeps the rest of em in his own God Da**n yard from now on." this made me a bit mad and I said " Why'd ya do that for!! That cat don't know no better! Ya didn't need to kill it!!What did ya do? shoot it?" I was already discusted but nothing like I was after he answered my question... He said "No I smashed it's head  against the side of my garage."  he pointed in the bed of his truck and I really wish that I hadn't looked..but I did..this cat was a kitten...at least I consider it a kitten...maybe 12 " long at best..not a whole lot bigger than my cat was in this pic,white with black and tan spots from what I could see...head was matted up with blood and it was just awefull... :'(   I can't recall ever wanting to grab a hold of somebody as badly as I did just then. >:( instant rage.I had to leave or one of us would have been hurt. I am still pissed off!. I just got in my truck and left...there is nothing he could say to justify that.
     I am a very easy guy to work for..being on the third shift it is pretty laid back. I let a lot of crap slide as long as the work gets done...to a point.The company policy is 3 formal written write ups in your file and you are terminated...Well guess what...this man WILL BE unemployed before Christmas...I will not unjustly write him up.....but if he so much as FARTS when he isn't supposed to. BOOM!! IN THE OFFICE. I know that is wrong but right now I don't give a flying FU**K!! >:(

Sorry for being long winded but I am pissed off and there is nobody here right now for me to yell at!!

meltdown .

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
Re: WHAT A LOW DOWN GOOD FOR NOTHIN WHITE TRASH P.O.S !!!! >:(
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2007, 06:15:09 AM »
I really dont like cats but thats kinda fucked up
X

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2007, 06:27:08 AM »
I really dont like cats but thats kinda fucked up

I never used to like cats either..not as much as dogs anyhow..  but I sorta got this one by accident...but it was just sick cause it was so little and he literally bashed it's skull in because it was on his truck I would bet that that kitten belonged to some little kid..and in the last hour or two they have probably found it on the car with it's skull smashed in....shamefull.

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2007, 08:40:39 AM »

CALL THE POLICE OR ANIMAL CONTROL!!

Anyone who can just do that should not be walking the streets!!!

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2007, 08:45:28 AM »
yeah...thats not cool

I probably would have slammed his head in the side of the wall just to ask him how did it feel

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2007, 05:58:02 PM »
Supervisor or not, you were off the clock and outside the building, you should have pummeled the fuck out of him and smashed his fingers in the truck door
seven times.

Now I'm pissed, where do you live? >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2007, 06:05:54 PM »
Supervisor or not, you were off the clock and outside the building, you should have pummeled the fuck out of him and smashed his fingers in the truck door
seven times.

Isn't that about as low as you can get? just horrible in my mind.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2007, 06:56:04 PM »
Isn't that about as low as you can get? just horrible in my mind.

??? >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2007, 04:38:13 AM »
'People' who abuse animals don't deserve to be alive.

It's that simple.

gtbro1

• Getbig V

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2007, 11:37:36 AM »

Indiana
That's too far...just slap him upside the head with a closed fist and tell him it's from me :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2007, 12:08:47 PM »
That's too far...just slap him upside the head with a closed fist and tell him it's from me :)

I am seriously gona make sure he loses his job. I was mad when I posted that but it still is the truth. I won't invent things to get him for but I know him well enough he will do it to himself.  ;) and I'll be right there. For example...and this sounds very petty,but oh well. The company has a no tobacco policy. Smoking and smokeless. I personally don't see what the big deal is about chewing skoal as long as they don't spit it places..but that is the rule I didn't make em up...well he ALWAYS has skoal in his mouth but he doesn't spit it anywhere I guess he swallows it( like I said white trash type dude) I just pretend I don't know he does it but Not no more ..hehe hehhehe... So I would bet write up number one will be tomorrow night ;D strike one.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2007, 12:27:36 PM »

IC 35-46-3-12
35-46-3-12 Beating vertebrate animal

Sec. 12. (a) This section does not apply to a person who euthanizes an injured, a sick, a homeless, or an unwanted domestic animal if:

(1) the person is employed by a humane society, an animal control agency, or a governmental entity operating an animal shelter or other animal impounding facility; and
(2) the person euthanizes the domestic animal in accordance with guidelines adopted by the humane society, animal control agency, or governmental entity operating the animal shelter or other animal impounding facility.

(b) “A person who knowingly or intentionally beats a vertebrate animal commits cruelty to an animal, a Class A misdemeanor. However, the offense is a Class D felony if:
(1) the person has a previous, unrelated conviction under this section; or
(2) the person knowingly or intentionally tortures or mutilates a vertebrate animal.”

Because I.C. § 35-46-3-12 does not define “mutilate,” we take the term in its plain, or ordinary and usual, sense. Boushehry, 648 N.E.2d at 1177-78; Elisea v. State, 777 N.E.2d 46, 48 (Ind.Ct.App.2002). Webster defines “mutilate” as “to cut off or permanently destroy a limb or essential part of ...” and “to cut up or alter radically so as to make imperfect.” Webster's Third New International Dictionary 1493 (1966). See also Elisea, 777 N.E.2d at 48.

In the case at bar, the evidence most favorable to the conviction reveals that, unlike the first goose in Boushehry, the cat here did not die instantly; instead the cat was shot numerous times. Although shooting an animal once and killing it instantaneously does not constitute mutilation, here, the evidence most favorable to the verdict reveals that Chris shot at the cat approximately twenty times with a rifle, and Mark shot at the cat twice with a shotgun. Although there is no direct evidence on precisely how many times the cat was struck, the testimonial and photographic evidence reveals that the cat was hit multiple times. From this, a reasonable jury could conclude that the cat was mutilated, i.e., altered radically so as to be made imperfect. See State v. Roberts, 8 S.W.3d 124 (Mo.Ct.App.1999) (citing Webster's Third New International Dictionary in holding that the defendant's acts constituted “mutilation” as used in animal cruelty statute where defendant had beaten his dog until the dog's ribs were broken so that they cut and destroyed surrounding muscles and arteries), trans. denied; State v. Stout, 958 S.W.2d 32 (Mo.Ct.App.1997) (citing Webster's Ninth New Collegiate Dictionary in holding that defendant mutilated dog within meaning of animal cruelty statute by dragging it behind a truck resulting in removal of skin and pads on paws and exposure of nerve endings thereby impairing the paws' completeness and function over several weeks). This is not to say that every act of shooting an animal more than once is mutilation per se, but instead that given the circumstances of this case, the jury could reasonably conclude that the defendants' acts constituted mutilation in its plain and ordinary sense.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2007, 12:35:56 PM »
  Do you guys think it would do any good if I called his hometown police and told them he bragged about it? I guess if his neighbor complains my report will back that up...I may call them just for the hell of it ...my word against his..but still. I  give him his paycheck every week which has his home address on it.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2007, 12:40:43 PM »

if he did put it on his neighbor's hood, you've got the body of a mashed up kitten to go along w your story. 

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2007, 12:42:24 PM »
  I think I will give them a call Monday..can't hurt nothing.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2007, 01:15:21 PM »
 followed that link and it says for Indiana that the humane officers are police or town marshals. I will get his address from his file tomorrow at work and call the police. I know he lives in Indianapolis but don't know the street address.

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2007, 12:54:21 PM »
>:( >:( >:(

I am so incredibly furious right now I could scream. ..sorry just venting..this just happened like 25 minutes ago. I just got home from work. I have said before I work in a factory and I am a supervisor in charge of the whole third shift....I seem to get all the ex con's and criminals....but none worse than the guy I am angry with at the moment.He always seemed like a good guy but I was wrong. As we were walking out to our cars this morning after work, he said,"I want to hurry up and beat this traffic so I can get home before my neighbor gets up for work.." he was parked next to me and I was about to get in my truck..I said "Oh yeah...why is that"  he said " I wana lay his f*&king cat on the hood of his car."  he was sort of grinning while he said it..I said "huh?" he said " I told him to keep his cats in his f**cking yard...I came out last night to come to work and it was sitting on the hood of my truck....I killed the damn thing...I bet he keeps the rest of em in his own God Da**n yard from now on." this made me a bit mad and I said " Why'd ya do that for!! That cat don't know no better! Ya didn't need to kill it!!What did ya do? shoot it?" I was already discusted but nothing like I was after he answered my question... He said "No I smashed it's head  against the side of my garage."  he pointed in the bed of his truck and I really wish that I hadn't looked..but I did..this cat was a kitten...at least I consider it a kitten...maybe 12 " long at best..not a whole lot bigger than my cat was in this pic,white with black and tan spots from what I could see...head was matted up with blood and it was just awefull... :'(   I can't recall ever wanting to grab a hold of somebody as badly as I did just then. >:( instant rage.I had to leave or one of us would have been hurt. I am still pissed off!. I just got in my truck and left...there is nothing he could say to justify that.
     I am a very easy guy to work for..being on the third shift it is pretty laid back. I let a lot of crap slide as long as the work gets done...to a point.The company policy is 3 formal written write ups in your file and you are terminated...Well guess what...this man WILL BE unemployed before Christmas...I will not unjustly write him up.....but if he so much as FARTS when he isn't supposed to. BOOM!! IN THE OFFICE. I know that is wrong but right now I don't give a flying FU**K!! >:(

Sorry for being long winded but I am pissed off and there is nobody here right now for me to yell at!!

meltdown .

relax, boss.  I was having a bad day.  Chill with the phone calls thing, and I'll buy you a donut at lunch.  Cool?

Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
and keep moving!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2007, 07:41:07 AM »
Dude u have to report it. I've been in the same situation and finally called the SPCA..now I don't even wait. Its caused me to foster animals that I didn't have room for but u gotta do it. Its been dogs with me. My ex-wife was always bringing them home and if we returned them, they'd get out and come back to us. Finally after seeing the dogs come back to us time and again, in worse condition, we called. Now, if I get a stray I report em right away. The SPCA is good about getting lost dogs home or taking care of abuses if thats whats happening.
L

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2007, 05:48:23 AM »
Dude I just saw this, that's fuggin sick...What a freak, I'd stay away from that nutjob.

You handeled it better than I would of, I would of lost my shit.

Anything ever come of this?

No....I should have reported him but never did.I talked to a police officer briefly about it.He said that if I reported it that it would be very unlikely they would do anything about it unless the owner of the cat filed a complaint. I still should have given them his name.I did ask him( guy that did it) if he went through with his plan.He told me that it turned out to be a stray cat and not the neighbors.That doesn't change anything but it ment there would be no complaint filed by neighbor.

I haven't been able to get him fired yet either. He has had one write up two more to go.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2007, 03:18:19 AM »
Regardless of if it is the wrong cat or not, this dickhead should pay in some way.
No doubt about it...

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2007, 10:15:46 PM »
that is fucked up, I'd be pissed and feel unpleasent working around the guy.

wire his ignition to his gas tank, once his car blows I'm sure upper level management will be pissed he caused damage to surrounding cars

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2007, 04:58:15 PM »

I really hope you fire the guy and let his neighbor/police/aspca know about the incedent. no cat deserves to die like that..he was just keeping warm on the hood. i bet the cat wasnt even scared when your employee approched him.